Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She really did that? I wasn't even aware of that but I'm sure all her naysayers are so I'm not surprised so many are in doubt about her intentions and were shocked she bothered to post at all.

Sadly her public persona has lost so much credibility that I'll see videos of her from 20 years ago when she was starting out in the industry, and all the comments are about how fake and staged she is. People have caught on.

Google "Priyanka Chopra unicef controversy"

Everytime she whines about Black women being racist to her, I roll my eyes,internally scream and pray for Black twitter to discover her.

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's because UNGA voted in favour of ceasefire resolution 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Everytime she whines about Black women being racist to her, I roll my eyes,internally scream and pray for Black twitter to discover her.

Left twitter doesn’t like her for that reason. At all. Those on the Western Left who know of her anyway. 

Anyway, OT, better late than never. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

2023 is the year where I don’t think she is a role model. It is always about her. Her one reel is more concentrating the children factor. Washington post wrote an article about what exactly is happening and it truly breaks my heart. We all have been waiting for her response since 2 months. Angelina Jolie made multiple posts about it. Shweta tiwari also made a post/reel. Priyanka made the post way too late. Malala also not writing much about it and people criticizing Malala so much. 

I know people are angry such late post, but hey they made an effort.

Edited by Bekind - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow. I don't know how I missed this.

https://x.com/Spishaa/status/1160622523366535168?s=20

She should realize that jingoism, to the point of threatening nuclear war, may be well received in India but if she's making America her new home, it won't be well received there at all.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I haven't seen that either. Are there any videos or tweets about this? I make it a point now to avoid most public interviews with PC since she always plays the race or woman card.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

That's because UNGA voted in favour of ceasefire resolution 

Yes, that's probably why she felt emboldened to post then. Even though the US was the only country not to vote in favour, and she claims that is her home now.

Staybeautifull thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That because India voted in favor of ceasefire. Now Indians will not question her on this stand.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too little too late PC. 

The performative actions don't fool anyone. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I haven't seen that either. Are there any videos or tweets about this? I make it a point now to avoid most public interviews with PC since she always plays the race or woman card.

Slightly off tangent here but here’s a pretty good lowdown on why leftists don’t take PC seriously. 

https://medium.com/@seema.hari87/the-truth-about-priyanka-chopra-17d3f83675b9