Sidharth Varun KWK episode discussion.Write up/ video page1. #1 viewed - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

it looks fine to me

I am sure he asked her topping preferences both of them are health conscious 

It's pretty decent was seeing the Morata-Campello Pizzas yesterday šŸ˜‚ and were looking very normal even when She is Italian and has experience with Pizzas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Cl_X7Iykn/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sid was always diplomatic.  Heā€™s human, he may have faltered here and there but overall heā€™s always been diplomatic and very respectful.  I think what has changed after Shershah, and perhaps being in a secure relationship, is heā€™s become much more confident.  It shows in the way he speaks and answers question. The only part that I think may have been Kiaraā€™s influence is that last March Sid posted a birthday wish for Alia.  He hadnā€™t done that in years.  

I agree that he avoided Alia and Ranbir and she probably avoided him.  I still remember Kjoā€™s babiesā€™ first birthday party and they actually arrived at different times.  The trip to Delhi to meet Modi, on the way back KJo posted a video of everyone on the plane and Sid was in the back section with Rajkumar Rao away from the group.  Thereā€™s a sense of cordiality between all of them now and some of it maybe genuine but most of it IMO is PR (ā€œWho? Malhotra?ā€ Really blew up in Aliaā€™s face) or at least the desire to be diplomatic and avoid unnecessary gossip. Yes I saw videos of Ranbir talking to Sid at the stadium, and Alia actually came to his wedding reception.  I think everyone has long moved on with their own personal lives.  And this is may be me projecting but I think Sid realizes that heā€™s with the right person now and is in a sense grateful for how things turned out.  The same might be true of Alia as well.  That makes it easier to be cordial and friendly without hurting your head smiley36   

Having said all of that, Alia mentioning the cat was definitely a dig in response to Sid saying one should never gift a pet to a BF/GF.  And Iā€™m sure Sid realizes that.  So I donā€™t expect them to suddenly go on double dates and become BFFs. 

Dirdam thumbnail

smiley40

IMG_20231127_125235.jpg

Dirdam thumbnail

The episodes with Sid are always the most watched at the end of the day smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

We all know how obsessed Karan is about Alia and how he reacts when people still call Katrina their crush. When Sid named Katrina, Karan Johar said oh you are naming Vicky's wife? I am glad Sid stick to Kat as his crush and Varun supported and explained in details that she is inner and outer beauty.

Dirdam thumbnail

I was rewatching and I didn't like the password thing. I would never share my phone passwords or credit cards with my partner... I feel like it's something personal and should be private.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Sid was always diplomatic.  Heā€™s human, he may have faltered here and there but overall heā€™s always been diplomatic and very respectful.  I think what has changed after Shershah, and perhaps being in a secure relationship, is heā€™s become much more confident.  It shows in the way he speaks and answers question. The only part that I think may have been Kiaraā€™s influence is that last March Sid posted a birthday wish for Alia.  He hadnā€™t done that in years.  

I agree that he avoided Alia and Ranbir and she probably avoided him.  I still remember Kjoā€™s babiesā€™ first birthday party and they actually arrived at different times.  The trip to Delhi to meet Modi, on the way back KJo posted a video of everyone on the plane and Sid was in the back section with Rajkumar Rao away from the group.  Thereā€™s a sense of cordiality between all of them now and some of it maybe genuine but most of it IMO is PR (ā€œWho? Malhotra?ā€ Really blew up in Aliaā€™s face) or at least the desire to be diplomatic and avoid unnecessary gossip. Yes I saw videos of Ranbir talking to Sid at the stadium, and Alia actually came to his wedding reception.  I think everyone has long moved on with their own personal lives.  And this is may be me projecting but I think Sid realizes that heā€™s with the right person now and is in a sense grateful for how things turned out.  The same might be true of Alia as well.  That makes it easier to be cordial and friendly without hurting your head smiley36   

Having said all of that, Alia mentioning the cat was definitely a dig in response to Sid saying one should never gift a pet to a BF/GF.  And Iā€™m sure Sid realizes that.  So I donā€™t expect them to suddenly go on double dates and become BFFs. 

How come no one made a contrast edit with the "Who Malhotra?" clip and this KWK's clip? Logon ko Aloo ki saanp-panti pata chal jata. Logon ke memory badi weak hoti hai waise.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

How come no one made a contrast edit with the "Who Malhotra?" clip and this KWK's clip? Logon ko Aloo ki saanp-panti pata chal jata. Logon ke memory badi weak hoti hai waise.

I'm sure they told her what to say like they did with Varun, clean image is working hard not only with her husband šŸ˜

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

I think it's more to do with the fact that Sid Mal is barely relevant outside the whole couple goals with Kiara narrative smiley36