Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Begum's next release is Singham and her rumoured next project is a biggie Prabhas starrer. In both the films she will have a small role overshadowed by the male heroes. smiley36 You make it sound like she does not star in such projects. smiley37

most of the time she pretty much nails her 10 mins roles, one can certainly leave an impact in small roles if they try smiley36

3 flower potssmiley27

Dev

3 idiots

golmaal returns

hey i wanted to mock her bajrani bhaijaan, but i end up warming up to her 10 min showsmiley36

the only torture was RA one but saved by the chammak challo

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

mentally as long as its a better product than kalank the daag or sadak chaap...i will lap it. AND its good I won't have to go thru another mental torture to see aloo for 10 mins aka 500 cr grosser RRR.

Suddenly you hate Kalank ? According to you it was an amazing film with Alia proving herself as a period film actresssmiley37

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Suddenly you hate Kalank ? According to you it was an amazing film with Alia proving herself as a period film actresssmiley37

that was for you my dearsmiley4
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Amy Adams/Julianne Moore etc often take on small indie films that only their hardcore fans know about. No one judges those movies by how much they make at the box office. Yet, these actresses keep doing them, exploring all kinds of roles and projects, and they’ll do a commercial here and there to stay in the spotlight. But in Bollywood, every film is all about the numbers, which is crazy because some of the highest grossing movies are honestly some of the worst you’ll ever see.

I haven’t seen the movie yet because it’s not playing near me, but just look at the reviews! When was the last time a performance got so much praise, even when the movie itself was just average at best? That’s Kareena for you, always delivering her best, even with mediocre scripts.

Briaahna thumbnail

oh & how good was she in a small role in laal singh chadda..no hesitation in saying this , but I actually enjoyed begum in Talaash and LSC more than amir. ok...she totally overshadowed rani and amir in talaash. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh & how good was she in a small role in laal singh chadda..no hesitation in saying this , but I actually enjoyed begum in Talaash and LSC more than amir. ok...she totally overshadowed rani and amir in talaash. smiley36

Current Box Office "sensation" Rajkumar Rao was in Talaash if you re watch you would notice his role smiley36