Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/q9tiad/subhash_ghai_the_harvey_weinstein_of_bollywood/?rdt=37283

Most shocking is the Reddit comments here. They claim that Aish (and Madhuri) both slept with Ghai.

Mahima and Manisha did not.

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It was during some Newyork tour they had an ugly spat, karan Johar wastalking about it during one of his coffee with karan seasons.smiley39

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

When did Preity and Aish have a fallout over Bachchan Jr? I've never heard of Preity being romantically involved with him. Only Rani. And Preity and Aish continue to say they're good friends.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

It was during some Newyork tour they had an ugly spat, karan Johar wastalking about it during one of his coffee with karan seasons.smiley39

I remember Rani and Preity were on the Temptation together with SRK, Saif, Priyanka, and Arjun but Aishwarya wasn't part of that. It had to be before they filmed for KANK because Karan said that it was during KANK that Abhishek confessed to him he was in love with Aishwarya.

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Btown is a weird place, I think during jhoom barabar jhoom filming preity tried hitting JR.BACCHAN prior to that she's with Amir and Saif. Also, aish mentioned JR.BACCHAN proposed her at airport lounge during their New York show. Rani was the fav for Jr.B and Jaya but Sr.B always liked Aish as their DIL. ACC  to KJo, he provoked or instigated Jr.B to perceive Aish as a potential partner.

Realistically speaking Btown celebs sleep around with everybody in the industry and settle down with one of them eventually.

I remember Rani and Preity were on the Temptation together with SRK, Saif, Priyanka, and Arjun but Aishwarya wasn't part of that. It had to be before they filmed for KANK because Karan said that it was during KANK that Abhishek confessed to him he was in love with Aishwarya.

Edited by Rsrockz - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Btown is a weird place, I think during jhoom barabar jhoom filming preity tried hitting JR.BACCHAN prior to that she's with Amir and Saif. Also, aish mentioned JR.BACCHAN proposed her at airport lounge during their New York show. Rani was the fav for Jr.B and Jaya but Sr.B always liked Aish as their DIL. ACC  to KJo, he provoked or instigated Jr.B to perceive Aish as a potential partner.

Realistically speaking Btown celebs sleep around with everybody in the industry and settle down with one of them eventually.

I had no idea Preity was ever linked with Aamir or Saif. 

Is it true that Jaya liked Rani. I heard the opposite that they did not get along and while filming Laaga Chunari Mein Daag that they were constantly taunting each other between scenes. But maybe Jaya liked Rani until Amitabh and Abhishek agreed on Aish as a DIL and Jaya transferred her affections to Aish. I could see Rani being resentful of that.

Rsrockz thumbnail

Preity was linked to Aamir during DCH and Saif during Salaam Namaste after that he went with an Italian lady called Rossa then Kareena proposed Saif during Tashan.

Heresay was Jaya liked Rani initially because both are bongs, but Big B had his reservations because she had Aditya issue ongoing in parallel by then. Rani is also a chain smoker probably another reason for the refusal.

I had no idea Preity was ever linked with Aamir or Saif. 

Is it true that Jaya liked Rani. I heard the opposite that they did not get along and while filming Laaga Chunari Mein Daag that they were constantly taunting each other between scenes. But maybe Jaya liked Rani until Amitabh and Abhishek agreed on Aish as a DIL and Jaya transferred her affections to Aish. I could see Rani being resentful of that.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Preity was linked to Aamir during DCH and Saif during Salaam Namaste after that he went with an Italian lady called Rossa then Kareena proposed Saif during Tashan.

Heresay was Jaya liked Rani initially because both are bongs, but Big B had his reservations because she had Aditya issue ongoing in parallel by then. Rani is also a chain smoker probably another reason for the refusal.

That's gross then that Aamir was married during that time. Not that it's ever stopped him before especially considering how Kiran Rao started her relationship with him so certainly karma hits back over and over. Saif and Preity were always good together imo. I can't see them as a real-life couple making it but I liked them onscreen.

I don't blame Big B about the Adi Chopra issue. I had no idea Rani was a chain smoker. Doesn't she smoke a lot in No One Killed Jessica? I remember a lot of people said it was a huge image break for her in that movie so I never realized she smokes so much. 

I wonder if Jaya and Big B were also not fans of Rani being so close to Rekha. There are also rumors that Rani is bisexual like Rekha and has a female lover too. 

Rani and Big B always had such close relationships onscreen (K3G, Black, KANK) that it's so jarring to realize in real life he didn't like her. I also remember reading that Rani and Abhishek had very different personalities since he was more westernized and liked eating out in restaurants whereas she enjoyed home cooked meals.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 5 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Nobody needs to take a stand for someone else. Save yourself 

I agree. Kal ko pata chale when she took a stand for Mahima us pe dhaya kar ke (After feeling pity on her), Mahima later shakes hands and with the Psycho Ghai and becomes his feet licker out of desperation. Then to make herself look good, Mahima wahi Aish ki fake buraayi karegi and both Ghai and Mahima will try and make her look unprofessional. 

Na baba balaai ka zamana nahin raha.  Bullying is different, but never get between people's interferences.  

That's how controversies start. 

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

There are also rumors that Rani is bisexual like Rekha and has a female lover too. 

really ? 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AFAIK, Aishwarya Rai was the original choice for Taal as she was perfect for the role and she owned it. 

As far as Mahima Chaudhary was concerned, it was the almost fatal accident in 1999 which completely smashed and almost disfigured her face that derailed her career.

People using Mahima Chaudhary for their own non-sensical agenda. Sometimes the PR people are the pits.

It would be nice if some people on this forum knew something about bollywood or maybe even watch some Bollywood films.

Edited by surajhere - 5 months ago