Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t know how they say “junooni dil” with a straight face.

Lmaooooo... Same thoughts here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Funnily the whole show has been about Sahiba paying the price for loving the people who will never love her back or see her as an equal. Writing is unintentionally consistent.

Hence I keep praying they ignore Keerats track. Veer and Keerat are the only ones who genuinely loved her till now and it will change with this nonsense.

I hope if there is a coach harassment track for Keerat, Sahiba helps her out. Not for Veerat romance..They haven't shown Sahiba doing anything for Keerat in a long time, it has always been Keerat who bails out Sahiba because Angad decided Sahiba is not trustworthy for the 50000th time.

I somewhat blame sahiba also for trusting n loving wrong people. Let her pay the price for allowing herself to be someone's doormat. In current track also, angad is blaming her and she is accepting all nonsense without giving it back to him. Why?

She also allows herself to be in toxic relationship and keep fighting for it. Everyone does mistakes, angad, seerat, manveer, garry, jasleen. But they all know how to get away with it. But madam sahiba hamesha phas jaati hai bcoz she doesn't know how to save herself...

But what's the point of finding logic, it's ITV and FLs r portrayed like that. Sahina was a treat to watch in the beginning of show, but now her character is turning pathetic

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Lmaooooo... Same thoughts here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Junooni dil

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣likhte time bhi itna zor se laughing

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The whole track of angad getting angry was for this funny dance sequence, where Sahiba is just dancing for angad rather than wooing him. There was no logic on n angad behaviour and after this dance he will leave his tantrum. No logic at all. Basically now he will not show tantrum as Sahiba will be the one who will investigate aboutvsunny Sood being a fraud. Saari creativity inki crime patrol ke liye hoti hai other than there is no logic for other scenes.

U r right, logic goes out of window... So all this for a dance track? Chalo atleast woh hi enjoy karte hain😂😂

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

The segment looked meh to me as well... I don't think we can compare Madhuri with anyone.. She's an effin legend! That being said, I didn't find the dance very enticing and I found Sahibas expressions to be okay...cute..but lubbbb kidhar heinn ... Anyway it was just an sbs segment.. Will wait till the epi.. I liked Angad better. As in he has done what the situation demands. And that swooping scene was hot... Screenplay is so bad that I feel like makers are forcefully pushing two incompatible people to be together. We are still gol gol ghooming... 😂😂

Actual episode mein kachra hi milega , saari creativity precap/promos mein hi milti hai. This dance sequence is an utter waste , which will not have any significance. Both will be busy in finding sunny sood and during this period they will forget that they are even husband wife. Other than "tum theek ho" we will not get anything.
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Romantic sequence nhi fancy dress ke liye ready Hui hai sahiba smiley39

This is d worst look of sahiba so far 4 me....isse toh woh tambu wale suits better the ...aur us dance ki baat toh kya hi karun ... angad kya ramu kaka hai smiley21kaunsi baat angad ki esi lagi sahiba ko jo ye atranga idea aaya smiley29...esa proposal upar se 3rd grade song baba Adam ke jamane ka smiley11

Himansh ke sath waise bhi bura hi karte hai pehle sahiba ka koi character growth nhi hua Aaj Tak ,costumes except that pink saree during rumi track ache nhi milte ...Aaj kal toh dialogues bhi bakwas bas rone ke liye rakhha hua hai show mein

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Junooni dil

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣likhte time bhi itna zor se laughing

Junooni dil nahi junoon-e-dil😂😂😂

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Romantic sequence nhi fancy dress ke liye ready Hui hai sahiba smiley39

This is d worst look of sahiba so far 4 me....isse toh woh tambu wale suits better the ...aur us dance ki baat toh kya hi karun ... angad kya ramu kaka hai smiley21kaunsi baat angad ki esi lagi sahiba ko jo ye atranga idea aaya smiley29...esa proposal upar se 3rd grade song baba Adam ke jamane ka smiley11

Himansh ke sath waise bhi bura hi karte hai pehle sahiba ka koi character growth nhi hua Aaj Tak ,costumes except that pink saree during rumi track ache nhi milte ...Aaj kal toh dialogues bhi bakwas bas rone ke liye rakhha hua hai show mein

Her proposal looks very downmarket compared to brar standards.... Acha hua manveer n jasleen ne nahi dekha.... Warna sunane mein hi ek episode nikal jaata😂😂😂😂😂

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Her proposal looks very downmarket compared to brar standards.... Acha hua manveer n jasleen ne nahi dekha.... Warna sunane mein hi ek episode nikal jaata😂😂😂😂😂

Hotstar pe dekh lenge. Saree sasti hogi. Dance steps gadbad honge. Bhar bhar ke galtiyaan nikala jaayega.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Both will be busy in finding sunny sood and during this period they will forget that they are even husband wife.

Sahiba doesn't forget. Angad doesn't remember unless it is time to blame her, hoping he forgets to play a failed security guard since his true love Junooni Dil will go missing. Since Sahiba loves him dearly she better risk her life to get his junooni dil. Maybe then Angad will become happy as he gets his true love back. Yeh kaam bhi Seerat di credit le jaayegi nahi toh.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago