Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

The only (funnily) consistent thing is Sahiba loves people who will never treat her as equal, Sahiba's value is same for both Seerat and Angad. Only thing additional with Angad is he doesn't want her to die as of now.

I second that, sahiba loved wrong people like santosh, seerat n angad. At least santosh valued sahiba but seerat n angad dont even do that.

I really don't understand why angad is angry with sahiba. It was not issue from sahiba's side only. Did he ever cared to check what trauma sahiba went through after rumi's track, still sahiba kept on fighting legal battle for him. On top of it, his own mother tortured n bullied her. Everyone knows manveer's behavior with sahiba, but angad did nothing. He is talking to manveer finely but all anger shown to sahiba. As if she didn't go through any pain, she was enjoying not trusting angad

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

I second that, sahiba loved wrong people like santosh, seerat n angad. At least santosh valued sahiba but seerat n angad dont even do that.

I really don't understand why angad is angry with sahiba. It was not issue from sahiba's side only. Did he ever cared to check what trauma sahiba went through after rumi's track, still sahiba kept on fighting legal battle for him. On top of it, his own mother tortured n bullied her. Everyone knows manveer's behavior with sahiba, but angad did nothing. He is talking to manveer finely but all anger shown to sahiba. As if she didn't go through any pain, she was enjoying not trusting angad

Funnily the whole show has been about Sahiba paying the price for loving the people who will never love her back or see her as an equal. Writing is unintentionally consistent.

Hence I keep praying they ignore Keerats track. Veer and Keerat are the only ones who genuinely loved her till now and it will change with this nonsense.

I hope if there is a coach harassment track for Keerat, Sahiba helps her out. Not for Veerat romance..They haven't shown Sahiba doing anything for Keerat in a long time, it has always been Keerat who bails out Sahiba because Angad decided Sahiba is not trustworthy for the 50000th time.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

The whole track of angad getting angry was for this funny dance sequence, where Sahiba is just dancing for angad rather than wooing him. There was no logic on n angad behaviour and after this dance he will leave his tantrum. No logic at all. Basically now he will not show tantrum as Sahiba will be the one who will investigate aboutvsunny Sood being a fraud. Saari creativity inki crime patrol ke liye hoti hai other than there is no logic for other scenes.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw the segment. Meh sequence. Himanshi has nothing on Madhuri maybe cause I have seen her dance on this 80 times and no one beats Mads in expressive dancing.

Angad does not look like he wants to be there anyways so another waste sequence for our entertainment.

Then Angad will continue whining he is in lot of pain because she signed a damn S when he put in so much effort in their relationship by proposing to the back of some woman, always doubting her and hiding ema offers and getting bedroom decorated by his best friend/bhabi. But of course he has to drag her everywhere because he cares a lot about whether she is alive or not, if she dies where else will he get another doormat from, will take a while to find.

What I got is they are making Angad Sahiba know that Sunny Sood is a fraud from segment so when diamond gets stolen they immediately suspect Sunny Sood.

Agree , both Angad and Sahiba are looking funny and behaving as if they are in their own world. Only precap is good actual episode mein to kachra hi milega. No one can be compared to Madhuri especially Himanshi. But the dance sequence could have been better if they have showed some involvement of both leads. Upar se that kick in between their hand holding that is too funny. As usual angad showing his masculine arms power.
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lmfao. I thought she would say let us try to track who send this gift since she was in detective mode since night. But she said let us keep this gift that was meant for someone else. She did accept it is an ajeeb request, some amount of self awareness.

Literally high on weed every character is.

Angad believes he has done everything for this relationship and she hasn't done anything (I guess he sees Sahiba and Seerat as same as he has truly put in all efforts in keeping Seerat happy).

But I am glad this nuisance will hopefully get paused soon. Finally we will see Angad show his true love on the trip for his precious diamond which will get stolen.

I thought the same that she would suggest finding out the sender of the gift but instead she was happy accepting the pseudo gift. Her dialogues are nauseating. smiley11

Angad already feels he was never at fault and if Sahiba every step of the way agrees with him and elders like Bebe, then Angad is gonna feel all the more empowered. smiley18

Oh yeah let him get his Junooni Dil and return back. smiley39

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree , both Angad and Sahiba are looking funny and behaving as if they are in their own world. Only precap is good actual episode mein to kachra hi milega. No one can be compared to Madhuri especially Himanshi. But the dance sequence could have been better if they have showed some involvement of both leads. Upar se that kick in between their hand holding that is too funny. As usual angad showing his masculine arms power.

Don't understand why they bore us with this nonsense if it is not being used to progress his attitude. To tell us nothing she does will be enough for him I guess.

At least Sahiba showed love for Angad when he was about to propose and doubted only when he hid Seerats proposal and proposed to Seerat.

Angad was upset that she doesn't cook for him but barely gave a damn that she did, does he want she also propose to some guy's back and nibhao jimmedari with some ema offering relative? Or he wants her to punch a mirror again , maybe she isn't crying enough for him.

Good soon she will divide attention between investigating Garry's kaands and handling world's greatest husband tantrums. She will obviously do the first one better, Seerat needs to come to handle Angad, he apparently took Sahiba for security but he doesn't know where Sahiba is at anytime of the day. I guess he thought his mom doesn't do a good enough job of blaming Sahiba.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Athz

B1: When was this 😯

B2: I just hope no one blames Sahiba for the diamond kaand 😒.

Of course sahiba will be blamed. The show doesn't move forward without that. But let's see who shares that blame with sahiba

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aajkal sahiba ki dialogues sunkar aisa laga kahi sahiba toh kidnap nahi ho gayismiley37. It feels like sunny is sahiba's duplicate, usko already kidnap kar liya & ab angad ke saat duplicate sahiba hain. She is behaving so out of character, aaj gift & kal dancesmiley39.

Lagta hain on the way to airport hi duplicate sahiba aa gayi, jab se mumbai aayi hain sahiba, sahiba hi nahi rahi, koi aur bann gayi hainsmiley8

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the segment. Meh sequence. Himanshi has nothing on Madhuri maybe cause I have seen her dance on this 80 times and no one beats Mads in expressive dancing.

Angad does not look like he wants to be there anyways so another waste sequence for our entertainment.

Then Angad will continue whining he is in lot of pain because she signed a damn S when he put in so much effort in their relationship by proposing to the back of some woman, always doubting her and hiding ema offers and getting bedroom decorated by his best friend/bhabi. But of course he has to drag her everywhere because he cares a lot about whether she is alive or not, if she dies where else will he get another doormat from, will take a while to find.

What I got is they are making Angad Sahiba know that Sunny Sood is a fraud from segment so when diamond gets stolen they immediately suspect Sunny Sood.

The segment looked meh to me as well... I don't think we can compare Madhuri with anyone.. She's an effin legend! That being said, I didn't find the dance very enticing and I found Sahibas expressions to be okay...cute..but lubbbb kidhar heinn ... Anyway it was just an sbs segment.. Will wait till the epi.. I liked Angad better. As in he has done what the situation demands. And that swooping scene was hot... Screenplay is so bad that I feel like makers are forcefully pushing two incompatible people to be together. We are still gol gol ghooming... 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know how they say “junooni dil” with a straight face.