Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 9 months ago

Google review. Credit to reviewer

Now the actual review. Go without even a second thought as it delivers what every other Hirani Sir's movie has delivered. Entertainment! All emotions are blended really well right from the beginning. It's a difficult topic to make a movie and share important information at the same time.

It's not like a typical patriotic movie but sensibly puts the point for people. Every character has a motive and makes sense.

I only felt that the mid of second half got slow specifically when the group reunites at the airport. But then it picks up well with interesting twist.

After the movie ends I believe people will go with satisfaction and happy faces which I also saw. People clapped at the end showing appreciation for the movie at a multiplex is a good sign.

A good movie delivered at the end of the year. Go with your family/friends/better half and you will enjoy it for sure! ❤️

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google for Dunki. Credit to the reviewer

The movie characters justify each and every aspect of Hirani's vision behind this film. A remarkable concept, with a touch of brilliance in storytelling. An emotional, entertaining and well researched tale. Performances from everyone are clap-worthy, and they make you ponder about realities and at times make your heart cry! Watch out for exceptional heart wrenching scenes delivered by SRK and Vicky Kaushal ❤️. SRK has given it all, such a treat to watch him all across the film with both emotions and witty one liners landing 💯.

Applauding for everyone related to Dunki, from the star cast to director, producer and the whole crew behind. Not a massy film but the one that lands sweetly into the hearts of many. 👏👏👏👏❤️

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Is this 13.5 crore or 135 crore???smiley37smiley37smiley37

I think 135cr in their imaginary world smiley36

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Jawan - 75cr

Pathaan - 57cr

Dunki - 30cr expected

Tiger 3 - 40cr

KKBKKJ - 15cr

Edit -

I checked and LMAO

You are coming after SRK?

1000005156.jpg

smiley37

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Footfalld(Tickets sold) - 3.54 cr

Pathaan - 3.05 cr

Jawan - 3.12 cr

Source - BOI

Bas, karwa li poori besti? smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google for Dunki. Credit to the reviewer

Dunki is an absolute masterpiece. It handled the difficult topic effortlessly. After a series of action movies this year, DUNKI comes as a pleasant surprise for the audience. All the actor performed extremely well especially Vicky Kaushal. SRK was in his element as usual. It will make you laugh, cry, nostalgic and mesmerised at the same time. It's a complete winner and an exceptional family movie. Raju sir deserves an applaus only for selecting this tough subject for his movie. The screen play, editing, writing and direction are top notch. A must see!

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

smiley37

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Footfalld(Tickets sold) - 3.54 cr

Pathaan - 3.05 cr

Jawan - 3.12 cr

Source - BOI

Bas, karwa li poori besti? smiley36

Try harder, sweetie

Your BOI filters work for you otherwise you were celebrating 100cr of KKBKKJ when BOI ended the streak with Antim smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I think 135cr in their imaginary world smiley36

smiley37

This is so embarrassing.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

smiley37

This is so embarrassing.