Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

When are you watching

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme

Expect a detailed rant about how SRK ruined yet another director's vision on Monday smiley36

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

IF members don't watch Bollywood films. Please try somewhere else.

What there are more of my kind?

And there I was thinking I was the only Jaadu (Alien) in bwf who happened land here by chance. smiley36

How do I find the IF member reviews in this thread? I want to see what BWFians thought of the movie so far!

Cat-on-laptop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

They are still reviewing Animal. Including me. smiley36

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

IF members don't watch Bollywood films. Please try somewhere else.

chal jhootha.....main dekhti hoon Shahrukhwa ki every movie...smiley16...I have seen even the flop movies of my favorites in theater.....just to name a few..

JHMS

Zero

Thugs of Hindustan

Jagga Kasoos

Mohen Jo Daro

Baar baar dekho...

smiley16

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

chal jhootha.....main dekhti hoon Shahrukhwa ki every movie...smiley16...I have seen even the flop movies of my favorites in theater.....just to name a few..

JHMS

Zero

Thugs of Hindustan

Jagga Kasoos

Mohen Jo Daro

Baar baar dekho...

smiley16

Can’t tell if you only watch bad films or SRK and Katrina only do bad films smiley36
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

They are still reviewing Animal. Including me. smiley36

The way I haven’t even seen Animal, because I do put my money where my mouth is. Be like me. smiley16
1274961 thumbnail

How do I find the IF member reviews in this thread? I want to see what BWFians thought of the movie so far!

Cat-on-laptop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You have a lot of patience. I am assuming no mod seems to be a fan of SRK or Salman in BWF otherwise there would have been a DT note in this topic just cuz mod would have gotten annoyed reading through pages and pages and pages looking for review.

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved loved loved loved this movie.

It was so warm. It was ALL HEART.

Idk wtf is wrong with people. This was 100x better than Jawan and Pathaan imo and I watched both on the big screen this year. And now this. Watched Animal on the big screen too and still traumatized from that. 🤣

SRK’s acting was a hit and miss for me but nothing bad. It’s the voice and eyes for me. I loved his look in the middle of the movie. The JTHJ look.

Vicky was awesome and so were the two other side characters (friends of SRK and Taapsee). Sorry I’m drawing a blank on their on screen names right now.

What - or who - I hated about the movie is none other than Taapsee. WTF BRO SHE IS A BAD ACTRESS and I never noticed this ever until now. Maybe cuz this is only the third movie I’ve ever seen her in. Wish the director got a better actress because it would’ve elevated the movie slightly more. Kitni ghatiya acting kari hai yeh WTF MAN!!!

To those who have also seen the movie - which actress do you think would’ve been a better choice??? I can’t think of any names right now. Kareena??? Plz don’t say Deepika uski acting bhi strong nahin hai. I’m interested in knowing different opinions still. 🙄