Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Damn, REAL reviews are bashing the film! This may go the Thugs of Hinduston way!

The film was boring. The weakest Hirani film after Sanju. Vicky was the only bright spot in a small role. SRK in emotional scenes was as usual woeful Again as usual SRK hammed a lot, was the weakest link and that Punjabi accent need no words. No chemistry between him and Tapsee.
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google.

What a fresh movie concept after so many action films

Its a totally christmas gift for audience.

Eye - opening movie concept in right time.

Important message delivered by rajkumar - hirani & Srk.

First. Half is exceptional with comedy & emotions .

2nd half is the main plot the emotions that connect with audience. after ending you all will be numb .

Srk Acting will touch your heart .

Srk shows the real method acting .What he is known forโญ

Tapsee pannu acting different level , her expression.โญ

Vicky acting top level.โญ

Grover & punjabi guy acting &๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅthere comic timing.

Srk & rajkumar hirani masterpiece ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ at the end of the year.

After so many years I watched fresh concept , fresh family social drama content film .

This movie will be stuck in the mind. But action movie does not stay in the mind for long, people forget it after 2/3 days.

Masterpiece .

At the end audience gave the standing ovation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google

Such a sweet movie covering all aspects of human sentiments..... A great escape from repeated action flicks ..... Was always confident of Raju Hirani's way of making movies.....he delivers and how ! ..... First half was good and funny....but 2nd half was just excellent with a heart wrenching ending ..... Best movie of the year ..... In line with Munnabhai 1 & 2 and 3 idiots .... It makes you happy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Shah Rukh Khan as an actor excells while Boman Irani is Hirani's 'lucky charm' as always ...... Go watch and be happy about it

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google.

Hats off to Dunki Team

Marvellous movie. Awesome story. Every character got space. In the 2nd half, you will be emotionally involved in the story. May be there is some negative points as per film critics, but as an ordinary person, it makes you laugh, cry, romantic & emotional. This is the film for the person who are down to earth but dream to live in sky. In the long run, this movie will make a space in every one's heart.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Audience review in google

Dunki has been watched & it's a typical Raj Kumar Hirani film. One of the finest performances of Shah Rukh Khan & equally a good performance by the rest of the cast, terrific music stunning visuals. It's an emotional ride that makes us realise "Apne Desh Jaisa Koi Desh Nahi". It's a family movie so you can all go together for a great time at the cinemas.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Dunki

Rating: 4.5 Star

There are good films, There are greater films and then there are RAJU HIRANI films. He is a genre in himself.

Nobody blends emotion with message better than RAJU HIRANI. I said NO ONE. He is a gem, and so is DUNKI.

Its a beautiful human story about love, struggles.. survival and LIFE. Every scene will feel relatable.. make you feel something.. joy, agony, grief, love, shock and patriotism.

Its not a SRK movie. Its a RAJU HIRANI movie where story is the king, screenplay is the king, performances are the winner.

Everyone performed brilliantly, and Vicky outshines everyone in a small but impactful role. He is another underrated genius. Nobody plays real life characters better than him.

Its a must watch.

Let DUNKI make you feel something in the extravagant noises of Pathan, Jawan, Animal and salaar.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

This movie is a MUSTT WATCH!!! If you are a NRI, this is not just a movie, itโ€™s an emotion. If you live in your country, then please watch this and see what people usually go through. Raju Hirani did it again! He studied all those emotions we go through. Those who were dunki, how and what did they go through. Itโ€™s your choice, to choose to either watch Salaar or Dunki, i will always choose dunki over all. rated to 5/5 โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Audience review in google. Credit to them

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Reviews are disappointing. Wanted to see this movie so much. One year when am not traveling and Srk + Hirani movie and then reading not good reviews making me wonder whether to see or not. One of my friend on her status posted 'Don't be a donkey, Don't see Danki' kinda shocked me. Somehow heart still feels like watching the movie hmmm let's see.

Why do you even rely on reviews? Searching Twitter, there is no problem to find strictly opposing reviews en masse and you can't even know what's genuine and what's not.

The members here who don't like SRK or couldn't connect to the movie (if watched, of course) will only post negative findings...and the contrary is equally happening.

Far too many posts are filled with random tweets just to prove the own point. If one doesn't know the person, no way to know what's genuine and what's not.

I was taken aback by all the negativity I read throughout the day before being able to watch the movie in the evening...it made me uneasy how I would feel, what I would encounter... watching the movie, I understood that one has to make a choice...and when one opens up to what happens on screen, it is a very fine movie...

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

This is the greatest movie I have seen in my life ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rajkumar Hiraniโ€™s best movie till dateโ€ฆyes even better than 3 idiots

SRK, Vicky Kaushal and Tapsee โ€˜s performance is out of the world ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Donโ€™t listen to haters and fake reviews. If you like Romance, laughing, crying, emotion, family, action and drama then this movie is for you. Bestest of all time

Audience review in google. Credit to then

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago