Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Oh, I love the way Indian (Hindi) Cinema values its heroes with gorgeous entries!!!! (oups, again not really a Dunki thread subject... s o r r y )

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google. Credit to them

Dunki Review Drop:-

Just caught the movie yesterday, and it's a rollercoaster of emotions! First half, an absolute laugh riot with phenomenal acting by all characters, while the second half tugs at your heartstrings with impeccable comic timing.

Buggu's character stole the show for me, and Vicky Kaushal's cameo was superb. Classic Rajkumar Hirani magic with mind-blowing performances by Boman Irani, Deven Bhojani, Amandeep Jha, Sapna Sand, and Anil Grover.

Tapsee and SRK shine in the main roles, though the old age facial getup could've been better. SRK's emotional climax, hits you right in the feels. 🎬👏

Just one thing, the look test for SRK and Taapsee as the old age characters could have been more refined.👴👵

Despite the visual aspect, they still managed to shine through their acting.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

A must watch family drama movie.

After a long time there came a movie which can be seen with mom dad grandparents and even children’s.

Important: The target audience of this movie is those who enjoy emotions, story telling, comedy and feel good type movies.

It is definitely not for you if you like High action Mass masala movie like Jawaan aur pathaan.

This movie is not a SRK film, It is Rajkumar Hirani film.

Story wise movie is phenomenal. A heart touching story which is gonna make you feel for the characters, You will die of laughter and cry as well. Each and every character has their journey, All of them have good screen presence.

Second half might feel 5-10 minutes stretched but it is necessary for the story,

And this small tenure is not a big thing either.

Feel good, Family type movie.

(Don’t fall for the negative Ratings, its worth watching, if you miss this, you gonna end up in guilt, just the way how we feel about swades today )

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google. Credit to them.

Rajkumar Hirani is a GOAT director of Hindi cinema and it is obvious that he will be held to high standards. Dunki is not his best work but that is because he has made so many films which are hard to match. Dunki is still a damn good film with a breezy first half and a second half which showed the full prowess of Shah Rukh Khan the actor. So a few comic scenes do not land the way they were supposed to and a few parts felt dragged. But that's about it. Dunki was an easy 7/10 film and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. A perfect family entertainer in true sense.

I found it better than Sanju but obviously lower than Munna Bhai and 3 idiot films. The second half especially is a treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans who want to see his acting. It is the best SRK performance after Fan. First half belongs to Vicky Kaushal.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

I loved movie a lot. Specifically this whole year filled with more of action & mass cinemas we finally got to see some descent storytelling which reflects the life itself in it.

Probably end could have worked differently but it still gives a heartwarming feel.

While having pathaan & jawan we see srk as a star & here we got to witness srk as an actor properly so that's amazing.

Vicky kaushal is like cherry on the cake element, he is literally amazing.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He definitely wasn't happy with the reception of some of his movies... whatever, I think, his main goal will always be to entertain smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

A hat-trick for the king in 2023. Thanks to Raj Kumar Harani; who always seems to find a way, to surprise us with his unique storytelling abilities. As well as to the entire team involved. This film was a roller coaster of laughs and emotions from beginning to end. A great message of immigration and emigration; that many will relate and empathize with. Vicky Kaushal was great In his guest role, as was the rest of the cast. Time and time again, it has been proven on screen, that Shah Rukh Khan is truly, one of one.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Next thread is ready when this one finishes yall can move there, main to chali Dunki dekhnesmiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344827

See yall in next thread with my reviewsmiley9

I love that Vicky is also being hailed for his cameo.smiley32.....the one thing about SRK is that he will let everyone shine....no wonder female actors have the best roles in his movies....smiley10