Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

"disappointment" is a personal reaction/feeling, it isn't a general reaction/feeling...and if the content didn't satisfy you, it doesn't mean that it was a dissatisfying content as such.

If you don't see the actor in ShahRukh, then, that too, is a personal perception. Your opinion isn't the general one.

Majority rules. Opening is half of Jawan. Means this sucks. Bye-bye.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Folks please create a separate thread comparing salman and srk BO collection. Some members are literally spamming. This is all about dunki review and movie BO collection. It has not even completed day 1 and we already are at 111 pages, which is ridiculous. Now who has the time to read all 111 pages?

In 2013 Chennai express had 7 threads of box office. 150 pages

smiley36

Anyone care to give me a summary of the last 111 pages. smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In 2013 Chennai express had 7 threads of box office. 150 pages

smiley36

what did members talked about?smiley5

Originally posted by: carisma2

Anyone care to give me a summary of the last 111 pages. smiley37

Hands On Hips GIFs | Tenor

Word Count: 1

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in Google , credit to the reviewer

Such a beautiful and touching movie. Dunki is one of the best movies you will watch this year. It has a really heart-touching and innocent charm and all the characters are so lovable. Most importantly, this film can be enjoyed by people of all ages... it's the kind of movie you can watch with your whole family. I don't write reviews usually but Dunki deserves a lot of love and success. Please go watch it, because we need more beautiful films like these to be made in India.

All the love to Dunki's whole cast and crew.

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google

Rating 5

Excellent movie. This movie cannot be compared with Pathaan and Jawaan. Dunki is a unique concept and I think only SRK and Rajkumar Hirani can think of making such movie. I read few reviews which says that the first half of the movie is good and second half is boaring, but for me the second half movie is excellent. I will watch this movie again and again with my family.

Dunki relies heavily on emotions and drama and will connect to audiences who are more sensitive and who knows the importance of family and loves mother land India.

Again hats off to SRK, RHF and team Dunki for making such excellent movie with good message for young generation.

Well it looks like a sleepless night for me then. smiley37