Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber1928 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So Technically the producers and channel copycat plus are inspired by YRKKH

Creatives next inspiration from YRKKH sahiba will appear to angad in his dream to accept gurnoor and to give her blessing.

copycat plus has a real unhealthy obsession with YRKKH

YRKKH seems to holds a lot of power over copycat plus

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So you mean Angad, Gurnoor aur Sahiba parlok mein ringa ringa roses khelegi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That seems more like it as per the PHs dimaag... I also feel this is an act by Veer and Garry to save Gurnoor and trap Zoravar.

I think I felt the worst for Sahiba today. Angad is already lost in Gurnoors thoughts. In 2-3 weeks he's fallen for her without any confusion or anything for that matter! But tbh, Angad Gurnoor seems to be having a healthier relationship... Sadly they could have easily implemented this mode for Sahan, where Angad finally realizes his mistake and Sahiba has a hard time accepting him back... And then Angad becoming a changed man... It would have looked like Sahan weathered all the storms and changed themselves to finally be together.. Because they truly loved one another...

What's the use of ranting! The shows over!

Edited by Athz - 3 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Athz

So you mean Angad, Gurnoor aur Sahiba parlok mein ringa ringa roses khelegi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That seems more like it as per the PHs dimaag... I also feel this is an act by Veer and Garry to save Gurnoor and trap Zoravar.

I think I felt the worst for Sahiba today. Angad is already lost in Gurnoors thoughts. In 2-3 weeks he's fallen for her without any confusion or anything for that matter! But tbh, Angad Gurnoor seems to be having a healthier relationship... Sadly they could have easily implemented this mode for Sahan, where Angad finally realizes his mistake and Sahiba has a hard time accepting him back... And then Angad becoming a changed man... It would have looked like Sahan weathered all the storms and changed themselves to finally be together.. Because they truly loved one another...

What's the use of ranting! The shows over!

He never truly loved Sahiba. Angad needs to end. His hypocrisy is killing me. They have just made him bad to worst … so πŸ’” to watch the show now. He’s apologizing to Gurnoor protecting her caring for her feelings falling for her 😒πŸ˜ͺ😭😫
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now what's even happening? They're literally showing garbage.

Yesterday it was Garry, and today it's Veer.

They have the perfect opportunity for genuine redemption arcs, but nooo, the Ganja always twists it into some negative mess instead.

Why are they even doing that? Angad is already in love with Gurnoor. Seriously, we watched TMD for around 550 episodes for what???

Edited by fantasy1000a - 3 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

He never truly loved Sahiba. Angad needs to end. His hypocrisy is killing me. They have just made him bad to worst … so πŸ’” to watch the show now. He’s apologizing to Gurnoor protecting her caring for her feelings falling for her 😒πŸ˜ͺ😭😫

I got to agree. Looks like he beared with her all this while not loved her... She was more like a responsibility... And rab ne bana di jodi.. And whatever 'Angelina love story they touted about seems to make no sense now... Sahiba has always been at the losing end, even after death she is stuck there... And Angad moving on in life, getting a better partner, got his son, family brothers back... All at the cost of that poor womans life!

And worst part, Akeer their son...When his mom was alive, the child was behind yaara, now when his dad is alive, he is behind Gurnoor. Nothing makes sense to me.... I just feel stupid for investinv my time in this weird weird show!

Athz thumbnail
Athz thumbnail
anushka87 thumbnail
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So today was last day of TMD ??

Himanshi is wearing Lenses. smiley22smiley19

So Guran are indeed an Endgame....smiley12smiley12

Athz thumbnail

I love her! I used to watch her in Pyar ka dard hein meetha meetha... She was so elegant... And guess what VJ was also part of the show as Sameer.. Didn't know that until last year or something!

Bold: As a jodi? She acted as his aunt in the other show.. Would be a bit hard for me to digest that 😬.