Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 its just 1st day and u r calling it a flop wow so much hateness for SRK.

If it doesn’t meet or exceed Animal, it’s a flop. This is the film industry, not a charity org that gives free passes

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

If it doesn’t meet or exceed Animal, it’s a flop. This is the film industry, not a charity org that gives free passes

dont know why u r comparing dunki with Animal or other movies. Remember Animal is totally different topic/ movie than Dunki. Anyways what else can we expect from a SRK hater here. Keep it upsmiley20
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If you had started with this ...I could have been spared of reading the useless essay.....smiley19

How is it useless? SRK is the biggest star in the country, but he cannot seem to act well in a movie that's not massy? That's pretty shocking.

Other big stars in this country:

Amitabh Bachchan can ACT

Dilip Kumar - style of acting was very popular

Even Dharmendra with tons of b-grade movies was able to act when the time came.

You have to go back to Rajesh Khanna times to find a big star who acted mediocre, and that's a big downfall because SRK was able to act earlier this century.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

dont know why u r comparing dunki with Animal or other movies. Remember Animal is totally different topic/ movie than Dunki. Anyways what else can we expect from a SRK hater here. Keep it upsmiley20

Hard agree on this though, you can't compare a movie like Animal, even Salaar with Dunki, Salaar will gain good wings if the movie is good with mass audiences, but Dunki on itself is a disappointment content wise.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Oh... so you admit that SRK's stardom and opening BO numbers are limited to the genre movie he does? I thought he was beyond that yaar? Isnt he the biggest superstar EVER?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally watched Dunki!!!

Disclaimer: I hated fan, zero and JHMS and i was so scared Dunki will be in that category but im SO glad its not.

SRK baby just hit a hatrick in 2023!!!! I feel like a super proud fan and this movie guaranteed will run on WOM.

Movie has no dull moment, no cringe jokes, no unnecessary songs and no yawning moments. Its crisp, edited very WELL.

I had my doubt on Taapse but my god after watching I don’t think anyone else could have done it i must admit i underestimated the girl she needs her due in bollywood.

SRK was in his ELEMENT this is his home ground so obviously he knocked it out of the park! He gives u laughter, romance, highly emotional scenes all in one without any failure.

The biggest PRO of the movie is that Everyone did a great job .. this was not a SRK movie this was EVERYBODYS movie from taapsee, srk, irani, vicky and the other supporting casts and i wholeheartedly loved that.

The story will connect with anyone who has a heart. If you walk out of the movie criticizing then u either have no feelings or anti bollywood.

People who talked crap about Pathaan and Jawaan saying it had no story this is your biggest SHUT THE F* UP because is movie ke baad criticism banti hi nahi hai

RKH take a bow! after 3 idiots, mbbs, sanju u have done ot again and made a masterclass.

I personally have a soft side today onwards for illegal immigrants must admit i was against it but seeing this movie puts alot of things in perspective and i have had a change of heart.

Everyone should go watch the movie regardless if u r SRK fan or not. This is a story everyone needs to see.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

separate post for Vicky because he plays a pivotal role. His role touches u so deeply and leaves a strong impact. My gosh this man in his 15 mins role is impeccable take a bowwww Vicky Kaushal smiley27

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

I hope SRK does only Masala movies from now on. Indian audience doesn’t appreciate such content driven movies anymore, they are suited for Ott sadly

Still hope Dunki is a superhit somehow

i thought the same before watching it dont believe the negative reviews movie is GREAT and SRK did no mistake
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

People who talked crap about Pathaan and Jawaan saying it had no story this is your biggest SHUT THE F* UP because is movie ke baad criticism banti hi nahi hai

Donkey's opening day is HALF of Pathaan'ssmiley37 there is nothing to celebrate, huge underperformance. You can't just tick one box and be happy about it

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 months ago