Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Angad tell Zorawar that in a marriage pyar and sannman are important making me laugh- i remember how many times he humiliated Sahiba infront of everyone!

Finding GurAn really forced and cringy ngl!

I understand that Gur will fall for him as he is protecting her!

According to a article Sahiba will come in Angad's dreams and tell him to move on with Gur!

I was at least hoping in the last episode they will show that Angad will die but SahAn will reunite in the here after but we won't get that! What can we expect from this PH= toxicity

The downfall started when they kept showing Seerat getting obsessed with Angad rather than focussing on Seerry when Garry was back, Bring Garry between Veerat & ruining Veer! Lets not forget Angads unjustified anger towards Sahiba! Then the leap ruined it all!

All 3 original couples had a lot of potential all ruined, they were not explored well!

Will definitely miss the cast as they were all amazing!

bold 1: True.but this is not the first time Angad or the Brars have acted like complete hypocrites.

Bold 2: WHAAATT??!! Good lord! The way they make Angad's character weirder and weirder!! Show us once that he truly loved Sahiba..just once!! We got not breakdown scene...no nothing! I want Angad dead and reuniting with Sahibaaa smiley19

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBLUKoBA9o

this was soo 😭😭😭😭. They could have made it longer. Thest two deserved sooo much better!

Damn.... This edit made me 🥺🥺😭😭

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Angad tell Zorawar that in a marriage pyar and sannman are important making me laugh- i remember how many times he humiliated Sahiba infront of everyone!

Finding GurAn really forced and cringy ngl!

I understand that Gur will fall for him as he is protecting her!

According to a article Sahiba will come in Angad's dreams and tell him to move on with Gur!

I was at least hoping in the last episode they will show that Angad will die but SahAn will reunite in the here after but we won't get that! What can we expect from this PH= toxicity

The downfall started when they kept showing Seerat getting obsessed with Angad rather than focussing on Seerry when Garry was back, Bring Garry between Veerat & ruining Veer! Lets not forget Angads unjustified anger towards Sahiba! Then the leap ruined it all!

All 3 original couples had a lot of potential all ruined, they were not explored well!

Will definitely miss the cast as they were all amazing!

It’s kinda true. For the whole last year, we were deprived of Sahan because of Seerat constantly being in the picture. Veerat had some moments—fewer scenes, but they were still impactful. Then they brought in Garry and ruined Veer’s character.

And the end scene with Sahan was beautifully shot, especially the forehead kiss, but at what cost?

They used Seerat for Angad and Garry for Keerat, instead of building up Serry. I can’t let go of these three ships because they all had immense potential.

Someone should cast all six actors and make a series on Disney Plus Hotstar for at least 100 episodes. That way, we could see three beautiful love stories unfold. It's really sad to think about what could have been.

I still remember the Romi scene. Sahan had some good moments, but they were too few. It feels like Guran had more romantic scenes. It’s all so messed up. We all feel betrayed..

In short, Serry were used only to destroy the other two couples rather than having their own individual story. It’s really sad to see it all play out this way.

I loved that laut aave mahi song they played for Sahan during Romi track ...I still listen to that song. It's my favourite 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

fantasy1000a thumbnail

https://youtu.be/0qTv-ERHh2k?si=csYzoYSqify-raqk

Anyone crying 😭 😭 😭 😭

Damnnnn that hurts like hellllllllll....

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

bold 1: True.but this is not the first time Angad or the Brars have acted like complete hypocrites.

Bold 2: WHAAATT??!! Good lord! The way they make Angad's character weirder and weirder!! Show us once that he truly loved Sahiba..just once!! We got not breakdown scene...no nothing! I want Angad dead and reuniting with Sahibaaa smiley19

See the only conclusion is that Angad never truly loved Saheba, the pyaar-sammaan thing he is lecturing about was never given by him to Saheba.

Angad always humiliated Saheba in front of the whole family, his unjustified anger towards Saheba when she took Garry’s help to save his house & company was so unfair, I can never forget how he gave her those divorce papers on their anniversary & slapped her and threw her out when she was in the most vulnerable state & needed his support.

Saheba’s love for Angad was unconditional.

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

https://youtu.be/0qTv-ERHh2k?si=csYzoYSqify-raqk

Anyone crying 😭 😭 😭 😭

Damnnnn that hurts like hellllllllll....

What an awesome combo! Gorgeous people and brilliant actors... Thanks to this PH and their extraordinary skills in destroying the best of the best resources at hand.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Absolutely, the combination of brilliant actors and their chemistry is undeniable. Sahan doesn't give off a modern couple vibe; instead, they have this classic and iconic essence.

Typical Heer - Ranjha Vibes....😍🥹

We as an audience can see their potential, and it's clear....

But the makers don't seem to recognize or utilize this potential effectively.

It feels like TMD should have been in the hands of creators who genuinely cared about storytelling and creativity, rather than just focusing on profits.

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am still trying to understand why did they kill off Sahiba. I am also trying to understand which decision was worse - the most unwanted, unwarrented , untimely leap or the most foolish decision to kill off the female lead character and replacing with a lookalike out of blue.

I stopped watching after Sahiba died since I am unable to have any connection with any characters now.... esp. Angad. I am unable to watch even for my love for VJ..I feel so repulsed when I think of the story😔

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Reader17

See the only conclusion is that Angad never truly loved Saheba, the pyaar-sammaan thing he is lecturing about was never given by him to Saheba.

Angad always humiliated Saheba in front of the whole family, his unjustified anger towards Saheba when she took Garry’s help to save his house & company was so unfair, I can never forget how he gave her those divorce papers on their anniversary & slapped her and threw her out when she was in the most vulnerable state & needed his support.

Saheba’s love for Angad was unconditional.

@blue if sahiba love for anagd is Unconditional how can she wrote daljith name on father Coloumn ?? how can she refused to let angad do DNA test untill last min??knowing akeer life at risk??

if Anagd never loved Sahiba than Sahiba also never loved angad.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hi. Close this thread. The last EDT is also up