hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Segment of dance today on sbas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzqOV9XRwYj/

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Angad looks lost already. Chemistry looks really hot .

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Angad looks lost already. Chemistry looks really hot .

I disagree. He looks confused and she looks her usual mischievous loving self. Not sure what you consider hot chemistry, I don't see it.

There is chemistry without any intimacy like here

https://youtu.be/nQpYHiB0k6k?si=Dcd1i6B6kpuLfrqB

There is passionate chemistry.

Then there is nothing apart from two good looking people, that is exactly what I see when I see the previews of sequence.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

I disagree. He looks confused and she looks her usual mischievous loving self. Not sure what you consider hot chemistry, I don't see it.

There is chemistry without any intimacy like here

https://youtu.be/nQpYHiB0k6k?si=Dcd1i6B6kpuLfrqB

There is passionate chemistry.

Then there is nothing apart from two good looking people, that is exactly what I see when I see the previews of sequence.

I agree that he looks confused (also a wee bit smitten secretly) but the promo is just hawwt... Again.. Now since you say this I m not sure if it's their chemistry or if it's just them. Here he should look confused no... is what m thinking... Also I don't think we can expect this kind of passionate chemistry from this show πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯² since the writing is spectacular 😑😑😑

Edited by Athz - 10 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Awww... The guy here.. His expressions.. Isn't he Ethan Hawkes... The guy from dead poets society? This movie is in my bucketlist.. Never got a chance to watch it tho.

shanakanj thumbnail

SBS segment - Angad looked confused initially but later on mann jayega just then goons arrived for sunny Sood ki paise dedo aur sahiba jasoosi mein lag jaayegi . Sahiba comes in front of Angad when goons were attacking . Angad tried to explain calmly I think .

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I agree that he looks confused (also a wee bit smitten secretly) but the promo is just hawwt... Again.. Now since you say this I m not sure if it's their chemistry or if it's just them. Here he should look confused no... is what m thinking... Also I don't think we can expect this kind of passionate chemistry from this show πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯² since the writing is spectacular 😑😑😑

Yeah I don't expect passionate chemistry in Tmd but I saw some cuteness when Angad wanted to propose to Sahiba and Sahiba was pretty happy and wanted the proposal.

Honestly it is just two good looking people, we often confuse that for chemistry. I could see chemistry when both their eyes emoted love or both emoted anger, now I don't see it at all. Just two pretty people standing close.

All I see is wtf is happening look on Angad (valid) and Sahiba in her own world. Idk the wee bit smitten part really 😬 I don't see it. Waise this is such a waste of a scene, Sahiba even after Angad's proposal was interrupted asked Angad what he wanted to tell her later in the day which he refused to tell but Angad will obviously get busy with his precious Sunny Sood and diamond mystery and ignore Sahibas proposal and then complain he is a great husband and deserves a lot more love and trust.

The only good part is the diamond hopefully gets stolen fast so Angad can cry for his diamond which is more precious than his family and Seerat and Sahiba can cry because Angad is crying. I wonder who came to hit him in precap, I thought his fiancee would come, maybe they will say she sent her brother to say Angad is cheating with some chick.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Yeah I don't expect passionate chemistry in Tmd but I saw some cuteness when Angad wanted to propose to Sahiba and Sahiba was pretty happy and wanted the proposal.

Now all I see is wtf is happening look on Angad (valid) and Sahiba in her own world. Idk the wee bit smitten part really 😬 I don't see it. Waise this is such a waste of a scene, Sahiba even after Angad's proposal was interrupted asked Angad what he wanted to tell her later in the day which he refused to tell but Angad will obviously get busy with his precious Sunny Sood and diamond mystery and ignore Sahibas proposal and then complain he is a great husband and deserves a lot more love and trust.

The only good part is the diamond hopefully gets stolen fast so Angad can cry for his diamond which is more precious than his family and Seerat and Sahiba can cry because Angad is crying. I wonder who came to hit him in precap, I thought his fiancee would come, maybe they will say she sent her brother to say Angad is cheating with some chick.

[/QUOTE goons came to ask money assuming him as sunny Sood . Here Sahiba will be busy in investigating not angad as per SBS . As angad ko kuch samajh nahi aata . Angad manne hi wala tha ki goons came . The sequence with fiancΓ©e is yet to come or it will not come. In the promo girl tapped on the back of angad and here goons hit him on the back so promo complete

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Honestly it is just two good looking people, we often confuse that for chemistry. I could see chemistry when both their eyes emoted love or both emoted anger, now I don't see it at all. Just two pretty people standing close.

All I see is wtf is happening look on Angad (valid) and Sahiba in her own world. Idk the wee bit smitten part really 😬 I don't see it. Waise this is such a waste of a scene, Sahiba even after Angad's proposal was interrupted asked Angad what he wanted to tell her later in the day which he refused to tell but Angad will obviously get busy with his precious Sunny Sood and diamond mystery and ignore Sahibas proposal and then complain he is a great husband and deserves a lot more love and trust.

B1: When was this 😯

B2: I just hope no one blames Sahiba for the diamond kaand πŸ˜’.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

B1: When was this 😯

B2: I just hope no one blames Sahiba for the diamond kaand πŸ˜’.

B1: Arre the proposal sequence. Dumbass pink costumes before Garry's death news.

B2: I think she will get grievously injured while investigating for him and then Angad and Bebe will accept she loves him or something like that. Not sure about blame game.