Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Precap🤩 Finally Sahiba proposing🤩 Yayyy...Hope we get a good dance..Sahan chemistry🔥🔥 Uff Super hot 🔥🔥 They are so hot together esp those looks can feel it..How Angad looking so passionately🙈🔥🔥 Just like lift scene..Makers are so conjuse they just use chemistry weekly once..Otherwise this couple crossed many successful couples by now..But when writers showed continuity..Always give breaks still when one scene my heart😍🙈🔥

Sahan chemistry is USB of TMD. everyone so desperate to watch their story but slot hi aisa mila without thriller they cant get trps ..so love story got deviated to add thriller scenes and few scenes of Sahan with max thriller content.

shanakanj thumbnail

These makers very well know how to waste the sequence. Angad is just confused and walking around Sahiba . Sahiba dancing in her own world . Only the precap scene was there where they are close. Goons came and both will become CID. But one good thing after this no tantrums of angad . Romance to bhool jao

Edited by shanakanj - 10 months ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Out of all tracks this track one time Sahiba accepted her fault and started putting efforts as till now Angad did maximum..If we want proper love story they need to show both doing something to save relation..Now its Sahiba turn as she never did anything exactly for her relation..If Angad not hurt why she show? Like every time he accept his mistakes and he make her feel special..What about Sahiba? This is first time she doing which is needed now. Esp viewers need to know what Sahiba exactly feels when Seerat is not in picture..

Her all insecurity bec of Seerat thats it ..not exactly she love Angad or her feelings were clear before...So this track is much needed..Glad writers know this and showing now👍

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

when Sahiba went to death bed to prove her love 🤔😂her dear bed proved her mahananta not her love 😂but Angad went to death bed to prove to his love but that’s not enough to Sahiba then he proved his innocence too so me Sahiba turn to prove who’s him to her then

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Angad sahiba ki chemistry has no problem..neither actors r not compatible onscreen....it's just that t

Makers hv hardly shown anything romantic romantic between both the characters as of now ...but whatever little we got they do hv good chemistry onscreen ...

Having said that I don't like the dance sequence going by sbs segment, specially becoz I hate dis Marathi mulgi look for proposal n absolutely hate the song they hv used ...

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 10 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

B1: Arre the proposal sequence. Dumbass pink costumes before Garry's death news.

B2: I think she will get grievously injured while investigating for him and then Angad and Bebe will accept she loves him or something like that. Not sure about blame game.

B1: got it.. Chariot scene

B2: Every track ends in the hospital 🤣🤣🤣

Athz thumbnail

Edited

Edited by Athz - 10 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Sahiba is looking hot.

Shes really performing well these days. I'm loving her performances even though I wish Sahiba as a character would give a dressing down to Angad. Angad is infuriating to watch 9 out of 10 times. Such a pathetic guy. He didn't even have the courtesy to thank Sahiba for the soup which helped him feel better. He's a despicable guy.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sahiba is looking hot.

Shes really performing well these days. I'm loving her performances even though I wish Sahiba as a character would give a dressing down to Angad. Angad is infuriating to watch 9 out of 10 times. Such a pathetic guy. He didn't even have the courtesy to thank Sahiba for the soup which helped him feel better. He's a despicable guy.

Sahiba is looking definitely gorgeous but if makers would have used dark colors like red and green that would have been better, himanshi being fair color , she would have looked more hot. She was looking hot in rumi dream sequence . here she is looking beautiful and angad ko manna hi padega after this dance. Otherwise kya use hai iss dragfest ka. But i found very illogical that ek dance se hi angad mann gaya aur uske tantrum band ho jaayenge. I hope we get the proposal before goons interuupt them. Otherwise this whole sequence is comedy as both are in their own world during the dance.
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw the segment. Meh sequence. Himanshi has nothing on Madhuri maybe cause I have seen her dance on this 80 times and no one beats Mads in expressive dancing.

Angad does not look like he wants to be there anyways so another waste sequence for our entertainment.

Then Angad will continue whining he is in lot of pain because she signed a damn S when he put in so much effort in their relationship by proposing to the back of some woman, always doubting her and hiding ema offers and getting bedroom decorated by his best friend/bhabi. But of course he has to drag her everywhere because he cares a lot about whether she is alive or not, if she dies where else will he get another doormat from, will take a while to find.

What I got is they are making Angad Sahiba know that Sunny Sood is a fraud from segment so when diamond gets stolen they immediately suspect Sunny Sood.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago