Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

How do you come up with these unique titles?

I sooo wish that Yuvika told him about the origin of that bracelet and threw it awaysmiley37

DB is chill cause he's open minded , Shantiprasad was his father so he wouldn't have a problem with NeiVika's PDAsmiley37 plus he didn't even object to a bar section in his mansion

DB is a businessman why on earth he will object Bar section in his Mansion, alcohol is a famous coping mechanism for people related with business and other hectic professions.

I am sure he has grew up watching SPM drinking in parties plus Shobhna used to drink red wine too. It's normal for many specially in business families.

You can drink and live a spiritual life simultaneously there is nothing wrong in it. smiley36

Like I have mentioned earlier, they are playing smart with regards to DB...

They aren't making him fully negative or a total innocent positive character. They are keeping him in between so that they can use him for both negative and positive purposes while audience will keep predicting his next move. smiley14

With regards to NeiVika we will have to see how the writers prefers to play DB.

Regarding unique title tho well that's my inherent quality smiley37

Even I want Yuvika to tell him about that bracelet being Kartik's gift, mainly for the purpose of transparency smiley20

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

DB is a businessman why on earth he will object Bar section in his Mansion, alcohol is a famous coping mechanism for people related with business and other hectic professions.

I am sure he has grew up watching SPM drinking in parties plus Shobhna used to drink red wine too. It's normal for many specially in business families.

You can drink and live a spiritual life simultaneously there is nothing wrong in it. smiley36

Like I have mentioned earlier, they are playing smart with regards to DB...

They aren't making him fully negative or a total innocent positive character. They are keeping him in between so that they can use him for both negative and positive purposes while audience will keep predicting his next move. smiley14

With regards to NeiVika we will have to see how the writers prefers to play DB.

Regarding unique title tho well that's my inherent quality smiley37

Even I want Yuvika to tell him about that bracelet being Kartik's gift, mainly for the purpose of transparency smiley20

I know , but i also read some YT comments where people said that they can't believe DB was so chill with NeiVika since he was a conservative person , and i was like "He was never conservative" and posted the same thing over there and i copy pasted it here smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: The_annoymus

Also the way Yuvika said that she doesn't need that bracelet because now she has Neil & Neil is her lucky charm has my whole heartsmiley42smiley43smiley39

Yup that was the much awaited Slap to Kartik smiley42

She basically said, she doesn't need Kartik's bracelet as she has Neil who himself is her lucky charm. BEAUTIFUL Acknowledgement and perhaps finally a better closure to her past relationship smiley32 I loved the bracelet addition.

I must say the timing of everything with regards to NeiVika is perfectly done by Writers smiley27

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

This was a freaking treat to read smiley27smiley31

Thank you Nehuuuuu smiley31

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ufffsmiley27 Dii your this highlight needs a standing ovationsmiley32

You hit the bull's eye right at the tittle only & then it just kept getting better & better & better.

Yes,,, they have gradually mended the damage that was done during that one month & managed to re-establish Neil as Yuvika's OG Sarthi..Yes, Yuvika decided to become the chairman not for anyother reason but simply because Neil drove her to a point where she found the purpose of her life. Neil trusted Yuvika to be the best person to rule this empire smiley32He is the driving force behind Yuvika's action & he will play the same role in her future successsmiley27.

That entire labour colony scene was sooo well shot specially that YUVIKA with the labours'. The way that sequence was written & directed, the way camera captured their agony, poverty, helplessness,anger & Yuvika's shock, empathy & overwhelmness was emotional!!

The way Anjali performed it, uff I got goosebumps!!! It began from her goodness & her urge to help that child but gradually I saw a leader jo apni khudki Nazar mein neeche girti gayi & that shame culminated in the heartbreaking hug she gave to that kid & kept murmuring'sorry'. ANJALI take a bowsmiley32 You nailed itsmiley20

& NeiVikasmiley27, what do even I say .. They are sooo beautiful, they are defining the concept of 'soulmate', they are connected from heart, mind & soul. The way Neil held his girl who was soo overwhelmed & wailing like a baby, the way he frantically shouted for water & kneeled down, kept rubbing her shoulder & embraced her was something that made me emotional. This guy deserves the whole worldsmiley27,

NeiVika 4th hugsmiley27 is special bcz it is not a lollipop fan service but circumstantial & part of core plot only.. This is what we always wanted... Thank you Swastik.

Mohit talks with his eyes..Such a good-looking man with magical screen-presence.

That bracelet scene was a nice surprise... It shows that the writers have not forgotten these things... SO WE WILL DEFINITELY GET THE JACKET ONE.. KYA PATA Rishikesh trekking trip bhi mil jaye...

Dii, I know what you mean, I also want Yuvika to tell him that it was just a gift by Kartik, But not now! At this point I want Kartik to stay miles away from them.

And YUVIKA Said that 'mujhe ab iski zaroorat nahin hai, ab tum mere saath ho.. mera lucky-charm, mere good luck's. So I am satisfied.

Neil ke rehte Yuvika Ko kuch ho Nahin Sakta, but Yuvika bhi Neil Ko kuch hone nahin degi.. Her protectiveness is visible in the way she looks at him

I love Neil in whitesmiley27

Thank you for this amazing write ups Dii.smiley27

Neil purposely being the driving force behind Yuvika accepting Chairmanship and him driving her there not for her or their personal aspirations but purely because of the common people and treating the Chairmanship as a KARMABHUMI to SERVE the common people is WHOLESOME & certainly gives Neil his 5G Krishna aurra back!

That's the difference between DJ & Yuvika.

DJ wants people to work for him and Yuvika wants to work for those people. Growth comes out of collective efforts and in Yuvika's way of serving and working for people Mahajan Empire will definitely grow.

I am sooo glad that, becoming Chairman is not Yuvika's aspiration to achieve personal goal but a purpose to serve the people of empire.

By her birthright & due to her own good will she is in a position to help them and she is using that because Neil believed in her & Neil showed her the path.

Yup we will definitely get Jacket revelation when Writers will feel the time is right. I love their timing of everything when it comes to NeiVika, very thoughtful.

I am not sure about getting Rishikesh Trekking Trip Flashbacks but I hope at least they talks about it.

Yup Yuvika's past kinda got a better closure when she called Neil her lucky charm and while clearly she wanted to throw that bracelet but tied it only because Neil made her wear it. smiley36

I hope Yuvika tells him about the bracelet being Kartik's gift mainly because of transparency and yup I believe Neil deserves to know that somewhere.

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

I've been waiting for this since I saw yesterday's episode. And one major reason for that is, a lot of times I get to see certain scenes from a different perspective altogether. smiley31

I didn't see Yuvika's visit to labor colony as that of a Ruler's visit to her subject until I read this. And I am so glad for this perspective because now the episode feels 10x more impactful! Anjali is the Kiara of ITV for me cause whenever I see her cry I have tears in my eyes. She performs so well.smiley32

And yes, I am so so so glad that it was Neil, her soulmate, her saarthi, her partner, who pushed her towards her destiny, her potential. No one else. I did know that Neil would be there today but I did not expect the scene to be this good.smiley32

The way Neil consoled Yuvika. The way he just knew what she was feeling, and what she needed. It was beautiful shot. I loved how he comforted her from the back when she hugged that little girl. Such a beautiful scene. I love the camera angles of NeiVika scenes these days! smiley27

The morning scene of Bhumi and Gargi was also really good. I fully enjoy these two women going at it. They are two strong women, quite similar to each other, just on the opposite sides of morality.

And another morning NeiVika scene? What!! smiley42 I don't know why nobody's talking about how good Neil was looking but maannn!smiley43Again, the bracelet scene was good because ek to these people remembered about it, and secondly, because Yuvika called Neil her lucky charm.smiley27

Finally writer's found some consistency in their script. smiley36 I wonder if Yuvika will ever get to know that it was Neil who saved her back when Phoenix was on fire. I hope she gets to know it too.

Anyway coming back to the morning scene, the look of intimacy they shared was something else.smiley43These two must do more of this secret dating cause it's just so fun to watch!

Not sure if today's episode will have Neil. If it won't, it wouldn't be as good as the past two because this storyline is really predictable. I just hope makers realise the importance of their ML and utilise him to his full potential!

Thank you soooo much smiley31

Glad that My perspective helped you to see things in a better life. Thats the whole purpose of making highlights threads & discussing so I am glad that I could achieve that smiley9

Anjali has veryyyy expressive eyes & Mohit is phenomenal with subtle nuances that's why we say that Swastik casted GOLD in the form of Mohit-Anjali as leads and finally Writers are utilising that.

The new director is doing a fantastic job.

The difference in camera & angle and overall direction from previous episodes to now is huge for good. smiley32

Yup they showed bracelet means they will definitely put some light into the jacket when they will feel it's the right time.

Yesssss their expressions when they were moving forward to hug each other was something else smiley43

PSX_20231124_110353.jpg

Even the awkwardness when they got interrupted was well performed.

PSX_20231124_110417.jpg

Both the shots clearly captured their naughty & sexual urges perfectly smiley43

I wasn't expecting the white shirt scene at all smiley36

If Mohit did some close up shooting of Neil watching Board Meeting live telecast in advance tho hi we will get Neil scene today or tomorrow nehi tho directly next week because Mohit has returned back to Gujarat Kal aadhi Raat ko 🥲

Let's see....

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Spandan24

As expected , how many times I will say your highlights thread is love ❤️❤️

Sometime when I don't understand something from the episode, i wait for your highlights as you explain the episode so perfectly just like you explain Yuvika going to labour colony as kings visit to normal people of the state ( your POV's are great always)

Anyway makers are doing some great stuffs , please continue it + as they have shown the bracelet then we can expect the jacket is on the the way and may be hrishikesh tracking trip too 🤞

Thank you sooo much smiley31

Rishikesh trekking trip flashback is a collective dream of this fandom if they shows that I promise I will never ever complain about anything and I will not demand anything else from them smiley36

Glad to read that My highlights helps you to understand certain things even from all these beautiful comments of you guys I get to read different perspectives too. smiley9

Jacket we will get when Writers will feel the time is right. They love surprising us so let's see when & how they surprises us next smiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: The_annoymus

Mohit is back at vanshaj set for shooting smiley16

Swastik better give him SS properly smiley1

Yup Kal aadhi raat ko when I just finished updating this thread I saw Mohit's update about reaching Gujarat so his timing was perfect as it brought a smile on my face smiley36

Yes please, Swastik shouldn't go back to square one they should continue to give priority to Neil's screen space and Neil's reactions should get importance smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I don't know if you all felt the same.. But after watching this show from the beginning & living Yuvika's journey.. I was soo overwhelmed last night. From a cocooned life in Rishikesh, where she was living a purpose-less life under the protective shield of his father & mother, to the world of mighty Mahajans where she is going to rule that empire with all her good values, her empathy & sensitivity for others' pain in tact along with her loved one of course. She has found the purpose of her life & I was soo proud of her.

We like the fact that she is not like Prem but she is not like Bhoomi either. She is the right combination of both of them. That's why we love her so much after all her dhakkannesssmiley36. As Neil says she is different & that's why he is soo in awe of this girl.smiley27

Yup Yuvika is less like Prem & more like Bhoomi.

She has adapted only good qualities from her parents smiley36

Neil is definitely right about Yuvika's SANSKARS and Shishtaachaar. Yuvika is veryyyyy strong. Also she listens everyone but does what she feels like doing & takes full responsibility of the outcome that's a leadership quality that she has!

The whole concept of a purposeless Rishikesh Girl getting to Rule as The Mighty Mahajan and finding her purposes & love of her life in between that is a fantastic concept smiley42

Gullybet thumbnail

The last two episodes are filled with heartsmiley27. Neil has consistently been her lucky charm. Because of Neil's presence, no wrong or negative influence can affect Yuvika. Yuvika is realizing this now. As she reflects on her journey, Neil is the constant presence she sees. His love has deeply touched her."