Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 9 months ago

Audience review in google. Credit to them

It's a terrific film,you will take back memories from the movie. Absolutely fine for family and especially kids for many lessons. Absolute romcom and emotion as well. Hirani and SRK and ofcourse Vicky kaushal's role is very touchy and everyone will feel the movie..Absolute fun and sure watch....

Bri...where were you yaar....smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh no no no no. I thought the term "clean" hit did not exist for you? Suddenly it has appeared in your vocab?

According to you, if superstars dont deliver SUPER HIT status or above, its a flop

Suddenly your criteria has changed?

Originally posted by: Clochette

Carisma, dear, there are threads about them...go and look there smiley1

What is she looking for?

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google. Credit to them

Beautiful movie

Rajkumar Hirani is a great director. His theory always different and make him superior. All actors done their work perfectly. Sharukh khan showing his all colors, light humor and very neat and clean movie. I loved it

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Dunki is an absolute masterpiece. Its emotional scenes really hit and you feel the characters emotions in those scenes. The humour was also good and smartly used in the first half of the film. Overall i had a good experience watching this in the theatre.

Audience review in google.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

32 Crores Nett first day and 20+ Crores 2nd day.smiley9 On Weekdays. With a clash unnecessarily blown out of proportion.smiley29

For its genre, I would say, Dunki is doing extremely well smiley1smiley27 Kaal se actual Christmas Weekend shuru smiley40 Numbers would pick up even more I think. I am going for evening show tomorrow smiley41