Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

He didn't prioritize he also fell by Seerat manipulation just like Sahiba it is Seerat who tagged along with him Angad didn't invite her with him, now only he knows about Seerat,

If they wanted to go back they should have kept it hidden, but they revealed seerat intentions clearly.. And they can't show Sahiba week now..

I don't know. I felt Angad was equally at fault for Seerats incident.. Because he said his wife was wrong and Seerat right.

B: Yes, now Sahiba can also take a stand.

Anyway chodo yeh sab... Let's see what's going to happen.. Who knows they might revive both angad and sahibas character

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Angad is coming across as a total &$#@%

This guy is such a nuisance. Sahiba should just leave. Wake up and see the truth lady- he doesn't actually care or love you. He just pretends to!

I think it checks out, somehow bad writing became unintentionally good writing. All her life she delusionally believed her parents and elder sister loved her. Now she believes Angad does. When reality is she will never be enough for them. Nothing she does will be enough. For Angad, I guess her nearly dying is the limit as of now, maybe that will change eventually, he will stop caring if she dies and that will put an end to his pretence of loving her.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In last 3 episodes he gave references about their marriage , so he feels that he does not have any importance in her life and she has no feelings for him. All this was build up to push sahiba to confess. I hope he accepts her feelings and be together in fighting this sunny sood trap. Writers vaise bhi ganja leke dialogues likhte hai so unke dialogues ka koi meaning nahi hota. But the way VJ delivers the dialogue sit looks so real and genuine. I hope Angad melts down and accepts sahiba feelings otherwise everytime she has to be on deathbed to prove her love. Even he melts down , romance ka koi scope hi nahi hai kyonki next bhasad has arrived now.

Ikr Shanakanj ji 🤩🤩🤩. I am so in awe of his acting. Like even with such absurd dialogues, he emotes so well... that for a second you feel bad for him. You would just want Sahiba to confess her feelings. He gives that humane touch to an otherwise arrogant and self righteous Angad.

Also, I wanted Sahiba to say something to defend her. Like I want her to vent her feelings out just like Angad did today.

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seerat - Aakhir tum kyun nahi. Tumhe toh kaand karne ka experience hai I Am Naughty Smiley

suji01 thumbnail

I just can’t hear Sahiba talk I Feel Sick Smiley

Gift se jude hue jazabaat asli hai and this is the first gift we have received as a couple
Something Is Wrong Smiley

Edited by suji01 - 10 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Angad doesn’t realise how persuasive his mumma could be. He has been a victim himself Smiley Needs To Shave Smiley

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sahiba shot some scenes in white dress also. I think that’s for dream of angad as Himanshi shot in Marathi look was after that. The girl in white costume is body double of Sahiba so when angad asked who is that person who wants him to feel special he

Must have thought of Sahiba in white dress which is sleeveless and later he realised that some other girl is there in white dress. Confession will be in Marathi look only as after that goons has arrived . VJ Diwali segment - VJ told that Sahiba apne dil ki baat share karti hai to confession hoga but just when angad is about to accept goons will arrive.

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In last 3 episodes he gave references about their marriage , so he feels that he does not have any importance in her life and she has no feelings for him. All this was build up to push sahiba to confess. I hope he accepts her feelings and be together in fighting this sunny sood trap. Writers vaise bhi ganja leke dialogues likhte hai so unke dialogues ka koi meaning nahi hota. But the way VJ delivers the dialogue sit looks so real and genuine. I hope Angad melts down and accepts sahiba feelings otherwise everytime she has to be on deathbed to prove her love. Even he melts down , romance ka koi scope hi nahi hai kyonki next bhasad has arrived now.

when Sahiba went to death bed to prove her love 🤔😂her dear bed proved her mahananta not her love 😂but Angad went to death bed to prove to his love but that’s not enough to Sahiba then he proved his innocence too so me Sahiba turn to prove who’s him to her then

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suji01

I just can’t hear Sahiba talk I Feel Sick Smiley

Gift se jude hue jazabaat asli hai and this is the first gift we have received as a couple
Something Is Wrong Smiley

Lmfao. I thought she would say let us try to track who send this gift since she was in detective mode since night. But she said let us keep this gift that was meant for someone else. She did accept it is an ajeeb request, some amount of self awareness.

Literally high on weed every character is.

Angad believes he has done everything for this relationship and she hasn't done anything (I guess he sees Sahiba and Seerat as same as he has truly put in all efforts in keeping Seerat happy).

But I am glad this nuisance will hopefully get paused soon. Finally we will see Angad show his true love on the trip for his precious diamond which will get stolen.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago