Sidharth Varun KWK episode discussion.Write up/ video page1. #1 viewed - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Dirdam

This was my fav part šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and DP face

https://streamable.com/o3m7e4

Oh yea I remember this.  She was so caught up in winning that round that she forgot she wasnā€™t supposed to remember Malhotra.  And the way she yelled ā€œSIDā€ smiley36

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Sid was always diplomatic.  Heā€™s human, he may have faltered here and there but overall heā€™s always been diplomatic and very respectful.  I think what has changed after Shershah, and perhaps being in a secure relationship, is heā€™s become much more confident.  It shows in the way he speaks and answers question. The only part that I think may have been Kiaraā€™s influence is that last March Sid posted a birthday wish for Alia.  He hadnā€™t done that in years.  

I agree that he avoided Alia and Ranbir and she probably avoided him.  I still remember Kjoā€™s babiesā€™ first birthday party and they actually arrived at different times.  The trip to Delhi to meet Modi, on the way back KJo posted a video of everyone on the plane and Sid was in the back section with Rajkumar Rao away from the group.  Thereā€™s a sense of cordiality between all of them now and some of it maybe genuine but most of it IMO is PR (ā€œWho? Malhotra?ā€ Really blew up in Aliaā€™s face) or at least the desire to be diplomatic and avoid unnecessary gossip. Yes I saw videos of Ranbir talking to Sid at the stadium, and Alia actually came to his wedding reception.  I think everyone has long moved on with their own personal lives.  And this is may be me projecting but I think Sid realizes that heā€™s with the right person now and is in a sense grateful for how things turned out.  The same might be true of Alia as well.  That makes it easier to be cordial and friendly without hurting your head smiley36   

Having said all of that, Alia mentioning the cat was definitely a dig in response to Sid saying one should never gift a pet to a BF/GF.  And Iā€™m sure Sid realizes that.  So I donā€™t expect them to suddenly go on double dates and become BFFs. 

Now Alia and whole industry are more careful after what happened with SSR the audience pays more attention to how the industry treats outsiders after the who? Malhotra?debacle she received a lot of criticism so now they dig him in a more cunning way as was well planed by Kjo-Aloo and her PR.Media was saying that she praised Sid when it was the opposite.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Now Alia and whole industry are more careful after what happened with SSR the audience pays more attention to how the industry treats outsiders after the who? Malhotra?debacle she received a lot of criticism so now they dig him in a more cunning way as was well planed by Kjo-Aloo and her PR.Media was saying that she praised Sid when it was the opposite.

Does this approach really work in the time of social media?  People pick up on things quickly and are not shy about exposing anyone.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Old video of kwk Sidharth singing https://m.youtube.com/shorts/oRKlQYBp3Xo

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

I watched 10 mins of it. Everyone was talking too fast and over each other.smiley36

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I was watching Anuj's stories and makes me laugh because his family is always throwing parties for everyone, they invite half of the neighbors and Sid hates parties a lot šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ˜­smiley37