Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Han she obviously knows that Gargi encourages DJ but they kinda overestimates DJ so they really don't know how actual Shakuni is Gargi & DJ is basically pawn in her hands. smiley24

I hope that atleast Neil knows about it , even he thinks that Dhanraj is the one who is behind everything

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I hope that atleast Neil knows about it , even he thinks that Dhanraj is the one who is behind everything

That is the Power of Gargi smiley15

Yuvika blames DJ for earthquakes,

Neil Blames Dhanraj for Tsunami

Bhoomi keeps taunting Gargi, Isha keeps mocking Gargi, DB gives lectures to Gargi

But NONE knows HOW Everyone is playing a game initiated and maintained by none other than Mrs Gargi Mahajan smiley14 smiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

That is the Power of Gargi smiley15

Yuvika blames DJ for earthquakes,

Neil Blames Dhanraj for Tsunami

Bhoomi keeps taunting Gargi, Isha keeps mocking Gargi, DB gives lectures to Gargi

But NONE knows HOW Everyone is playing a game initiated and maintained by none other than Mrs Gargi Mahajan smiley14 smiley37

Bhumi knew....that's why she got cautious that Gargi called K to that boutique/ cloth shop thingsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Bhumi knew....that's why she got cautious that Gargi called K to that boutique/ cloth shop thingsmiley37

Kartik conspiracy was a typical Komolika type conspiracy thats why Bhoomi knew I guess smiley37

But yes Gargi should fear Bhoomi & Neil both smiley15

They will literally eat her alive for harming Yuvika smiley1

Neil V. Gargi chahiye please Swastik smiley13

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Kartik conspiracy was a typical Komolika type conspiracy thats why Bhoomi knew I guess smiley37

Post this in EDT's cause i don't think they visit AT's that muchsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Post this in EDT's cause i don't think they visit AT's that muchsmiley37

Yeh AT nehi hai smiley36 We have discussed this

Gargi v. Neil on EDT though smiley1

Well actually I was wrong, this time if something bad happens to Yuvika, Bhoomi will kill Yuvika first for accepting Chairmanship smiley37

Only Neil will SET Mahajans on fire because khud ko tho aag woh Laga nehi sakta smiley14

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yeh AT nehi hai smiley36 We have discussed this

Gargi v. Neil on EDT though smiley1

Well actually I was wrong, this time if something bad happens to Yuvika, Bhoomi will kill Yuvika first for accepting Chairmanship smiley37

Only Neil will SET Mahajans on fire because khud ko tho aag woh Laga nehi sakta smiley14

Yep don't discuss Neil v Gargi in Bharadawaj house , discuss it in the Mahajan mansion because makers are more interested in the mansionsmiley7 smiley37

Yep Bhumi will Yuvika then she will move to her next targetsmiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Fair enough Dii. In fact difference of opinion & healthy discussion is what makes it more interesting..

The fact that we are discussing so much is a proof that the makers are doing something right & episodes are not bland.

Neil is getting importance & will probably get his due limelight in future Aur kya chahiye!!

That's what I like about this forum...we can agree to disagree or have difference of opinion. Unlike twitter or other social media where people can attack you for having different opinions.

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Told you the ITV notion of women empowerment is Fu*ked up!

It's typical ITV pattern to glorify female lead.

That's why I fear that they will ruin the VastraHaran sequence smiley13

Yes the BEST Part was Neil's Contribution behind her decision of accepting the chairmanship.

Bhoomi, DB (Even Prem would've) everyone wanted her to refuse but Neil thought otherwise and encouraged her, Isha too encouraged her though she had different reasons lol.

Neil's SAARTHI coded contribution was the BEST PART that's why I mentioned in main post that,

I will always remember how it was Neil Bharadawaj who drove her to the chairmanship. smiley27

Yeah...I know ITV feminism is all about putting females in pedestal and women is always the victim.smiley7 The only trait FL has is her goodness.

Here also yuvika wants chairmanship for some greater good not becoz she is fiercely ambitious. But whatever it is, i am happy that through Neil she got to understand the plight of those workers which was the reason behind her accepting the position of chairmanship.

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

How can you compare ITV's classic villain with kartik. smiley39smiley37. Kartik himself is played by dj vo kya conspire karegasmiley37.

You know there was a time I want to see neil vs dj but seeing the way dj turn out to be dhakkan, now i only want Neil to only roast dj.smiley37

Now it's time to see neil vs gargi as we discussed in EDT. Also I want to see Mohit and parinita chemistry which i really liked during neil's confrontation with DGD.

Edited by rbpll - 10 months ago