Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Staybeautifull thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I can’t believe world has come to this point where children are dying and  still you have to think about taking stand for them. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Slightly off tangent here but here’s a pretty good lowdown on why leftists don’t take PC seriously. 

https://medium.com/@seema.hari87/the-truth-about-priyanka-chopra-17d3f83675b9

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I don't consider her much of a feminist considering she pretended to have an affair with SRK, tarnishing a national icon and global heartthrob whilst not caring about the effect on Gauri and the children. So glad Gauri and Karan banished her from Bollywood.

And keep in mind that this is after she was already blacklisted by Akshay and Salman.

When Aish was blacklisted, public sympathy was still on her side because it was not her fault against SRK, Salman, Aamir. But Priyanka has certainly done her best to anger everyone in power and I can't think of any other actress who has done that. Even Kangana knows which people she shouldn't bother.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

India has always been Pro-P*les*ne and peaceful negotiation since 1947. No matter what bigoted rants certain factions run amongst their fanbase, the official stance of India has always been pro-peace in the UN.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I'm curious if Alia would even know what Palestine is. Instead of rigging KWK to try and defame Deepika, Karan should focus on educating his adopted daughter to see if she knows anything beyond India's PM now that she's been forced to learn that.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Are there any other BW or Indian celebs who have spoken out besides PC and Sonam? It seems like the only BW celebs talking are the ones not currently involved in the industry.

There's definitely been more Hollywood support like Penelope Cruz, Cate Blanchett, Rachel McAdams, Susan Sarandon, Mark Ruffalo, John Cusack, Tilda Swinton, Wallace Shawn (who is Jewish himself), etc. 

Sonam, Varun, Vijay Varma, Shaheen Bhatt, these guys have posted insta stories in support of ceasefire.  

Swara tweets in support of Palestinians all the time.  I have also seen Javed Jaffrey tweet in support of Palestinians.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Palestinians are dying every day.  The number of deaths is at 18000.  Just think about that for a moment. 18,000 human beings have been killed in about 68 days.  That’s the official count.  There are probably a few thousand bodies trapped underneath all the rubble that hasn’t been recovered. Odds are very high the real number is closer to 25,000.  

As for Priyanka, on the one hand I’m glad she said something.  The situation is so dire in Gaza that every single voice matters.  More and more voices added to the call for ceasefire everyday is urgently needed.  On the other hand, she is a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF and it took her 67 days to speak up?  I don’t want to be one of those people who shames someone for not speaking sooner, and I know I’m contradicting myself here, but what was stopping her this whole time?  She was worried about backlash?  About her career?  A lot of celebrities in the U.S. have exposed themselves as either cowards or racists.  But the ones who are UNICEF goodwill ambassadors have shown themselves to be absolutely pathetic. Except for Angelina Jolie and Susan Sarandon. These two ladies will forever have my respect.  

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Sonam, Varun, Vijay Varma, Shaheen Bhatt, these guys have posted insta stories in support of ceasefire.  

Swara tweets in support of Palestinians all the time.  I have also seen Javed Jaffrey tweet in support of Palestinians.  

Thank you for updating us. I posted about Swara and updated the first post because I had forgotten her and I follow her! I remember someone mentioning Javed Jaffrey before but I did not know about the others so that's wonderful to hear.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow. I don't know how I missed this.

https://x.com/Spishaa/status/1160622523366535168?s=20

She should realize that jingoism, to the point of threatening nuclear war, may be well received in India but if she's making America her new home, it won't be well received there at all.

PC did not call for any nuclear war. She supported the Balakot air strikes on the terrorist outfit's targets. How is that wrong?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Oh wow. I don't know how I missed this.

https://x.com/Spishaa/status/1160622523366535168?s=20

She should realize that jingoism, to the point of threatening nuclear war, may be well received in India but if she's making America her new home, it won't be well received there at all.

That was a very bad answer Priyanka.  Being patriotic doesn’t mean you automatically support your own government.  Quite the opposite actually. A true patriot never shies away from calling out their government and holding their government accountable.  Specifically speaking this girl is right. A UN peace ambassador does not cheer military action the way Priyanka apparently had in the aforementioned tweet.