Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Are there any other BW or Indian celebs who have spoken out besides PC and Sonam? It seems like the only BW celebs talking are the ones not currently involved in the industry.

There's definitely been more Hollywood support like Penelope Cruz, Cate Blanchett, Rachel McAdams, Susan Sarandon, Mark Ruffalo, John Cusack, Tilda Swinton, Wallace Shawn (who is Jewish himself), etc. 

Bella and Gigi Hadid too. They are both half Palestinians. 

Anyway some celebs waited 60+ plus days and 25000 people to die to speak up. I dont take them seriously. It is a strange world we live in where many people thought it was somehow anti semitic to condemn and denounce a genocide. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is quite opportunistic considering India voted for cease fire and unconditional release of hostages in the UNGA. A lot of the celebs and university students are blacklisted from jobs and schools for their support. sarandon's agency dropped her as a client, melissa barrera was removed from scream 7 for speaking up, and jenna ortega supported melissa and ended her contract with the scream franchise in support, gigi hadid was replaced by an israeli model for a show, same with bella hadid. 

It's a sad, sad world. Expect many more to do performatory posts since the tide is turning in public discourse. A couple of years down the line, all of these celebs will claim how they opposed the genocide and observe silence for the "victims". 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

It is a strange world we live in where many people thought it was somehow anti semitic to condemn and denounce a genocide. 

100% correct 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ohophelia

This is quite opportunistic considering India voted for cease fire and unconditional release of hostages in the UNGA. A lot of the celebs and university students are blacklisted from jobs and schools for their support. sarandon's agency dropped her as a client, melissa barrera was removed from scream 7 for speaking up, and jenna ortega supported melissa and ended her contract with the scream franchise in support, gigi hadid was replaced by an israeli model for a show, same with bella hadid. 

It's a sad, sad world. Expect many more to do performatory posts since the tide is turning in public discourse. A couple of years down the line, all of these celebs will claim how they opposed the genocide and observe silence for the "victims". 

As many celebrities have done in the past I’m sure.  But we live in the age of social media, and the internet doesn’t forget anything. This time celebs won’t have an easy time of it as they had in the past.  And call me petty but I can’t wait till they’re all shamed for it.