Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

My review:

The good:

Some genuinely funny moments and as someone living abroad, some points hit home.

Tapsee and Vicky Kaushal did really good. Especially Tapsee's comic timing surprised me.

A overall good one time watch to be enjoyed with family.

The bad:

Screenplay wise, not Hirani's best. I can't put it in perfect words but to be put simply, some scenes do come across as a little melodramatic which neither evokes emotion nor makes you feel good which is Hirani's forte.

SRK was not on his best and felt like he didn't put as much effort as he was required to. Which is bizarre because the role was nothing extra ordinary and very much something that SRK is capable of excelling in.

Songs were quite blah. Can we please get rid of the jingoistic agenda?? SRK needs to get back to acting and not run after BBs. Heck let him do a Raees or a negative role, but am tired of SRK playing larger than life deshbhakt who can do no wrong.

Overall 3/5.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what?

Word Count: 1

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dunki overseas numbers > India

Saw many drops of Dunki in past 20 days, but never expected this kind of dropsmiley38

Originally posted by: Newbird

Saw many drops of Dunki in past 20 days, but never expected this kind of dropsmiley38

I'm still hoping against hope that it will pick up on weekends and continue to do well after that🤞

Edited by Newbird - 9 months ago

Wow I read that the Saalar thread had bots seriously they reviews that were posted just like other threads. In salman threads things other then BO gets posted and that’s ok. Oye spammed the thread with krk nonstop. I don’t like krk one bit he’s no critic to go by just some troll seeking attention. Though we could care less whether people post negative reviews on Saalar thread. We will post as we see.

Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago
1159628 thumbnail

Anyone else on reddit here and notice how the Bollywood gossip sub is suddenly completely anti SRK?

It wasnt like that before.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Anyone else on reddit here and notice how the Bollywood gossip sub is suddenly completely anti SRK?

It wasnt like that before.

reddit tends to flip flop very easily. It's a hive mind easily controlled by fans brigading it these days. several years ago, that place was at it's peak just before the pandemic because the only people on it were people with not much bias, and several angry employees willing to spill tea.

Now since PR watches the sub, people pushing tea get lawsuits after a while, so they have to make burner accounts or comment tea on comments that are around the middle/end of the forum. Also we have a lot of PR accounts posing 'fake' tea accounts, ie shraddha, sonam and ka's team does it a lot.

For example during last year the sub was totally pro-Deepika. Now it turned on her after a year. Same with SRK since Ranbir fans also make up a big majority of the sub besides SRK fans. Alia last year...no words.

They like people if they are matching their definition of successful and threatened by someone they do not like.

A lot of South movie watchers were also angry because Prabhas was kind enough to give seats for Dunki at his own theatre, but Pen were acting like animals. Prabhas whatever, SRK whatever, but the single screen owners need the money. Doesn't fit the narrative of SRK 'saving bollywood'.