Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends 🌻

American Independence day was yesterday i.e on 4th July, so my son took holiday today and we went to my Younger son at Cleveland and from there went for Nayagara Waterfalls.

Got to witness fireworks 🎇 there.

Hope all are safe, protected and happy guys.

Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice trip to Niagara, enjoy the scenic beauty. smiley10

Niagara Falls Living Photo GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy | Beautiful waterfalls, Niagara falls canada, Waterfall

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Enjoy your weekend, do things you love to do, be happy always !!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

The American Falls at night, shot from the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Here's the full video of all the timelapses I shot... – @matt-molloy on Tumblr

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to visit Niagara Falls. Nice to see you traveling Padmaja. I would love to be able to travel too. I could use a vacation. smiley4

Good morning Nado. I hope the weather is calm now. smiley31

OC] Niagara Falls on Make a GIF

niagara-falls-2013-july-ytgifs-8lo8-o | You've Been Hooked!

Niagara Falls Awesome Things to Do and Amazing Places to See – My Amazing Canada!!!

Niagra Falls Gif

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

So refreshing Madi, images of Niagara, made me go down memory's lane!

Have a great Sunday everyone, enjoy!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning!

So refreshing Madi, images of Niagara, made me go down memory's lane!

Have a great Sunday everyone, enjoy!

The falls are so beautiful, they take us near the falls by providing raincoats. The experience is one in a lifetime.

Never imagined in my dreams that I will visit US that too Nayagara Waterfalls. My children made it happen.

I am content of what I am getting from my children not asking for more. At the same time I am afraid of being happy. Only praying for good health, long life and good career.

Good Night Vibha and dear friends.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

The falls are so beautiful, they take us near the falls by providing raincoats. The experience is one in a lifetime.

Never imagined in my dreams that I will visit US that too Nayagara Waterfalls. My children made it happen.

I am content of what I am getting from my children not asking for more. At the same time I am afraid of being happy. Only praying for good health, long life and good career.

Good Night Vibha and dear friends.

Yes, that ride is called Maid of Mists. Wish you had gone to Cave of Winds too, that is stepping on a flight of steps very close to the Falls, even closer encounter than going on the boat. Truly spectacular is Niagara Falls!

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado. I hope the weather is calm now. smiley31

OC] Niagara Falls on Make a GIF

niagara-falls-2013-july-ytgifs-8lo8-o | You've Been Hooked!

Niagara Falls Awesome Things to Do and Amazing Places to See – My Amazing Canada!!!

Niagra Falls Gif

Hello Madi smiley31

The weather has been stable for several days. The temperature is increasing day by day. They are announcing high temperatures and I am worried again. Every time it ends in a storm. smiley5

Thanks for "bringing" me the waterfalls. When I can't reach them, they can reach me. smiley36

nn027 thumbnail

Happy bew day friends smiley31

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, that ride is called Maid of Mists. Wish you had gone to Cave of Winds too, that is stepping on a flight of steps very close to the Falls, even closer encounter than going on the boat. Truly spectacular is Niagara Falls!

Went there too. We stayed there until 11 PM. Saw colorful display of lights and fireworks.