~ DUNKI - Reviews/Discussions Thread - NO SPOILERS ~ - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Donkey's opening day is HALF of Pathaan'ssmiley37 there is nothing to celebrate, huge underperformance

it doesnt matter because movie IS GOOD and will run regardless … and it was a Thursday obviously opening would be low. Secondly, SRK still has highest grossing movie and highest opening so please pissss offff
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True SRK fans please ignore the haters going forward. Movie is AMAZING and the best slap on their face. Good movies do good and this movie will be a hit guaranteed smiley41

im just so happy it didn’t disappoint

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anna143

it doesnt matter because movie IS GOOD and will run regardless … and it was a Thursday obviously opening would be low. Secondly, SRK still has highest grossing movie and highest opening so please pissss offff

Actually WOM is mixed ji. I suggest you read up the reviews.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

I hope SRK does only Masala movies from now on. Indian audience doesn’t appreciate such content driven movies anymore, they are suited for Ott sadly

Still hope Dunki is a superhit somehow

I honestly drooled over Vikram Rathore for months and Jawan will remain my favourite movie this year but SRK said Dunki is his favourite, he made Pathaan for his fan girls, Jawan for his fan boys (😭 But fan girls loved it too) and Dunki for himself

He is almost 60, I don't want him to stop making movies he loves or telling stories he wants to tell, audience gave him highest opening day post pandemic for a drama

He holds most opening day and weekend and extended weekend and lifetime records

SRK shouldn't be limited to action movies

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

True SRK fans please ignore the haters going forward. Movie is AMAZING and the best slap on their face. Good movies do good and this movie will be a hit guaranteed smiley41

im just so happy it didn’t disappoint

In other words "lets disregard opinions that don't align with our fandom and pretend that this is a huge success"

anna143 thumbnail

Also must add tissue box is much needed when u go for people with heartssmiley31

Edited by anna143 - 9 months ago

Also must add tissue box is much needed when u go for people with heartssmiley31

You watched it??smiley3

anna143 thumbnail
exaclty movie chale gi because its good and has exceptional performances