Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Screenshot_20231105_191950_Instagram.jpg

Edited by hari15 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Screenshot_20231105-074048~2.png

Ak sat in mandir for 3 hrs waiting for abhir abhi.. Panditji tells her about landslide happened in that road. 

Ak runs from temple stairs ignoring her baby in tummy. 

Screenshot_20231105-074142~2.png

She ran with jai chamunda vijayi words throughout her run on stairs. 

Chamunda mata is Durga roop and its famous for shiv Shakti abode means union .lets see if ak dies in delivery united with abhi or abhir or stays as single mom raising her next kid learning her mistakes from 30 yrs of life .

Screenshot_20231105-074427~2.png

Red saree destruction of everything she set. Destruction of her zidd and ego against her facade its never a victory as she lost her love in her confusions and nonsense. 

Destruction of total birlas legacy successful by ak through neil ar abhi abhir. Parth is safe as he is away from ak. πŸ€—

Meher, Oke Okka doubt last oneπŸ€ͺ

What is the significance of holding chamundi mata's jenda in hand while stepping down? Is it accidental hold ?

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

What is the significance of holding chamundi mata's jenda in hand while stepping down? Is it accidental hold ?

If bacha wasn't in tummy then today we could have got sirat style mein death for ak. She held her death with it today. Let's see next what happens and when it happens. 

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So even though I believed Abhi being with Akshara is not right anymore, I was more focussed on her character traits of being adamant and her ego and her willingness to cause Abhi pain because of it. I didn't once think of her calculating thinking and plans to trap Abhi like that. This is worse than her being a villian. Who does that to someone who is hopelessly in love with you. Did she ever love him? And why should their souls meet? Neither did she deserve Abhi alive nor does her soul deserves reunion with him right? If it was not love then what was all this for her?

Edited by Emeralues - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: hari15

If bacha wasn't in tummy then today we could have got sirat style mein death for ak. She held her death with it today. Let's see next what happens and when it happens. 

Yeh bacha tho sab loot gayee , union in death is also not in naseeb smiley2

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

edo cheddamante inkedo ayyindi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ guddu ki eekalu peeking ante

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

edo cheddamante inkedo ayyindi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ guddu ki eekalu peeking ante

Oke okka ROFL last one 🀣 

😜πŸ€ͺ😝

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Emeralues

So even though I believed Abhi being with Akshara is not right anymore, I was more focussed on her character traits of being adamant and her ego and her willingness to cause Abhi pain because of it. I didn't once think of her calculating thinking and plans to trap Abhi like that. This is worse than her being a villian. Who does that to someone who is hopelessly in love with you. Did she ever love him? And why should their souls meet? Neither did she deserve Abhi alive nor does her soul deserves reunion with him right? If it was not love then what was all this for her?

its foul unionπŸ˜‚ basically for soul nothing matters the physical things nor society status matters. They wanted to be together. Esp abhi as he will be staying zombie with out ak. ak can drag life with anything or survive. She didn't want abhi to be with her as she thought of ruhi against abhir for abhi. Shadi does not matter for them so abhi is not wanting it.nor they want any physical things. Whatever was there they are happy staying together.time has come for them so they need to go away. I hate deaths in story and stories based on these deaths.death is irreversible we cant change anything. Nor set life back eben if we shout weare wrong. This climax is best example in real life dont chose egos or zidd or any gratitude or sacrifice. Dont marry when you have baggages or no heart others will suffer. Being a woman we need tobe an example in life esp to kids and family but dont be like akshara any day πŸ€—

Jaise baap waise beti πŸ€ͺ😝

Father didn't let them meet as long as he was alive, now his daughter not letting them meet even in death...

Edited by hari15 - 6 months ago