Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Not every Akki fan is build the same way...smiley16

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not every Akki fan is build the same way...smiley16

Lol. Yeah, hum tho akki ko bi nahin chor te. Bechara chutku sa reh gaya akki with 2 crore opening.

Once upon a time he was box office hit, but his own fault brought him to the bo pavement.

See rajniganj or whatever it's called. He literally just did such a bad job in it.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google. Credit to reviewer

#firstdayfirstshow craze #shahrukhkhan #dunki After almost a three-year hiatus Shahrukh's hat trick with Dunki has stolen my heart again, evoking the same magic as DDLJ or Chak De or Veer Zara or many of the super hits of Shahrukh. For three hours I went through not only a roller coaster of emotions but through various stages of my life.

To me, it felt like a reunion with an old friend after years of irresistible wait. The movie made me go back to my early college days craze for Shahrukh.

Love you Shahrukh and Raju Hirani for bringing such a subject and connecting us to our roots through your cinematic artistry and storytelling technique.

But let me share guys Vicky Kaushal's work is genuinely touching. In some scenes, he overshadowed Shahrukh.

Tapsee's stupendous performance made me feel every beat of the story. Huge applause and heartfelt gratitude to the team 🌟🎭 #DunkiMagic #SRKConnection"

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How do I find the IF member reviews in this thread? I want to see what BWFians thought of the movie so far!

Cat-on-laptop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

How do I find the IF member reviews in this thread? I want to see what BWFians thought of the movie so far!

Cat-on-laptop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IF members don't watch Bollywood films. Please try somewhere else.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

In a year full of thrillers and blockbusters, Dunki is a feel-good movie that you should watch with your family to end 2023 on a beautiful note. The story is filled with emotions- rolling in friendship, romance, heart-wrenching and heart-warming moments. One thing I loved, was that it doesn't rely solely on Shahrukh Khan but each of the actors has delivered outstanding performances. I am very impressed by the character 'Manu' played by Taapsee Pannu, I think no one could have played that character better than Taapsee and also with the character 'Sukhi' played by Vicky Kaushal. In a limited on-screen time, Vicky has delivered an impactful performance and proved yet again why he is considered one of the finest actors. Don't go for the negative reviews. Go and enjoy it.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Yes must watchable movie.

Dunki is a cinematic masterpiece that captivates from start to finish. The storyline is brilliantly crafted, weaving together elements of suspense, emotion, and sheer entertainment. The stellar performances by the cast bring the characters to life, adding depth and authenticity to the narrative. The cinematography is exceptional, capturing each scene with a visual flair that enhances the overall experience. Dunki is a must-watch for anyone seeking a thrilling and emotionally resonant cinematic journey. Kudos to the entire team for delivering a film that truly stands out!"

Watch it with family and feel the emotions.

We r feed up with all action movies now.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Most of them wrote their reviews before the release of the film smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

When are you watching

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme