Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nopes, it came out as a bit too Melodramatic because Dhakkan was crying too much smiley36

Even Bharadawaj was like why the hell is she crying like that phir he looked behind her and saw the condition of those people

(Last night episode was a treat with regards to DETAILING)

PSX_20231123_215157.jpg

Those people were Cursing Mahajans NOT Prem still she broke down and couldn't take it... Even if she feels guilty about her own purpose of proving Prem innocent led to all these still the reaction was OTT however for the sake of justification

There can be two reasons,

One is BECAUSE She is slowly getting into the skin of her Yuvika Mahajan identity and this is what Bhoomi fears smiley24

Second is BECAUSE WE Criticised Writers for Neil not being there during Yuvika's breakdown after Shobhna's suicide/murder that's why THIS breakdown and Neil being there was their fan service or damage control whatever you call smiley36

But the Cinematography, NeiVika emotional intimacy, driving force for Yuvika to accept Chairmanship etc THIS labour colony scene SERVED several purposes so I don't have any complaints about it being a bit high on Melodrama. Writers did a good job 👍🏻

I don't think she was crying because they were cursing the Mahajans , she cried cause she couldn't digest the fact that they were suffering so badly

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Agree with all your and asmita's pointsmiley20. But i didn't like the whole idea of labour colony with showing garibi, lachaari and daridrata where yuvika as usual become messiah for them.smiley6

The only thing I liked that it is through Neil that she got to know about the condition of labour colony residents smiley27. Hence, neil has his contribution in her decision for chairmanship without him being pushing her to do anything either yes or no.

Told you the ITV notion of women empowerment is Fu*ked up!

It's typical ITV pattern to glorify female lead.

That's why I fear that they will ruin the VastraHaran sequence smiley13

Yes the BEST Part was Neil's Contribution behind her decision of accepting the chairmanship.

Bhoomi, DB (Even Prem would've) everyone wanted her to refuse but Neil thought otherwise and encouraged her, Isha too encouraged her though she had different reasons lol.

Neil's SAARTHI coded contribution was the BEST PART that's why I mentioned in main post that,

I will always remember how it was Neil Bharadawaj who drove her to the chairmanship. smiley27

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I don't think she was crying because they were cursing the Mahajans , she cried cause she couldn't digest the fact that they were suffering so badly

Her breakdown was a MIX of all.

She couldn't see them in miserable condition of course but she couldn't take them cursing Mahajans too. She literally folded her hands saying Nehi when they were Cursing. It was a mix of all & she ultimately broke down like that.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Fair enough Dii. In fact difference of opinion & healthy discussion is what makes it more interesting..

The fact that we are discussing so much is a proof that the makers are doing something right & episodes are not bland.

Neil is getting importance & will probably get his due limelight in future Aur kya chahiye!!

@Green AGREED. There was hardly any discussion for Monday Episode but the moment they started giving importance to Neil & NeiVika and incorporated them a bit in main plot forum is back to its usual engagement & discussion. smiley20

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Her breakdown was a MIX of all.

She couldn't see them in miserable condition of course but she couldn't take them cursing Mahajans too. She literally folded her hands saying Nehi when they were Cursing. It was a mix of all & she ultimately broke down like that.

Maybe her mind directly went to DB when she heard the curses against the Mahajans and that's why she started crying

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Maybe her mind directly went to DB when she heard the curses against the Mahajans and that's why she started crying

Han obviously DB & even her family at the end of the day Bhoomi Isha Yuvika herself SAB tho Mahajans hi hain. smiley24

I am sure she wasn't even thinking about DJ smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Han obviously DB & even her family at the end of the day Bhoomi Isha Yuvika herself SAB tho Mahajans hi hain. smiley24

I am sure she wasn't even thinking about DJ smiley36

Why would she think of DJ? smiley37 There is a slight chance of her thinking about Dhanraj but that's all....she would've thought about Ruhi too

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Why would she think of DJ? smiley37 There is a slight chance of her thinking about Dhanraj but that's all....she would've thought about Ruhi too

Yup Roohi, Dhanraj, even Gargi (They still don't know Gargi is Shakuni) smiley1

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yup Roohi, Dhanraj, even Gargi (They still don't know Gargi is Shakuni) smiley1

I think Yuvika kind of knows about Gargi's involvement.....

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

I think Yuvika kind of knows about Gargi's involvement.....

Han she obviously knows that Gargi encourages DJ but they kinda overestimates DJ so they really don't know how actual Shakuni is Gargi & DJ is basically pawn in her hands. smiley24