Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

Thankx you everyone for reminding me ,"Why Gen 3 is better then gen 4?"

Simple rule as generation increases in no , creepiness and cringe increases proportional ...smiley36that is the ratio 

It is proven again see " sastha Ghum " with different masala mix they are providing but main ingredient is still " bhabi devar ding dong " matter of time Ruhi will come to know Abhira is Akshu's daughter then real drama will begin smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
amwls thumbnail

Abhira's connections with everyone make things more interesting. And yeah, the Birla family did seem a bit too serious. I'm kinda liking the Poddhar family more now. Roohi being all mature and handling cooking and cleaning is pretty cool, right? That's some serious skill for her age! But man, it's sad that Akshara left knowing she wasn't liked.

Woh! I thought comparisons are not allowed , but as it’s successfully on page 5 I guess it’s ok. 

The so called Educated ,progressive Birla’s are nothing better than Poddar’s. At least Poddar’s are not wife beaters ,abusers like progressive Birla’s, they all love their wives and respect them. Pushpa is not a Poddar and he is as disgusting as Birla’s too. Their daughter’s didn’t spoil anyone’s life like Anisha .

Did I miss something ? Anyway am not interested in senseless  n fake narratives .When did Poddar’s treat Abhira as a housemaid ? She was happily studying in her room and her husband made her fav noodles for her,he is treating her like a princess already and he doesn’t even lover her. And giving food to Bahu for free and allowing her to her maika is considered as great progression smiley29smiley36 and she has to obey all the nonsense they r doing ,and that’s progression? Manjari has been treated worse than a housemaid by all most everyone in the family . And for God’s sake Abhira is just 21 yrs old college going girl but still  earning ,was helping her mom unlike Ruhi who sits at home with make up and eyeing on someone else’s husband. Abhira is already capable to take care of herself and she doesn’t need anyone’s favour in the form of money she just  needs protection and which Armaan is giving and she is thankful to him in the show am watching. 

DT edited: mocking others opinion

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 months ago

I will not make the comparison this early because the story has just started. The show will become up-side down the moment you see a dip in TRP. Just wait for the dip, you will see a lot of dysfunctional things in the family smiley36 

As far as Birlas are concerned, they were portrayed like that for TRP in the first place with the room for improvement in the story. Their execuation went bad plus many other reasons contributed towards barbadi smiley36.  If the in-laws are all goody-two shoes what to show in the story? I have seen novelty concepts get rejected by TRP auidence. They just want drama smiley36

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

To be honest, execution and presentation of Birlas were worse than any other family. The way they tortured Kairav after Anisha's death was still a nightmare.

Poddar family has a character arc to be explored. The family is regressive minded. But the story's plot is how they evolve themselves according to time. Just because Birlas are educated and open minded about careers, they cannot be termed as progessive people from their actions. It is mainly because of the incomplete tracks in the show. 

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am hoping for a zillat episode on Friday. Will let you know if it was fun or not

definitely nutty ghum gen 1 is loading  lets see how they show little better way or with more toxicity

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well it will be less torturous thanks to Manisha chachi😂

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Birla women  were a way more educated and self sufficient ...Doctors , journalist and if Ak could consider Birla for a while then a music therapist for a while ( before jam maker and lawyer )

Poddar reduced women just to be " like some domesticated breed "smiley37

So true

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The utmost reason I find gen 4 better than gen 3 is that in gen 3 love happened so instantly, if Abhimanyu and Akshu had a slow and sensual love story, it would be a lot better than we got.

Here in gen 4 Abhira and Armaan are going to fall in love slowly and steadily 

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Poddars are disgusting and toxic especially their malevolent matriarch! 

Abhira will change them