Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

People will shout paid PR....Corporate booking....when it suits them....where are the people who were yelling corporate booking at Pathan/Jawan time....abhi moonh mein dahi jam gayi kya??

30 cr on opening day.......30 cr ki corporate booking hoti toh 60 cr h jaata....bole toh hattrick.....smiley36.....what is 30 cr for SRK?? doh shaadi mein dance karke wapis kamaa leta...smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Saw this in google so posting here; aptly put by this person

Lastly I want to clarify about negative reviews spreading everywhere. These are either:

a) Prabhas fans(just want to make salaar earn more as their god has back to back flops)

b)Salman khan fans(want to prove that salman is better than srk)

c)Some Hindus(since srk is a muslim they don't want to support him)

d)Average Audience(they think that real cinema is kgf and apart from that there is nothing).

Don't believe on them. Watch it yourself and then decide.

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Tiger 3 Day 1 = 40 cr

Dunki day 1 = 28 cr

Bas? Karwa di besti Khan Saab ki smiley36

Jawan - 75cr

Pathaan - 57cr

Dunki - 30cr expected

Tiger 3 - 40cr

KKBKKJ - 15cr

Edit -

I checked and LMAO

You are coming after SRK?

1000005156.jpg

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

From what I’ve seen the wom seems to be mixed to positive

Absolutely...and that's what makes this movie quite special...it can be a five star movie and also a disappointing one...it depends on the choice one makes, on the empathy one has, how close it is to one's heart or if one is a mere observer.

However, one criticism is - imo - superficial (and false) because there is a story, a storyline, a beginning and a certain closure...but the way one perceives the storytelling depends on the viewer and his habit of dealing with different forms of storytelling and the own preferences.

Dunki is either touching you or leaving you distant... something that has a lot to do with the own experiences and the own personality.

Whatever is the own emotional involvement, there are definitely some highlights and also the performances are really good. And I loved the music!

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Saw this in google so posting here; aptly put by this person

Lastly I want to clarify about negative reviews spreading everywhere. These are either:

a) Prabhas fans(just want to make salaar earn more as their god has back to back flops)

b)Salman khan fans(want to prove that salman is better than srk)

c)Some Hindus(since srk is a muslim they don't want to support him)

d)Average Audience(they think that real cinema is kgf and apart from that there is nothing).

Don't believe on them. Watch it yourself and then decide.

Word Count: 1

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google for Dunki. Credit to the reviewer

For the first time ever, I find myself compelled to pen down a review for a Bollywood movie, and I must express that I am utterly stunned. The entire storyline has left me absolutely speechless. The way Shah Rukh Khan's eyes portrayed emotions is truly unparalleled. Vicky Kaushal's performance was nothing short of spectacular; he absolutely nailed it.

After a prolonged period, I have finally witnessed something of this caliber—far removed from the typical mass action movies that solely revolve around intense action sequences. This is a genuine, proper movie—one that embodies the essence of what a film should be. It seamlessly blends emotional depth, romance, action, comedy, and a comprehensive storyline.

Bekind thumbnail

These 2 needs to work in a movie together.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Jawan - 75cr

Pathaan - 57cr

Dunki - 30cr expected

Tiger 3 - 40cr

KKBKKJ - 15cr

Edit -

I checked and LMAO

You are coming after SRK?