Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

Posted: 10 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164448887

I guess he jumps into save Pari. Saw sbs promo where Neeti, along with her mom and Babe push Pari into a lake with crocodile.

Edited by janecastle - 10 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

There is a bts of Neeti & gang at the bridge with Bebe and Neeti push Pari into the river infested by crocodiles. Bebe trick Pari into coming to the river to pray for a mannat if drop a coin and ask for mannat it will come true thats when Neeti & gang come behind and push Pari into the river she is drowning and Neeti knows she doesn't know how to swim

Bebe brings Rajeev to the river and he jumps into the river & save Pari but she wants Rajeev to die too. Neeti hears there are crocodiles in the river she gets scared for Rajeev

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i loved aanchal's character vashma in kudca. But her character got sidelined after a point of time. Radha, another entertaining Fl of kudca got dissappeared, just Amrit became the only Fl. I don't know what is this pattern of itv when there r 2 FLs, after a point of time, the boring one becomes the only Fl n the more interesting one either becomes vamp or she gets sidelined or she gets dissappeared. Most of the time it happens

After she got sidelined i left & the show too ended but i guess she was too young at that time she needs to finish up her studies & exams. Than Bondita came she was terrific in that show. For me Pari is also good but we know her nature since day 1 they need to write her growth so that we can see a fierece Pari. Neither she gets angry but i think she will someday waiting for the day though yes i agree ITV has this bad habit of either sidelined,turn into a vamp or use as prop. These need to change in ITV

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164448887

I guess he jumps into save Pari. Saw sbs promo where Neeti, along with her mom and Babe push Pari into a lake with crocodile.

There is a bts on that where its shown AnAnk does the stunt themselves. Neeti & gang pushes Pari into the lake & Rajeev jumps to save her. They seem like cupids for PariRaj they just bring them closersmiley37till now all their plans only brings PariRaj closer and Neeti blame that PariRaj are having an affair well she is the reason of the so called affairsmiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Mages

After she got sidelined i left & the show too ended but i guess she was too young at that time she needs to finish up her studies & exams. Than Bondita came she was terrific in that show. For me Pari is also good but we know her nature since day 1 they need to write her growth so that we can see a fierece Pari. Neither she gets angry but i think she will someday waiting for the day though yes i agree ITV has this bad habit of either sidelined,turn into a vamp or use as prop. These need to change in ITV

she didn't get sidelined becoz of her studies coz she played bondita even before kudca ended. There was a time when She played both bondita in barrister babu n vashma in kudca. Aanchal was present in last episode of kudca. Also, radha was also dissappeared from the show n Gracy was just 1 year older than anchal. So studies was not the reason to sideline aanchal's character. Vaise b this thing happens in almost every show
Edited by Jazzkapur - 10 months ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

she didn't get sidelined becoz of her studies coz she played bondita even before kudca ended. There was a time when She played both bondita in barrister babu n vashma in kudca. Aanchal was present in last episode of kudca. Also, radha was also dissappeared from the show n Gracy was just 1 year older than anchal. So studies was not the reason to sideline aanchal's character. Vaise b this thing happens in almost every show

I left the show after some time mainly her being sidelined i lost interest but Vashma & Bondita she did a phenomenal job👍🏻

I agree this thing happens in every show

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

such a irony

jo ladki apne kaan pr haath rkh kr chilla rahi ti ki uske aur neeti k pati k beech kuch nahi hai

aaj kasam le rhi hai ki vahi ladka usko chor kr na jayesmiley11

such a disgusting woman pari issmiley11

and people here thinks ki neeti ki tricks ki wajah se rajeev ko pari se pyaar ho rha hai

i mean after marriage

kisi dusre insan se pyar hona apne aap m hi low character dikhata hai

when pari "sacrificed" rajeev and acc to law neeti was wife of rajeev

then rajeev being attracted to pari and marrying her just after divorce

just shows how these low and poor characters these two are..

-->koi kitni bhi planning plotting kr le...neeti se divorce leta rajeev to bt alag thi..but marrying the same person neeti called out them for

-->neeti ne jis ladki ka br br rajeev ko bol bol kr unka ema call out kia

rajeev ne wahi prove kia ki actually m pari aur rajeev dono hi characterless insaan h

p.s:again i am writing this...don't dare to delete this post..."characterless" is the tag given for pari in drama itself

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Kinda agree... maybe she left for another reason officially, but personally as a viewer who watched for her specifically, I felt her character had become a supporting one post-leap: she reunited with her family, made peace with the fact that she couldn't take away her son from his adoptive parents and found her childhood friend.

The other actress was given a SL till the end of the show. Neither Anchal nor the YRKKH actress (sorry, can't remember the name) were given lead actress material stuff to do and, hence, left midway.

The problem here on this show is different: Anchu is the female lead and yet, they refuse to give her anything to do except "Niti Niti".

EK shows are indeed Trash. She is capable of doing her thing, so that's not the issue... it is just plain laziness or, more likely, playing favorites.

I've seen shows, where, even very young actresses got to experiment a lot with their roles, so again... laziness at its peak.

What irks me is that this treatment is being given only to AS... the NL and ML are getting fine scripts and having lots of fun with their roles; only AS is stuck with a poorly written one and I wonder why.

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 10 months ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pari hoon main

TRP keeps increasing....i guess audience loves negative Neetismiley36

Mages thumbnail

I am liking the new Monty & Babli chemistry

At the same why is Rajeev so scared of Pari's mood?smiley37he fears that she will change her mind for Neeti even though she promised he does know his first wife very wellsmiley37