Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 10 months ago

I think I am the only one who didn't like labour colony scene. The cinematography, performance, and neivika all were good but it was too melodramatic and OTT.smiley39

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Gullybet

The last two episodes are filled with heart smiley9Neil has consistently been her lucky charm. Because of Neil's presence, no wrong or negative influence can affect Yuvika. Yuvika is realizing this now. As she reflects on her journey, Neil is the constant presence she sees. His love has deeply touched her."

Yup SHE is OVERWHELMED by HIS love & constant support throughout.

Even as Audience also we are overwhelmed watching Neil's Magnificent Presence behind Yuvika.

The whole trope of,

"Jab se Tum janti bhi nehi tab se Tumhare Saath hnu"

Is beautiful and wholesome. smiley42

Neil is her lucky charm, as long as he is there none can harm her no matter what! smiley14

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

I think I am the only one who didn't like labour colony scene. The cinematography, performance, and neivika all were good but it was too melodramatic and OTT.smiley39

Nopes, it came out as a bit too Melodramatic because Dhakkan was crying too much smiley36

Even Bharadawaj was like why the hell is she crying like that phir he looked behind her and saw the condition of those people

(Last night episode was a treat with regards to DETAILING)

PSX_20231123_215157.jpg

Those people were Cursing Mahajans NOT Prem still she broke down and couldn't take it... Even if she feels guilty about her own purpose of proving Prem innocent led to all these still the reaction was OTT however for the sake of justification

There can be two reasons,

One is BECAUSE She is slowly getting into the skin of her Yuvika Mahajan identity and this is what Bhoomi fears smiley24

Second is BECAUSE WE Criticised Writers for Neil not being there during Yuvika's breakdown after Shobhna's suicide/murder that's why THIS breakdown and Neil being there was their fan service or damage control whatever you call smiley36

But the Cinematography, NeiVika emotional intimacy, driving force for Yuvika to accept Chairmanship etc THIS labour colony scene SERVED several purposes so I don't have any complaints about it being a bit high on Melodrama. Writers did a good job 👍🏻

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nopes, it came out as a bit too Melodramatic because Dhakkan was crying too much smiley36

Even Bharadawaj was like why the hell is she crying like that phir he looked behind her and saw the condition of those people

PSX_20231123_215157.jpg

Those people were Cursing Mahajans NOT Prem still she broke down and couldn't take it... Even if she feels guilty about her own purpose of proving Prem innocent led to all these still the reaction was OTT however for the sake of justification

One is BECAUSE She is slowly getting into the skin of her Yuvika Mahajan identity and this is what Bhoomi fears smiley24

Second is BECAUSE WE Criticised Writers for Neil not being there during Yuvika's breakdown after Shobhna's suicide/murder that's why THIS breakdown and Neil being there was their fan service or damage control whatever you call smiley36

But the Cinematography, NeiVika emotional intimacy, driving force for Yuvika to accept Chairmanship etc THIS labour colony scene SERVED several purposes so I don't have any complaints about it being a bit high on Melodrama. Writers did a good job 👍🏻

I liked that labour colony scene . I understand what you mean but I didn't find it melodramatic.. may be shayad main khud aisi hoon!! filmy & hyper- sensitive!smiley36

I don't think them cursing Mahajan is the reason for that breakdown. In that lovely Shawl scene Yuvika told Neil," main kal mana kardungi. Haan woh labours Ko job se nikalne wale hai but woh main nahin karungi koi aur karega." At that time she had no clue about their real condition. But Neil probably had an idea, hence he took her there.

When YUVIKA saw their condition, She was shocked.. She didn't have any idea about the suffering of those people whom her father had done so much for. & She knew that DJ would definitely sack them. She has an opportunity to do something for them. Still instead of taking responsibility she was about to back off , run away & leave these people in their misery. So as I said in your highlight woh khud apni Nazar mein neeche gir Rahi thi & when that girl hugged her she was soo overwhelmed that all she could say was 'sorry'.So it worked for me.

Of course no matter how much Yuvika says that she is Nagar but the truth is she is Yuvika Prem Mahajan. & This tittle is not going to leave her now. So why fight with it. It is better to accept your identity... She has Subconsciously accepted herself as a Mahajan. Not for the money or power but responsibility? Yes.Bhumi's fear is right.

& Cinematography, bgm, performances, lighting, was 🔥. Last couple of episodes are actually giving me the vibe of a classy show from classy production house.

Tell me your opinion.I would love to discuss more.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I liked that labour colony scene . I understand what you mean but I didn't find it melodramatic.. may be shayad main khud aisi hoon!! filmy & hyper- sensitive!smiley36

I don't think them cursing Mahajan is the reason for that breakdown. In that lovely Shawl scene Yuvika told Neil," main kal mana kardungi. Haan woh labours Ko job se nikalne wale hai but woh main nahin karungi koi aur karega." At that time she had no clue about their real condition. But Neil probably had an idea, hence he took her there.

When YUVIKA saw their condition, She was shocked.. She didn't have any idea about the suffering of those people whom her father had done so much for. & She knew that DJ would definitely sack them. She has an opportunity to do something for them. Still instead of taking responsibility she was about to back off , run away & leave these people in their misery. So as I said in your highlight woh khud apni Nazar mein neeche gir Rahi thi & when that girl hugged her she was soo overwhelmed that all she could say was 'sorry'.So it worked for me.

Of course no matter how much Yuvika says that she is Nagar but the truth is she is Yuvika Prem Mahajan. & This tittle is not going to leave her now. So why fight with it. It is better to accept your identity... She has Subconsciously accepted herself as a Mahajan. Not for the money or power but responsibility? Yes.Bhumi's fear is right.

& Cinematography, bgm, performances, lighting, was 🔥. Last couple of episodes are actually giving me the vibe of a classy show from classy production house.

Tell me your opinion.I would love to discuss more.

I LOVED The Labour Colony scene too smiley42

The Element of Melodrama was definitely there but it's never wrong to add a bit of melodrama in storytelling. At the end of the day it's a story and everything can't be too realistically executed, emotions should be comparatively more high in order to reach to mass audience

A bit of melodrama does wonders on storytelling if executed in limits and the labour colony scene was exactly that. It came out BEAUTIFULLY.

Yup SHE has no idea about their mysteries, she was genuinely wondering why none celebrating Diwali there smiley36 Neil actually smiled at her innocence there smiley9

Neil obviously knew that's why he took her there.

Neil wanted her to get the practical experience of how rushed decisions of management affects common people & cause irreparable damage to them SHE SAW THAT & felt GUILTY therefore that "Sorry" to the girl. But the way those people cursing Mahajans affected her & she folded her hands saying "Nehi" that was DIFFERENT....

I felt that was because Yuvika is slowly shifting from Nagar to Mahajan. She is getting stucked with the Surname of Mahajan. Nothing wrong because as you said She is a Mahajan but THIS is something that Bhoomi & Prem both NEVER wanted for Yuvika!

Every coin has two sides, being a Mahajan will cause her Personal losses among Professional gains & achievements! smiley28

But it's part of life so yeahhhhh.....

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

I LOVED The Labour Colony scene too smiley42

The Element of Melodrama was definitely there but it's never wrong to add a bit of melodrama in storytelling. At the end of the day it's a story and everything can't be too realistically executed, emotions should be comparatively more high in order to reach to mass audience

A bit of melodrama does wonders on storytelling if executed in limits and the labour colony scene was exactly that. It came out BEAUTIFULLY.

Yup SHE has no idea about their mysteries, she was genuinely wondering why none celebrating Diwali there smiley36 Neil actually smiled at her innocence there smiley9

Neil obviously knew that's why he took her there.

Neil wanted her to get the practical experience of how rushed decisions of management affects common people & cause irreparable damage to them SHE SAW THAT & felt GUILTY therefore that "Sorry" to the girl. But the way those people cursing Mahajans affected her & she folded her hands saying "Nehi" that was DIFFERENT....

I felt that was because Yuvika is slowly shifting from Nagar to Mahajan. She is getting stucked with the Surname of Mahajan. Nothing wrong because as you said She is a Mahajan but THIS is something that Bhoomi & Prem both NEVER wanted for Yuvika!

Every coin has two sides, being a Mahajan will cause her Personal losses among Professional gains & achievements! smiley28

But it's part of life so yeahhhhh.....

Bhoomi still doesn't want it. But well that's life. You can't control everything. Aur Aisa nahin hai ki Yuvika didn't try to avoid this surname. But abb agar Bhagwan chahte hai ki woh VANSHAJ bane toh kaun kya kar Sakta hai?

Bas personal loss ki Ekk limit hoo.. I don't want any permanent damage... Dekhte hai kya Hota hai . .

Ekk baat toh hai Neil ne puri thesis Bana Rakhi hai Mahajans ke upar.... SAB kuch pata hai use.A character with a lottt of potential, he must get his due limelight. Hope writers Ko Sapna hame dikha rahe hai woh pura kare.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bhoomi still doesn't want it. But well that's life. You can't control everything. Aur Aisa nahin hai ki Yuvika didn't try to avoid this surname. But abb agar Bhagwan chahte hai ki woh VANSHAJ bane toh kaun kya kar Sakta hai?

Bas personal loss ki Ekk limit hoo.. I don't want any permanent damage... Dekhte hai kya Hota hai . .

Ekk baat toh hai Neil ne puri thesis Bana Rakhi hai Mahajans ke upar.... SAB kuch pata hai use.A character with a lottt of potential, he must get his due limelight. Hope writers Ko Sapna hame dikha rahe hai woh pura kare.

Both Bhoomi & Yuvika are RIGHT in their respective places.

Difference of opinion and priority between parents and kids are very common and natural plus right and wrong is always subjective smiley20

I Loved the parallel that when Vidur talked about Labour Colony to DB, kinda same time Neil mentioned Labour Colony to Yuvika!

The real USP of this show (Main plot wise) is certainly Bharadawaj Family smiley36

Neil's knowledge about Mahajans has always been Yuvika's weapon against Mahajans smiley32

Neil indirectly caused so much damaged to Mahajans, imagine what he can do if he directly goes against them & rebels for his Yuvika smiley42

I hope Writers will give the long due LIMELIGHT to Neil SOON! Let's see.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

I agree with you on this. Yuvika's character growth is beautiful. I still remember how she used to freeze back in Rishikesh whenever she faced a stressful situation. Now look at her in all her glory. I personally think Neil's presence, and Prem's absence played an important role here.

It was only after Prem's death that she started coming to the driver's seat with confidence. It was symbolic of how she slowly became the head of her family, the one responsible for providing the others. And with Neil's entry, she gained confidence, she gained trust in her own capabilities, and she got a better grip of her emotions.

Be it their venting room session, or Neil pushing Yuvika to fight along with him with the kidnappers, each and every moment with Neil has only made her a better version of herself. And I personally think this is what soulmates are about. They don't complete each other, they push each other to be a better version of themselves, they contribute in each other's growth.

And yes, definitely Yuvika has the better qualities of both Bhumi and Prem. She has Bhumi's courage with Prem's compassion and kindness, and that is what will make her stay in the Mahajan empire now. The upcoming track may be boring, but I will definitely watch it to see my girl slay! smiley27

Also, I've been on India Forums since 2015, but this is the year I finally got a rank change. smiley36

Congratulations... For that. Wishing for you to get many more.

YUVIKA has to be my favourite female lead ever. She is soooooo relatable., So humane & her journey of transformation is incredible. She makes mistakes, in fact commits blunder but owns up to it & tries her best to rectify it which is so rare in Itv bcz here toh FL are always right.

Yes, Yuvika herself said to Neil," mujhe apna maksad Mila but uske liye mujhe papa Ko khona pada." Yes his death shook her, she came to driving seat.

Neil has always been like that from the beginning. Throughout the investigation he was literally the backbone but he never said," YUVIKA you sit & let me do it for you." He encouraged her to fight her battle. Yesterday also he drove her to that place, guided her but never told her what to do. He gave her the space to make her decision. Neil saw the power & potential in her when they were latent. Now gradually Yuvika is discovering them.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

PSX_20231123_215157.jpg

Agree with all your and asmita's pointsmiley20. But i didn't like the whole idea of labour colony with showing garibi, lachaari and daridrata where yuvika as usual become messiah for them.smiley6

The only thing I liked that it is through Neil that she got to know about the condition of labour colony residents smiley27. Hence, neil has his contribution in her decision for chairmanship without him being pushing her to do anything either yes or no.

Edited by rbpll - 10 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

Agree with all your and asmita's pointsmiley20. But i didn't like the whole idea of labour colony with showing garibi, lachaari and daridrata where yuvika as usual become messiah for them.smiley6

The only thing I liked that it is through Neil that she got to know about the condition of labour colony residents smiley27. Hence, neil has his contribution in her decision for chairmanship without him being pushing her to do anything either yes or no.

Fair enough Dii. In fact difference of opinion & healthy discussion is what makes it more interesting..

The fact that we are discussing so much is a proof that the makers are doing something right & episodes are not bland.

Neil is getting importance & will probably get his due limelight in future Aur kya chahiye!!