~ Episode Highlights ~ Behind Every Yuvika There Is a Neil

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 10 months ago

Behind Every YUVIKA

There is a NEIL BHARADAWAJ smiley27

PSX_20231123_214108.jpg

Nooooo I mean seriously, Neil's contribution behind Yuvika is Magnificent smiley42 smiley32

SHE has decided to become the Chairperson NOT because of Prem, Dadababu, Bhoomi or even her own aspiration but purely because,

NEIL purposely drove her to a certain point of realisation that she needs to work for those people as a Ruler who will be serving the common people of Empire. It's all about the SAARTHI Coded Neil who knows Yuvika is the perfect choice to be the Chairperson of Mahajan Empire smiley27

Yeh Aadmi apni Yuvika ko jidhar chhodke jata hai wapas aake ushko apni Yuvika udhar hi chahiye hota hai otherwise he panics smiley36

PSX_20231123_214358.jpg

There is a term in Bengali called "Chokhe Harano" I don't know how to translate that in Hindi but yeah "Neil Chokhe harai Yuvika k" smiley9 His eyesight always looking for her, he is that much invested in her smiley27

THIS scene reminded me, Stories of those Ancient Rulers who used to visit kingdoms in Disguise to check on its people 🔥

In Vanshaj the ruler is a WOMAN who will be taking charge of The Empire this thought gives goosebumps!

PSX_20231123_195838.jpg

The 4th NeiVika HUG smiley42

This, this is what I wanted, what we wanted, some circumstantial & some consensual NeiVika moments in between the main plot, this is what was missing before. We never asked much!

See how it enhances the beauty of Vanshaj smiley27

PSX_20231123_215004.jpg

The way HE shouted and asked water for Yuvika smiley32 He is not just a mere shoulder to cry on but like a Tree who absorbs all her pains and gives oxygen as in strength to her smiley14

PSX_20231123_215329.jpg

I loved how continuously he was rubbing her arms, how tightly he embraced her smiley27

Mohit was freaking BRILLIANT throughout smiley32

PSX_20231123_214807.jpg

When Neil told her "You have whole night to think" he already knew her decision, that's how well he knows HER!

PSX_20231123_203428.jpg

The emotional intimacy between NeiVika is phenomenal and it is so because both Neil & Yuvika are the SAME kind of people, they are similar to each other in such worldly matters smiley27

PSX_20231123_200157.jpg

Kudos to Mohit-Anjali for enacting that whole labour colony scene with that much perfection smiley32

Dadababu's Surya Pranam scene was a Visual Bliss smiley27

PSX_20231123_220448.jpg

NEIL Bharadawaj gave that bracelet back to Yuvika on the day of her joining as Chairman smiley42

PSX_20231123_214504.jpg

Very nice gesture because according to him that bracelet is Yuvika's lucky bracelet and he wanted to make that particular day special for her ❤️

His thought was wonderful smiley32

But Beta woh Bracelet Prem Uncle ne nehi Kisi aur ne dia tha Yuvika ko smiley36 smiley44

-apje7m.jpg

Oh! I LOVED how Yuvika looked at that bracelet smiley37

Her face conveyed her urge to throw that bracelet in dustbin smiley36 Neil would've done the same but the man has no freaking clue that, the bracelet was a Gift from KARTIK smiley1

Perhaps that time Yuvika wanted to avoid the name but I hope she will tell Neil about it being Kartik's gift. smiley24

PSX_20231123_214534.jpg

She is still not over the betrayal of Kartik

(I love such detailing & nuances) but she is certainly very glad about the betrayal,

How confidently SHE CALLED Neil HER LUCKY CHARM instead smiley32 smiley42

That was the much awaited Slap to Kartik smiley15

They were about to HUG smiley43

PSX_20231123_214656.jpg

But thik hai.... Dadababu Knocks before entering her room, he isn't bound to knock in open campus smiley1 However he doesn't seem to be selectively blind smiley24 What was that DB? smiley36

PSX_20231123_233304.jpg

Jo bhi tha, Bharadawaj gave a damnnn woh tho phir bhi ruk k idhar udhar dekhke

(Thank God about the detailing) apni Yuvika ko Chocolates deke VIDAH kia exam k liye,

I mean Chairmanship k liye smiley37

PSX_20231123_233203.jpg

THIS Secret Dating Phase of NeiVika is WHOLESOME! smiley42

Thank You Swastik smiley27

I will always remember that, Yuvika felt the need to become the First Lady Chairperson of Mahajan Empire because the Man behind HER was Neil Bharadawaj alias

5G KRISHNA smiley9

Thanks for reading smiley1

Disclaimer:

I am reserving my comments on RooJay.

Though I am not invested in them for obvious reasons but if I find anything worth talking about them I will surely mention that in some other highlights thread. As of now I am loving the background Music of DJ so freaking much smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

How do you come up with these unique titles?

I sooo wish that Yuvika told him about the origin of that bracelet and threw it awaysmiley37

DB is chill cause he's open minded , Shantiprasad was his father so he wouldn't have a problem with NeiVika's PDAsmiley37 plus he didn't even object to a bar section in his mansion

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also the way Yuvika said that she doesn't need that bracelet because now she has Neil & Neil is her lucky charm has my whole heartsmiley42smiley43smiley39

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

This was a freaking treat to read smiley27smiley31

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

How do you come up with these unique titles?

I sooo wish that Yuvika told him about the origin of that bracelet and threw it awaysmiley37

DB is chill cause he's open minded , Shantiprasad was his father so he wouldn't have a problem with NeiVika's PDAsmiley37 plus he didn't even object to a bar section in his mansion

I wonder if he understood that Neil-Yuvika r in a relationship smiley24 I swear if he understands that then make DB useful swastik smiley4 let DB announce about Neil-Yuvika marriage smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Ufffsmiley27 Dii your this highlight needs a standing ovationsmiley32

You hit the bull's eye right at the tittle only & then it just kept getting better & better & better.

Yes,,, they have gradually mended the damage that was done during that one month & managed to re-establish Neil as Yuvika's OG Sarthi..Yes, Yuvika decided to become the chairman not for anyother reason but simply because Neil drove her to a point where she found the purpose of her life. Neil trusted Yuvika to be the best person to rule this empire smiley32He is the driving force behind Yuvika's action & he will play the same role in her future successsmiley27.

That entire labour colony scene was sooo well shot specially that YUVIKA with the labours'. The way that sequence was written & directed, the way camera captured their agony, poverty, helplessness,anger & Yuvika's shock, empathy & overwhelmness was emotional!!

The way Anjali performed it, uff I got goosebumps!!! It began from her goodness & her urge to help that child but gradually I saw a leader jo apni khudki Nazar mein neeche girti gayi & that shame culminated in the heartbreaking hug she gave to that kid & kept murmuring'sorry'. ANJALI take a bowsmiley32 You nailed itsmiley20

& NeiVikasmiley27, what do even I say .. They are sooo beautiful, they are defining the concept of 'soulmate', they are connected from heart, mind & soul. The way Neil held his girl who was soo overwhelmed & wailing like a baby, the way he frantically shouted for water & kneeled down, kept rubbing her shoulder & embraced her was something that made me emotional. This guy deserves the whole worldsmiley27,

NeiVika 4th hugsmiley27 is special bcz it is not a lollipop fan service but circumstantial & part of core plot only.. This is what we always wanted... Thank you Swastik.

Mohit talks with his eyes..Such a good-looking man with magical screen-presence.

That bracelet scene was a nice surprise... It shows that the writers have not forgotten these things... SO WE WILL DEFINITELY GET THE JACKET ONE.. KYA PATA Rishikesh trekking trip bhi mil jaye...

Dii, I know what you mean, I also want Yuvika to tell him that it was just a gift by Kartik, But not now! At this point I want Kartik to stay miles away from them.

And YUVIKA Said that 'mujhe ab iski zaroorat nahin hai, ab tum mere saath ho.. mera lucky-charm, mere good luck's. So I am satisfied.

Neil ke rehte Yuvika Ko kuch ho Nahin Sakta, but Yuvika bhi Neil Ko kuch hone nahin degi.. Her protectiveness is visible in the way she looks at him

I love Neil in whitesmiley27

Thank you for this amazing write ups Dii.smiley27

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: The_annoymus

I wonder if he understood that Neil-Yuvika r in a relationship smiley24 I swear if he understands that then make DB useful swastik smiley4 let DB announce about Neil-Yuvika marriage smiley37

I hope he announces about their marriage after Gargi creates a scandal around NeiVika smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: The_annoymus

Also the way Yuvika said that she doesn't need that bracelet because now she has Neil & Neil is her lucky charm has my whole heartsmiley42smiley43smiley39

Last two episodes are all heartssmiley27. Neil has always been her lucky charm. Kyon ki Neil ke hote hue koi bhi galat ya Bura saya Yuvika ka kuch bigad nahin Sakti.

YUVIKA is realising it now. When she is looking back at her journey, all she could see is Neil. His love for her has overwhelmed her..

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I hope he announces about their marriage after Gargi creates a scandal around NeiVika smiley37

Haan Ekk acchi aur sahi cheez karni chahiye Db Koo. Varna life toh bit gayi unki unke Vacchan ke saath..
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan Ekk acchi aur sahi cheez karni chahiye Db Koo. Varna life toh bit gayi unki unke Vacchan ke saath..

He already did one good tiing with allowing Yuvika to work....he should do this too...