Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Unlike Pathan and Jawan......which of course are larger than life....massy action films.....Dunki will keep minting money.....for a long time.....not a huge amount each day.....but smaller amounts for a longer period....my guess.....smiley36

I also think so. Reviews in Google & BMS are almost 90% positive. Fingers crossed 🀞🏻

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Kind of agree with you. Precisely why it opened at 30+ crores. If it wasn't for SRK it would have struggled to reach double digits smiley36

Oh then Ranveer Singh is a bigger star than SRK right? Because Simbaa opened to 33 crores.
NotAMuggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I can understand someone putting a 4* or a 3* or even 2*..... 1* is not acceptable for this movie and I honestly think, these are SRK haters or paid people who wanted to drag the rating down. Pathetic.....!!!

Plz go ahead and watch Dunki movie in theaters....it's a feast....!!!

Audience posted this in google.

That's quite possibly true. Someone live streamed the first 50 minutes yesterday. I am quite sure that was no accident.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think film is here to stay . With 30% less screens in north n huge event movie clash , the drop isn't big

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1738257330003980317?t=rQZpwIIm9T8y67uhYg0eIQ&s=19

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Just Enjoy with family and friends you will be delighted.

Don't read anything just relax and enjoy if you are a movie lover have fun and experience the cinema.

Audience posted in google.

whoever is debating whether to watch or not, just go and watch it if you are movie lover.

NotAMuggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh then Ranveer Singh is a bigger star than SRK right? Because Simbaa opened to 33 crores.

Nope Sherlock. Jawan opened at more than double of that smiley39

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

That's quite possibly true. Someone live streamed the first 50 minutes yesterday. I am quite sure that was no accident.

Yeah it was either Prabhas fan who did or sallu fan, we dont know but such cheap harkate to put srk down uff
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

These are openings in drama/non-action genre

RARKPK opened 9-10 cr

TJMM - 13 cr

Kisi ka Bhai (masala action movie) - 12cr

LSC -14 cr

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Dont believe in any negative reviews they are fake just to flop the film . It is one of the best movie of SRK and Hirani so just go and watch itπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Audience posted in google.

NotAMuggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yeah it was either Prabhas fan who did or sallu fan, we dont know but such cheap harkate to put srk down uff

I don't know who it was. But there is a very desperate attempt to label this movie as Pathetic/Flop and turn the WOM negative. That clearly shows.