Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 9 months ago

It is a nice flim. The performance of all actors are very nice.1st half of the flim is all about friendship, love & comedy. The interval block was very emotional after the interval 2nd half of the flim is all about a journey also it gives us a good message. The climax of the flim is very emotional!

I loved this flim & it is a great flim of this year. People should must watch this flim with their family.

Audience review in google. Credit to them

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

DUNKI ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I liked it, yes there were a few problems but yet it is very very good

we can ignore some logic issues cause we have ignored a lot more bigger issues in many average to below average films (ofc I wont mention the names)

The performance of SRK & Vicky . . Amazing ❤🔥

Overall You will laugh, You will cry, You will remember the scenes

Audience review in google.

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There is a massive drop on Friday. The film fate is sealed.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google

Surely better than SALAAR 💩

What an masterpiece dunki 💯

LET ME TELL YOU.. maximum review made on dunki (negatives) are pr stunt by salaar teams!

One of my friend asked a critic of dunki on insta ..the critic told him that he is been paid to made negative reviews for dunki .. so dont fall for the trap!! Just watch it

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can understand the wish for a thread with only spoiler-free member-reviews (those who definitely have watched the movie) and also with a spoiler-free discussion.

I would do it myself if I had the time but with Christmas eve on Sunday and a family and having even more family on Sunday for celebrating in our house, it isn't possible to me.

It would be a kind of copy-paste quoting thread, I guess, just for those who want to inform themselves about members impressions after the watch(es).

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

This is the greatest movie I have seen in my life 😍😍😍

smiley37

Word Count: 0

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Reviews are disappointing. Wanted to see this movie so much. One year when am not traveling and Srk + Hirani movie and then reading not good reviews making me wonder whether to see or not. One of my friend on her status posted 'Don't be a donkey, Don't see Danki' kinda shocked me. Somehow heart still feels like watching the movie hmmm let's see.

If u r n SRK fan just watch it. Just guessing but it will be more like Swades and Chak De which didn't find mass acceptance but were much better than Pathaan n Jawan

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

If u r n SRK fan just watch it. Just guessing but it will be more like Swades and Chak De which didn't find mass acceptance but were much better than Pathaan n Jawan

I'd much rather Swades or Chak De India anyday although I did like Jawan.