Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I'll miss them so much... smiley13

This is why I'm so against the current ITV format. All the shows follow the same formula. When I heard it was going to be based on *Ghatchora*, I was excited.

But my friend, who watches more shows than I do, warned me about Cockrow Productions through *Ghum*. She literally warned me not to get too attached because The PH tend to spoil the shows. I had mixed feelings about it, but then I saw all six actors in one frame and got hooked.

Such wasted potential. Every storyline had the chance to be something special, but we got nothing—absolutely nothing. We're all deprived of romance in the TMD universe.

They couldn't even show one decent love story, yet they promised three. It's the typical empty promises.

Gul is the only one who can actually pull off three love stories, but it takes a lot of research and character development.

The Ganja has very lazy writing, or rather, they have no experience in writing love stories.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amber1928

Pathetic ending, kinda ruined the whole show for me completely, pathetic makers thinking a wedding will leave fans feeling happy, no not me anyway. I will miss the cast felt bad for them.

What a sad ending for TMD

Sooo true... Worst ending of the show . People waited for sahan union not angoor. Poor sahiba never got justice in the show and died saving selfish brars...

Such a beautiful show wasted

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Sooo true... Worst ending of the show . People waited for sahan union not angoor. Poor sahiba never got justice in the show and died saving selfish brars...

Such a beautiful show wasted

finally angoor takes the cake urf grapessmiley36

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

finally angoor takes the cake urf grapessmiley36

Viewers got this typical case of "sour grapes" In the packaging of beautiful sahan n one of the greatest love story of Punjab

Athz thumbnail

Viewers got this typical case of "sour grapes" In the packaging of beautiful sahan n one of the greatest love story of Punjab

Bold: Oh maaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Good one! They are such sadists that they couldn't even end the show well!

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Their love story was not even mohalla ki best love story ... ... Punjab toh door ki baat hain....

They had the potential to be one of the greatest love story of Punjab . ( Thanks To VJ and Himanshi )

But makers smiley15

Le makers: We don't know about Punjab's Greatest love story. But we can surely assure you the worst love story.... EVERRRRR..

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Their love story was not even mohalla ki best love story ... ... Punjab toh door ki baat hain....

They had the potential to be one of the greatest love story of Punjab . ( Thanks To VJ and Himanshi )

But makers smiley15

Le makers: We don't know about Punjab's Greatest love story. But we can surely assure you the worst love story.... EVERRRRR..

Hamara wahi haal hua hai jo tanu weds manu ka dialogue tha

"Reebok nahi toh reebuk hi sahi"

We are served this sasti copy of angoor after waiting 1.5 yrs for sahan... Atleast ghum1 ended with same lead couple. Tmd viewers didn't get that as well.

Aur woh manveer chudail ki chudail hi reh gayi

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Hamara wahi haal hua hai jo tanu weds manu ka dialogue tha

"Reebok nahi toh reebuk hi sahi"

We are served this sasti copy of angoor after waiting 1.5 yrs for sahan... Atleast ghum1 ended with same lead couple. Tmd viewers didn't get that as well.

Aur woh manveer chudail ki chudail hi reh gayi

Yaaaar, true....

No punishment for manveer at all....

Anita mam is brilliant....

I have heard , she is the sweetest.. ❤️

She literally made me hate Manveer.

But.....

I simply can't digest Guran....

But it is what it is 🥺.....

fantasy1000a thumbnail

And one more info..

For the past week, I've been working on a rough draft called "VOID," based on all three OGs. ( Apart from my Assignments and some work pending )

It hasn't been going well—I felt like something was missing in my writing. I had to change it or Rewrite it.

I had to keep reminding myself about their core personalities and rewatch some episodes.

It's really tough to write the story and make sure I capture these characters's core personalities in a way that people can connect with.

Now, I understand that writers have to write every day, which can be tough for their creativity, due to immense Pressure from the channel. ( 7 days a week )

( But still TMD writers are worst )

They deliberately Tortured FL and Tortured us. They had options......

Ok....

As for "Void," I think I'll finish it by midnight or tomorrow morning.

I'd love for you to read it and let me know what you think. Your feedback is important to me. 🥹