Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

All I can guess from today's episode is both sisters will get forgiven by Angad at same time, post this Sunny Sood track. Seerat isn't doing anything willingly, she is being forced and will most likely help save Angad.

And Sahiba has always been his punching bag anyways, after forgiving world's best most trusting husband will give another test Sahiba has to pass because bhabi ki jimmedari le leke thak jaayenge.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Talking ONLY about the colour. Nauvari or nine yard saris are vibrant.

Yes.. From whatever I have seen... Bright and contrasting shades are used for these sarees. For once why can't these designers use some contrasting dark and light colors... If they want they could give the pastel shade more prominance too...the colors are so boring in TMD

hellodona thumbnail

The only (funnily) consistent thing is Sahiba loves people who will never treat her as equal, Sahiba's value is same for both Seerat and Angad. Only thing additional with Angad is he doesn't want her to die as of now.

Edited by hellodona - 10 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

All I can guess from today's episode is both sisters will get forgiven by Angad at same time, post this Sunny Sood track. Seerat isn't doing anything willingly, she is being forced and will most likely help save Angad.

And Sahiba has always been his punching bag anyways, after forgiving world's best most trusting husband will give another test Sahiba has to pass because bhabi ki jimmedari le leke thak jaayenge.

Judginng today's scene I really have a bad feeling. As in I feel like they are hinting on becharifying Seerat di. Kuch bhi ho I just hope makers don't make Angad forgives his wife and his cheater ex-fiance at the same time. I swear I'll go back to hating him.

nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let’s wait for the episode jaha tak lag raha hai if Garry is coming for permanently then uski entry Brar mein hogi tab physical violence nhi dikhayenge but if makers r planning his role like temporary then rat ko victim dikha sakte hai

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Judginng today's scene I really have a bad feeling. As in I feel like they are hinting on becharifying Seerat di. Kuch bhi ho I just hope makers don't make Angad forgives his wife and his cheater ex-fiance at the same time. I swear I'll go back to hating him.

It was pretty obvious Seerat is being trapped and will most likely save Angad at end moment along with Sahiba. She isn't doing anything willingly.

Though Seerat scenes are far more intriguing and interesting than world's best husbands tantrums. I am confused if there is some lookalike of Garry...like who is she interacting with.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Let’s wait for the episode jaha tak lag raha hai if Garry is coming for permanently then uski entry Brar mein hogi tab physical violence nhi dikhayenge but if makers r planning his role like temporary then rat ko victim dikha sakte hai

No either Garry will be permanent or both exit together Seerat can't be Bechari no matter what makers know that and already proven.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Is Angad treating Seerat and Sahiba same???? He never going to treat Seerat same he said loud and clear, before coming to Mumbai no matter what.. It is Sahiba who has to put show her Sister her place and stand proudly and take what is rightfully belongs to her..

As if now she didn't said a word to her.. Iam eagarly waiting how she is going to treat her sister from now on wards..

We can laugh at people comments comparing Anagd hurt with Sahiba is same with seerat seriously 🙄🙄🙄😍

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Agree ki angad bhi partial tha towards rat after Sahiba left mansion but Angad ne apne brother ko bhi punish kiya woh bhi do baar on the other hand Sahiba has always backed rat, if she would have revealed the truth to Angad in front of the family about proposal when she was leaving Brar but no because she cared about her fraud di, Sahiba never prioritised Angad, Sahiba do ya three days se kar rahi hai to mend her relationship with Angad, but what Sahiba did with Angad on her birthday, Angad ne itna preparation kiya nd what Sahiba did she gave him laxatives for stomach, it was always Angad only who initiated the relationship even after fire incident shop Angad literally begged her for apology she didn’t accept until renovation of the shop, during eloping of rat she put all the blame on Garry nd made rat victim

Haa.. Both Sahiba and Angad has backed Seerat. But Seerat is Sahibaa sister (not supporting her actions) but Seerat is a conniving ex-fiance for Angad... Other than that he has no relation with her.... which is why his actions come across as weird af. Whereas Sahiba never really supported Seerat when it came to her husband. Yes she could have been more strict (for arguments sake ) but again what more can she do when her own husband supports this sister of hers. Angad was wrong there.

But I agree with this point where you say Sahiba didn't really prioritise their relationship. Angad has taken more initiatives is what I have felt (could be wrong I don't know), and it's clear he loves her more than anybody in the mansion... but his love is a bit toxic too... He had tortured her before, it's because of him her artshop, her dream got ruined... That shirt incident was really horrible... And the worst of all, he was mostly with Seerat during the MU and never drew the line... Sahiba on the other hand, didn't convey/expose the issue and decided to just walk off. He despite knowing Seerat is the cause for everything kept taking her as his +1...

So both Angad and Sahiba has got to work on their relationship.. But ultimately saara blame Sahiba ke sir par daal diya...

Edited by Athz - 10 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even in precap , it seems angad is affected but sahiba will not be foregiven even after confession. Sahiba has to be on another deathbed to prove her love. Angad is definetley affected in precap but he will not give up and only after this sunny sood track gets over then only he will become soft. I hope i am wrong and want sahan together in this sunny sood track.