Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

In my region both dunki and a regional language movie is getting mostly positive review and salaar mixed reviews to negative. But people will watch salaar in theatre since its a theatre experience and others can be good in ott too. Salaar is getting tough competition family audience wise here.

I am going for Dunki in Dubai today at 12 here.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

I am sure this film will pickup with time in couple of days to come as the current news of appreciation by NRIs worldwide, even by doing under unskilled jobs outside one earns large amounts of money as Indians are very hard working and with hard work they earn lot by following legal ways and means and they bring names for India as well

You must see this movie regards

Audience review in google.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

By the way, What's the budget? Does anyone know the official figure?

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Writing this review because I saw a lot of hate for this movie and read many negative comments..

This movie is a must watch for Bollywood movie lovers and content movie lovers.. ignore the hate from Kgf fans and Prabhas fans and please go watch this movie,it will be worth your time.

Great movie on a real world issue.

Audience review in google.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Absolutely loved the movie Dunki, very light hearted and yet such a nice topic !! I don't know why people are posting negative reviews, the entire crowd in movie hall was enjoying ,laughing and had fun! It's a well made movie .

so many people writing about why negative review.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Journey95

Srk's Experiments have never paid off...sad but true. Back in his peak romantic Phase he tried to branch out and mostly failed too (Swades, Asoka) . Then again before Pathan with movies like Fan.

He should focus on giving the audience what they want. Considering Pathan and Jawan success clearly people responsed well to his new Action persona.

As I'm a very small part of his audience, I want him to 'experiment' also in future smiley2

I (and the kids) really love Ra.One, Fan and Zero (and I - without the kids - JHMS, one of my favourites).

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

By the way, What's the budget? Does anyone know the official figure?

around 120 or 130 cr ....I read somewhere....don't quote me on this....smiley36

SRK doesn't charge for his movies.....only profit sharing for a long time now.

Originally posted by: Clochette

As I'm a very small part of his audience, I want him to 'experiment' also in future smiley2

I (and the kids) really love Ra.One, Fan and Zero (and I - without the kids - JHMS, one of my favourites).

The next movie comes in 2025 and ....SRK will actually be 60 then....let us see what happens from there.....smiley19

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

OUTSTANDING..!!

Don't listen to anyone; just go and watch it.

In the midst of action drama films, it is like a breath of fresh air.

If you have liked 3 idiots, PK, Munna Bhai MBBS you will enjoy it also.

review in google. Credit to them

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago