Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Missing Taran Chachu . Hope he gets better soon

Isse hi kaam chalalo

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1738223539038392331?t=73oChP2UU_ayYP8dvotRNg&s=19

1169321 thumbnail

He was fine a few days ago

Poor guy, hope he recovers quickly

Missing Taran......theek ho jao bhai....smiley19

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We have cried while watching the movie, a big lesson for the newer generation

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1KSYfDPqne/?igsh=Ym9lMnN3bG9sMnlu

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I don't know why people r giving bad reviews. I liked dunki. It's entertaining with a social message. I was not bored for even 1 second and thankfully it didn't have any vulgar adult dialogues like past Hirani movies like pk n sanju. It can be watched with family

2 reasons...

They don't like SRK....smiley36

They are genuinely not connecting with the movie.....if someone has never been out of India....they won't understand the emotions.....Like I had said before ......This will connect more with NRIs than anyone else....

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

2 reasons...

They don't like SRK....smiley36

They are genuinely not connecting with the movie.....if someone has never been out of India....they won't understand the emotions.....Like I had said before ......This will connect more with NRIs than anyone else....

i have never ever been out of India still i liked the movie. There r so many movies in which people don't find anything common with their real life still they like those films like Baahubali, padmavati etc. N what r u saying "people don't like srk"? During pathaan n jawan, most people liked srk. So i don't think that all the people who didn't like dunki, are srk haters
Edited by Jazzkapur - 9 months ago

oh Bhai....Twitter right now.....smiley22smiley44