Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

I second that, sahiba loved wrong people like santosh, seerat n angad. At least santosh valued sahiba but seerat n angad dont even do that.

I really don't understand why angad is angry with sahiba. It was not issue from sahiba's side only. Did he ever cared to check what trauma sahiba went through after rumi's track, still sahiba kept on fighting legal battle for him. On top of it, his own mother tortured n bullied her. Everyone knows manveer's behavior with sahiba, but angad did nothing. He is talking to manveer finely but all anger shown to sahiba. As if she didn't go through any pain, she was enjoying not trusting angad

Agreed, Cv's love doing that...screwing characters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Romantic sequence nhi fancy dress ke liye ready Hui hai sahiba smiley39

This is d worst look of sahiba so far 4 me....isse toh woh tambu wale suits better the ...aur us dance ki baat toh kya hi karun ... angad kya ramu kaka hai smiley21kaunsi baat angad ki esi lagi sahiba ko jo ye atranga idea aaya smiley29...esa proposal upar se 3rd grade song baba Adam ke jamane ka smiley11

Himansh ke sath waise bhi bura hi karte hai pehle sahiba ka koi character growth nhi hua Aaj Tak ,costumes except that pink saree during rumi track ache nhi milte ...Aaj kal toh dialogues bhi bakwas bas rone ke liye rakhha hua hai show mein

So true... Sahibas character deterioration hua hein let alone growth.. In fact every character in the show be it Angad, Manbir, Daarji... But i also feel Himanshi as an actor is not getting the opportunity to do much due to her characterization. ... Ithni poor writing hein...

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Romantic sequence nhi fancy dress ke liye ready Hui hai sahiba smiley39

This is d worst look of sahiba so far 4 me....isse toh woh tambu wale suits better the ...aur us dance ki baat toh kya hi karun ... angad kya ramu kaka hai smiley21kaunsi baat angad ki esi lagi sahiba ko jo ye atranga idea aaya smiley29...esa proposal upar se 3rd grade song baba Adam ke jamane ka smiley11

Himansh ke sath waise bhi bura hi karte hai pehle sahiba ka koi character growth nhi hua Aaj Tak ,costumes except that pink saree during rumi track ache nhi milte ...Aaj kal toh dialogues bhi bakwas bas rone ke liye rakhha hua hai show mein

So true... Sahibas character deterioration hua hein let alone growth.. In fact every character in the show be it Angad, Manbir, Daarji... But i also feel Himanshi as an actor is not getting the opportunity to do much due to her characterization. ... Ithni poor writing hein...

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yeah I don't expect passionate chemistry in Tmd but I saw some cuteness when Angad wanted to propose to Sahiba and Sahiba was pretty happy and wanted the proposal.

Now all I see is wtf is happening look on Angad (valid) and Sahiba in her own world. Idk the wee bit smitten part really 😬 I don't see it. Waise this is such a waste of a scene, Sahiba even after Angad's proposal was interrupted asked Angad what he wanted to tell her later in the day which he refused to tell but Angad will obviously get busy with his precious Sunny Sood and diamond mystery and ignore Sahibas proposal and then complain he is a great husband and deserves a lot more love and trust.

The only good part is the diamond hopefully gets stolen fast so Angad can cry for his diamond which is more precious than his family and Seerat and Sahiba can cry because Angad is crying. I wonder who came to hit him in precap, I thought his fiancee would come, maybe they will say she sent her brother to say Angad is cheating with some chick.

[/QUOTE goons came to ask money assuming him as sunny Sood . Here Sahiba will be busy in investigating not angad as per SBS . As angad ko kuch samajh nahi aata . Angad manne hi wala tha ki goons came . The sequence with fiancée is yet to come or it will not come. In the promo girl tapped on the back of angad and here goons hit him on the back so promo complete

Agreed, Makers ne toh Romance ka kachra kardiya, koi cute scenes nai milte...Romance toh chodo...

Show's name should be changed to "Teri Meri Jaasoosiyaan"smiley17

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

You did not get the writing then. Sahiba is always a doormat with 0 respect for people she considers family. And her family always treats her like dirt on their shoe. Character consistency.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: suji01

I thought the same that she would suggest finding out the sender of the gift but instead she was happy accepting the pseudo gift. Her dialogues are nauseating. smiley11

Angad already feels he was never at fault and if Sahiba every step of the way agrees with him and elders like Bebe, then Angad is gonna feel all the more empowered. smiley18

Oh yeah let him get his Junooni Dil and return back. smiley39

they know sender was Rakesh. note mein tha

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yeah I don't expect passionate chemistry in Tmd but I saw some cuteness when Angad wanted to propose to Sahiba and Sahiba was pretty happy and wanted the proposal.

Now all I see is wtf is happening look on Angad (valid) and Sahiba in her own world. Idk the wee bit smitten part really 😬 I don't see it. Waise this is such a waste of a scene, Sahiba even after Angad's proposal was interrupted asked Angad what he wanted to tell her later in the day which he refused to tell but Angad will obviously get busy with his precious Sunny Sood and diamond mystery and ignore Sahibas proposal and then complain he is a great husband and deserves a lot more love and trust.

The only good part is the diamond hopefully gets stolen fast so Angad can cry for his diamond which is more precious than his family and Seerat and Sahiba can cry because Angad is crying. I wonder who came to hit him in precap, I thought his fiancee would come, maybe they will say she sent her brother to say Angad is cheating with some chick.

[/QUOTE goons came to ask money assuming him as sunny Sood . Here Sahiba will be busy in investigating not angad as per SBS . As angad ko kuch samajh nahi aata . Angad manne hi wala tha ki goons came . The sequence with fiancée is yet to come or it will not come. In the promo girl tapped on the back of angad and here goons hit him on the back so promo complete

Angad should feel happy about the proposal because it’s from the great Sahiba na . He shouldn’t care about business or that diamond maybe He will get Bankrupt who cares Sahiba love is there na they can live with that
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If needs an eyeroll reaction. Till then this should work

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Junooni dil nahi junoon-e-dil😂😂😂

Jo bhi... bhai so funny...smiley37