~ DUNKI - Reviews/Discussions Thread - NO SPOILERS ~ - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

yesssss read my review first day first show babyyyy

Originally posted by: anna143

Where is it? link?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I honestly drooled over Vikram Rathore for months and Jawan will remain my favourite movie this year but SRK said Dunki is his favourite, he made Pathaan for his fan girls, Jawan for his fan boys (😭 But fan girls loved it too) and Dunki for himself

He is almost 60, I don't want him to stop making movies he loves or telling stories he wants to tell, audience gave him highest opening day post pandemic for a drama

He holds most opening day and weekend and extended weekend and lifetime records

SRK shouldn't be limited to action movies

Yes great points Nora- SRK showed us his diversity already with Action and now needed a different range movie to end the year. We shouldn’t be worried because like I said SRK hit a hattrick in all 3 movies. Its not fair to compare Salaar to Dunki it would be a proper competition if it was Jawan va Salaar but immature people wont understand that.
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Which page is ur review at?Can someone please compile all member reviews in 1st pagesmiley9

Finally watched Dunki!!!

Disclaimer: I hated fan, zero and JHMS and i was so scared Dunki will be in that category but im SO glad its not.

SRK baby just hit a hatrick in 2023!!!! I feel like a super proud fan and this movie guaranteed will run on WOM.

Movie has no dull moment, no cringe jokes, no unnecessary songs and no yawning moments. Its crisp, edited very WELL.

I had my doubt on Taapse but my god after watching I don’t think anyone else could have done it i must admit i underestimated the girl she needs her due in bollywood.

SRK was in his ELEMENT this is his home ground so obviously he knocked it out of the park! He gives u laughter, romance, highly emotional scenes all in one without any failure.

The biggest PRO of the movie is that Everyone did a great job .. this was not a SRK movie this was EVERYBODYS movie from taapsee, srk, irani, vicky and the other supporting casts and i wholeheartedly loved that.

The story will connect with anyone who has a heart. If you walk out of the movie criticizing then u either have no feelings or anti bollywood.

People who talked crap about Pathaan and Jawaan saying it had no story this is your biggest SHUT THE F* UP because is movie ke baad criticism banti hi nahi hai

RKH take a bow! after 3 idiots, mbbs, sanju u have done ot again and made a masterclass.

I personally have a soft side today onwards for illegal immigrants must admit i was against it but seeing this movie puts alot of things in perspective and i have had a change of heart.

Everyone should go watch the movie regardless if u r SRK fan or not. This is a story everyone needs to see.

Lovely review..smiley27

anna143 thumbnail

page 102
anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Which page is ur review at?Can someone please compile all member reviews in 1st pagesmiley9

Word Count: 1

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Finally watched Dunki!!!

Disclaimer: I hated fan, zero and JHMS and i was so scared Dunki will be in that category but im SO glad its not.

SRK baby just hit a hatrick in 2023!!!! I feel like a super proud fan and this movie guaranteed will run on WOM.

Movie has no dull moment, no cringe jokes, no unnecessary songs and no yawning moments. Its crisp, edited very WELL.

I had my doubt on Taapse but my god after watching I don’t think anyone else could have done it i must admit i underestimated the girl she needs her due in bollywood.

SRK was in his ELEMENT this is his home ground so obviously he knocked it out of the park! He gives u laughter, romance, highly emotional scenes all in one without any failure.

The biggest PRO of the movie is that Everyone did a great job .. this was not a SRK movie this was EVERYBODYS movie from taapsee, srk, irani, vicky and the other supporting casts and i wholeheartedly loved that.

The story will connect with anyone who has a heart. If you walk out of the movie criticizing then u either have no feelings or anti bollywood.

People who talked crap about Pathaan and Jawaan saying it had no story this is your biggest SHUT THE F* UP because is movie ke baad criticism banti hi nahi hai

RKH take a bow! after 3 idiots, mbbs, sanju u have done ot again and made a masterclass.

I personally have a soft side today onwards for illegal immigrants must admit i was against it but seeing this movie puts alot of things in perspective and i have had a change of heart.

Everyone should go watch the movie regardless if u r SRK fan or not. This is a story everyone needs to see.

Lovely review. Glad Vicky’s performance is being liked by everyone. He deserves it, he is such a fine actor. Glad Tapsee didn’t disappoint. Happy for SRK and RKH and Dunki team.