Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Another rapid fire question was asked of both but in different forms.  Varun’s was if he thinks he has the perfect body and he said no and only VFX has the perfect body.  Sid’s was if every great body out there is VFX and he said not with their generation.  

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know I am in the minority, but I love Student of the Year and the trio. In fact, I loved Sid and Alia pair from the start for the longest time. They separated and married different people. I can never warm up to Ranbir and would always ask Alia why, but Alia still remains the very adorable girl I used to find her then, a girl with a good heart. Kiara is also nice from what little I have seen of her and makes a good partner for the gem of a man Sid is.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Why no video message of Kiara? Kjo brought Alia but not Kiara?😡 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Always felt that alia started liking Sid after he committed to kiara and also felt she was kinda jealous of kiara. Before when she was in relation with Sid mal she used to ignore him and didn’t talk about him much but after kiara sid happened she started posting their cat pics n following kiara style of dressing where as Sid is not into alia now. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Why no video message of Kiara? Kjo brought Alia but not Kiara?😡 

What can we do..even when Sid said his crush was Kat he stopped him 🙄 is Alia or nothing.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

Always felt that alia started liking Sid after he committed to kiara and also felt she was kinda jealous of kiara. Before when she was in relation with Sid mal she used to ignore him and didn’t talk about him much but after kiara sid happened she started posting their cat pics n following kiara style of dressing where as Sid is not into alia now. 

Something is wrong with her i also noticed it, bringing back the Cat was so unnecesary. She also repeated the same as Ki said but Sid seems to only have eyes for his wife he seems so in love of her.

Edited by Dirdam - 5 months ago
Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

There had been an alternate link after the release for the Deepika-Ranveer episode (someone posted it)...so, I think, there will be one for this, too. I don't get Hotstar either.

It's a link to all the episodes already shown...

https://tellynagari.com/category/bollywood/koffee-with-karan-season-8/

Thank you , I tried but none is working for me 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have watched the episode, and it was surprisingly good.smiley20

I think this episode was shot after the sh**storm of Ranveer-Deepika's episode on Social Media

Varun and Sid were very careful in the episode with their statements, but they were still fun.smiley20

Jobless trolls will have a hard time with this episode because they won't be able to speculate, take statements out of context, incite hate or outrage for their posts and reels.smiley11

Oh wait! They are already doing it with Alia's messagesmiley24.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail

Also talking about that Ki scene in Lust Story, what he wanted? make sid uncomfortable or something? smiley24he handled very well