Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

LOVED the movie! I ended up watching back-to-back shows, that's how much I enjoyed it. And going to go again on Saturday.

The whole cast did a great job. Taapsee was surprisingly apt for the role. The music was amazing as well.

And what's there to say about Shah. He was magically delightful. Played the role of Hardy perfectly. A must-watch treat for all SRK fans.

Go watch it! There's no way you're not going to enjoy it. So happy for Shah and all of us smiley27

p.s. - glimpses of Shah as a jealous/scorned lover are so deliciously enjoyable. The beard look makes it even hotter. Someone needs to give us a full-fledged role of just this.

koolsana thumbnail

Also Shah playing an oldie in Jawan and now Dunki...HOT! The man is forever going to look beautiful smiley43

koolsana thumbnail

Also, it was super surprising to see the crowds in the US on a Thursday. Especially for the afternoon show.

Edited by koolsana - 9 months ago
Anti-Mandli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsana

Also, it was super surprising to see the crowds in the US on a Thursday. Especially for the afternoon show.

WOW! Were we in the same theater?

Yes, he looked really good. It would be wonderful if he continued to embrace this style.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

First half done - abhi tak toh achhi hai. I do see the issue about not having enough humor though, which is usually a given in RKH movie. But it's been an engaging first half though

Vicky Kaushal stole the show

Taapsee has almost as much of role as Shah

And SRK dancing away in Lutt Putt is just ❤️

(although just don't dig the clean shaved look - it's too artificial now. Minimum stubble please srk)

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Btw spotted Alia's car on way to the movies

1000043847.jpg

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koolsana

Yup. Its sold out til Sunday.

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watched the movie yesterday.

I am not sure, how to put it across , but it left me wanting more..

The movie is all heart though...❤️

Contrary to the opinions here, I liked the 2nd half more...

The movie has its highs and lows, plot wise and acting wise. But is a decent watch...

Like i have always said , it is a delight to watch Shah on screen... Now and always..❤️

But yes, no clean shaven look please Shah 🥺

He looked gorgeous in the 2nd half ❤️

If this is how Shah is going to look after say 10 years down the line.. he is going to get girls swooning always...

I would recommend people to go and watch it. It is a sweet one time watch, with no uncomfortable scenes, jokes and dialogues..❤️