Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

IMG-20231026-WA0074.jpg

Abhis soul passed away with abhir today. 

With lagjagale song from abhi his side soul union with ak is done. 

IMG-20231027-WA0003.jpg

Merging of shadows indicates their heart connect 

It's half hearted hug from abhi,it's clear with his hand holds, only madam is jumping on him.,to get bakra baap for her cringy..

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Liyo - 6 months ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey all.....hope u all are fine... I know this show sucks...smiley27smiley31

Thank you everyone for being positive and being with us smiley31

Any day any of my words hurted/ disappointed anyone directly/indirectly I apologize smiley27 It was never the intention....

AbhiRa was/is /will be always beautiful....they are married and living their life happily in my heart and head...

Once AgainThanks to my beloved Meher, Hari ,Bella,Sri...and yes all lovely people for staying as pillar of strength when we needed...

Ending my rent here... Stay Positive Spread Love and Be Nice to Everyone... 

See u all on other side....

Lavanya Signing Off... World is so small..we ll meet again 🧿🌻

Originally posted by: hari15

S3 started with ak confusion and ab love and ended the same. Akshu is such a confused soul. Acha hua abhi saved abhir from ak or else everyday confusion between abhi ki beta vs nav ki beti 🀐

Depends on whom acha bakra baap ban gaya, who got more brownie points,the lesser the πŸ˜• confusion 

KaunIMEMYSELF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

So even though I believed Abhi being with Akshara is not right anymore, I was more focussed on her character traits of being adamant and her ego and her willingness to cause Abhi pain because of it. I didn't once think of her calculating thinking and plans to trap Abhi like that. This is worse than her being a villian. Who does that to someone who is hopelessly in love with you. Did she ever love him? And why should their souls meet? Neither did she deserve Abhi alive nor does her soul deserves reunion with him right? If it was not love then what was all this for her?

So true! She is the worst! worser than a villain!

This is the order of things she remembered...

1. Abhi's confession that he still loves her and that he will always love only her!

2. Abhir's "Papa best the, hum theenon bahot happy the, Lekin papa ke jaane se aap bahot sad ho gayee thi na mamma, isi liye aap Docman se shaadi karlo, aapko happy nahin hona hai kya"

3. Manjari's "Woh tere bacche ko chod kar, apni maa ke paas wapas laut kar aayega, kyonki woh apne maa ke bina nahin reh saktha'

What else should we conclude seeing the order of her thoughts?? 

1. She remembers that Abhi loves her expecting nothing in return, 'hopeless love' like you said.  

2. She acknowledges they were happy as a family with 'Nav and Abhir. When the role of a father vanished from their life, they were incomplete and sad. If Docman were to join the equation, in the role of a father, they can be happy again. 

But they still didn't have to marry for that, as Abhi was going to be Abhir and Navri's father, and they were anyway living together as a family already, just like Abhi said! They didn't have to marry!

3. This is probably what  suddenly overnight changed her mind and equation between her and the 'Bakra' next to her! She had first hand seen how much Abhi loved his mom; remembering Manjari's confident voice that her son would return to her leaving her and Navri, just thinking of that possibility would've shaken her up, making her realize that this kind of open relationship may not work for too long of a time. Abhi would run back to his mom or Ruh if they got sick or if any trouble.. So she must've thought it best to tie him in a relationship so wherever he goes, he will have to come back only to her! So, Navri is secure!

So, I am very very happy that her 'Reset-Life-In'a'new'place-With'a'new'bakra' plan was shattered badly by her Kanhaji.... and Abhi with Mahadev's blessings finally got rid of this manipulative woman, who got ready to marry him knowing that he loves her with every cell in this body and heart and that she'll never love him back, despite the 'Ummeed ki kali' nonsense she tried selling to Manjari! 

Abhi isn't 'Nav. Like Manjari said, Abhi would've NEVER been happy in a loveless marriage with AK, har roz uske man mein hazaar ummed ugthe and har roj uski har ummeed hazaar baar toot the! It'd be hell for him everyday! Death is the only release for him! 

Glad that Abhir and Abhi are finally together, somewhere in the stars β­β­β­ with Neil, looking upon their Ruhi-chuhi! ❀️❀️❀️

Edited by KaunIMEMYSELF - 6 months ago
KaunIMEMYSELF thumbnail

I know everyone is saying your review of the last episode (only) is a positive one but it's also tragic. You just put Akshara on the operating table and cut her wide open for everyone to see what she actually is. smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19 You reached depths that I didn't even contemplate about her. smiley32smiley32 ( Frankly many warned me about it but I didn't listen as I was not aware of this angle)
Only Abhi and Abhir were the endgame. Maybe Akshara really loved Abhi, I think I would agree on that and maybe their soul connection is justified. But living Akshara has always been a vile person as you have shown. This is actually dark... Damnsmiley38smiley38

I think Abhi and his undying love were the endgame of S3! First episode se lekar last episode tak tha... it went through fire and hell not once, but multiple times..... and came out becoming stronger, and invincible!!! Nothing could destroy it! Everything sooner or later, bowed down in front of it... baaki sab logon ka kya, he himself surrendered to it, his ego, his anger, his pain, his agony.... just nothing could break it! That is why Abhi and his ability to love AK inspite of everything she did to him, remains the only take-away from this story! This was his story! And it ended today for him and for me too!

I remember someone writing in this forum, after the Abhi-AK hug on Ganesh Chaturdhi that he was horny and had lust in his eyes.... wonder what they saw in closed eyes to come to that conclusion... also when Abhi started getting FBs of his Akshu, then too people said he was eyeing a widow, jilted lover who wants to get back what he lost, come-what-may! I guess people just see what they want to see!!! 

I am so so so very happy, the further progression of story and the beautiful ending to Abhi-Ra shut them down and clearly showed that Abhi's love was always beyond everything... beyond physical intimacy and bodily needs, beyond her loving him or falling out of love with him, beyond her lack of empathy for his suffering, beyond her selfishness, beyond her carrying someone else's baby, beyond his maa's objections, beyond everything! He loved her from their beginning to his end!

It's sad that he just fell in love with someone who although was never a bad person, was someone who believed in going with the flow, accepted life's decisions per convenience, had a tunnel vision about what happiness meant, was heavily near sighted, always doing whatever felt right at that time in her life, never thinking ahead or what the consequences of her actions would mean to her life as well as others' lives... She never had great conviction, didn't fight for anything in life, gave up too easily.... She was just ordinary! His love for her is what made her extraordinary and special! And the FL of S3! Once he is gone, she will leave her centerstage, hide in the shadows... 

But inspite of everything, I have to say this, I felt bad for AK in the last episode! How ever she may be, but she was a mother, a damn selfish mother for her children! She'd move mountains for them, marry different men without loving either of them just for her kids.... She married 'Nav for completing family for Abhir, she moved on with 'Nav so Abhir's family wouldn't collapse, she got ready to marry Abhi for Abhir, and then said 'yes' for a second time for the unborn Navri... khair chodo , during her first pregnancy, she was even willing to sacrifice herself for a baby... After all she did for her child(ren), She didn't even get to see Abhir before he finally left... She didn't get to hold him one last time, kiss him, hug him tight, tell him how much she too loved him!! Nothing! That was sad! Even if this was her punishment, it was still too harsh! I pity her! 

Edited by KaunIMEMYSELF - 6 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaunIMEMYSELF

So true! She is the worst! worser than a villain!

This is the order of things she remembered...

1. Abhi's confession that he still loves her and that he will always love only her!

2. Abhir's "Papa best the, hum theenon bahot happy the, Lekin papa ke jaane se aap bahot sad ho gayee thi na mamma, isi liye aap Docman se shaadi karlo, aapko happy nahin hona hai kya"

3. Manjari's "Woh tere bacche ko chod kar, apni maa ke paas wapas laut kar aayega, kyonki woh apne maa ke bina nahin reh saktha'

What else should we conclude seeing the order of her thoughts?? 

1. She remembers that Abhi loves her expecting nothing in return, 'hopeless love' like you said.  

2. She acknowledges they were happy as a family with 'Nav and Abhir. When the role of a father vanished from their life, they were incomplete and sad. If Docman were to join the equation, in the role of a father, they can be happy again. 

But they still didn't have to marry for that, as Abhi was going to be Abhir and Navri's father, and they were anyway living together as a family already, just like Abhi said! They didn't have to marry!

3. This is probably what  suddenly overnight changed her mind and equation between her and the 'Bakra' next to her! She had first hand seen how much Abhi loved his mom; remembering Manjari's confident voice that her son would return to her leaving her and Navri, just thinking of that possibility would've shaken her up, making her realize that this kind of open relationship may not work for too long of a time. Abhi would run back to his mom or Ruh if they got sick or if any trouble.. So she must've thought it best to tie him in a relationship so wherever he goes, he will have to come back only to her! So, Navri is secure!

So, I am very very happy that her 'Reset-Life-In'a'new'place-With'a'new'bakra' plan was shattered badly by her Kanhaji.... and Abhi with Mahadev's blessings finally got rid of this manipulative woman, who got ready to marry him knowing that he loves her with every cell in this body and heart and that she'll never love him back, despite the 'Ummeed ki kali' nonsense she tried selling to Manjari! 

Abhi isn't 'Nav. Like Manjari said, Abhi would've NEVER been happy in a loveless marriage with AK, har roz uske man mein hazaar ummed ugthe and har roj uski har ummeed hazaar baad toot the! It'd be hell for him everyday! Death is the only release for him! 

Glad that Abhir and Abhi are finally together, somewhere in the stars β­β­β­ with Neil, looking upon their Ruhi-chuhi! ❀️❀️❀️

So beautifully written smiley32 same points but liked the way you explained it in a different way.
So, going by it all, this is how I can Akshara's character right from the start and her saga of never-ending dilemma's/ Uljhans.

When Abhi expressed in love in front of everybody rejecting Aru, she was actually stunned that someone could face the entire world for her especially someone like him and also reject Aru. No one did that to her before. So that's her first dilemna, should she leave this person for Aru or accept his love? Took Aru to the brink of the marriage and Abhi to the end of his patience and threw away Aru at the last moment to keep Abhi to himself. Aru's outburst at the temple is justified.

Then after marriage she got the first shock when she entered a dark home. No one thought so much about it, everyone thought it was just an electricity issue but for Akshara it reflected the darkness in her and she was scared of it when she expected dance, song and pampering. This was another dilemna, because she was coming to their home right, they should be celebrating and falling at her feet but why no one cared.
Going by Abhi's love for her, she thought he will just surrender to her after marriage. But Abhi wanted to build a life with his live, not fall at her feet every day. This is again a dilemna as to why Abhi was pointing out her mistakes and not just covering it up for her. Oh god, what an act she put smiley32Her going off to maika whenever there is a fight is to manipulate him and he fell for it. He didn't gaslight her, she gaslighted him.

After she gave birth to Abhir, she decided to build an illusionary family and hurt Abhi in the worst way possible. She could have easily kept quiet, but she made sure she announced to all of them that she got married. She may have expected Abhi to come to her to ask how she could marry. But he never came, and that anger grew into spite. You have to be a special person to feel this way smiley44She was very happy with Nav. He was exactly what she wanted. He had no other priorities so there is no question of him neglecting her and her son for others. He perfectly served for her intentions. He made no demands for his love. After coming to UD and realising that no one cared that much or will accept her with what she did to Neil, she decided she will move forward. So mechanically done. She decided she will go by her mind and show everyone that the illusionary family she put in front of everybody is actually the real one. After Abhi fell on her feet and begged her to come back, she was actually enjoying it. She then realised she hit a jackpot and immediately ran into Nav's arms which even he felt uncomfortable about. At that time, her dilemna was should she choose her love for Abhi or the man who will stay at her feet. She went for the later.

Now she could have just walked away after Abhi gave Abhir to her and backed off. But how can she enjoy her life if she doesn't have Abhi crying after her. The only way it is possible is if Abhi still craves Abhir and keeps contact with her surrendering his undying love for her. Then she can make Abhi dance according to her tunes. His Kasauli trip proved to her that she can have Abhi around and still maintain her marriage with Nav. But Abhi was ready to sacrifice everything. So, she went and begged MJ under the pretext of helping Abhi. It was never about Abhi's state of mind or his emotions, it was about not having him around her and she managed to convince him that he should keep coming to Kasauli.

Her night with Nav was immediately preceded with all pampering Nav. How insensitive can one be that the person you love is contemplating suicide and you decide to enjoy this way. It can only be that Nav became the flavour of the month. Until then only Abhi commanded that kind of respect from all of them. Irrespective of how Nav got there, the fact was everyone was praising him to be the best person in front of Abhi. Abhi was no longer the most sought-after person in her eyes. Look at her face when everyone was praising him. She realised that she has what everyone considers is the best so why worry about that loser Abhi who is going to be around her anyways. So that night she jumped Nav. This is how she resolved her dilemna. I hope Nav lived actually, it would have been great to see the rest of their lives.  
After Nav's death, how easily she wanted to go back to Abhi and tried to marry him and get all the lost glory back of being Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla. Being a Nav's widow commanded no respect whatsoever. No one remembered him other than Muski. It was clear in the frustration of Muski because all just wanted to forget him and move on, including her. and she resolved that dilemna by removing Abhi from everything and doing what you explained above.

Abhi and Aru have very similar personalities. That is why they were the only two people who challenged Akshara for her mistakes. They were also the only two people who were always considered better than her. Whether its career or life generally or their personalities. Everything she did is to show these both that she is a better person than them. Look at how terrified she was when Neil got Aru in the house where she is supposed to be the queen. Aru threw a direct challenge at her. But Aru is a surgeon, now or later she will regain her glory as she is smart. Until then Aru used her smartness to hurt Akshara and do vile things to her. But at the end when Aru realised she had true love in the form for Neil and she was blessed with pregnancy when she did all things. She decided to give up her fight and Akshara did the unthinkable by taking Neil to the concert and riled him up to fight with those goons which eventually led to his death. hahahha I cant believe my assessment of her. smiley37 She was always the villian but served under the veil of goodness. If this is what they wanted to show all along, they are actually successful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited out hate speech 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meher, Hari, Lavanya, Sri, and team,

I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for these 2 years of reviews and always trying to look at the positives in each episode even when it was tough to find some. Will miss your reviews but finally like HC and PR we free from this rollarcoaster and can get off.

Signing off as an Abhira fan.

Hope to see you around the forums.

KaunIMEMYSELF thumbnail

So beautifully written smiley32 same points but liked the way you explained it in a different way.

So, going by it all, this is how I can Akshara's character right from the start and her saga of never-ending dilemma's/ Uljhans.

When Abhi expressed in love in front of everybody rejecting Aru, she was actually stunned that someone could face the entire world for her especially someone like him and also reject Aru. No one did that to her before. So that's her first dilemna, should she leave this person for Aru or accept his love? Took Aru to the brink of the marriage and Abhi to the end of his patience and threw away Aru at the last moment to keep Abhi to himself. Aru's outburst at the temple is justified.

Then after marriage she got the first shock when she entered a dark home. No one thought so much about it, everyone thought it was just an electricity issue but for Akshara it reflected the darkness in her and she was scared of it when she expected dance, song and pampering. This was another dilemna, because she was coming to their home right, they should be celebrating and falling at her feet but why no one cared.
Going by Abhi's love for her, she thought he will just surrender to her after marriage. But Abhi wanted to build a life with his live, not fall at her feet every day. This is again a dilemna as to why Abhi was pointing out her mistakes and not just covering it up for her. Oh god, what an act she put smiley32Her going off to maika whenever there is a fight is to manipulate him and he fell for it. He didn't gaslight her, she gaslighted him.

After she gave birth to Abhir, she decided to build an illusionary family and hurt Abhi in the worst way possible. She could have easily kept quiet, but she made sure she announced to all of them that she got married. She may have expected Abhi to come to her to ask how she could marry. But he never came, and that anger grew into spite. You have to be a special person to feel this way smiley44She was very happy with Nav. He was exactly what she wanted. He had no other priorities so there is no question of him neglecting her and her son for others. He perfectly served for her intentions. He made no demands for his love. After coming to UD and realising that no one cared that much or will accept her with what she did to Neil, she decided she will move forward. So mechanically done. She decided she will go by her mind and show everyone that the illusionary family she put in front of everybody is actually the real one. After Abhi fell on her feet and begged her to come back, she was actually enjoying it. She then realised she hit a jackpot and immediately ran into Nav's arms which even he felt uncomfortable about. At that time, her dilemna was should she choose her love for Abhi or the man who will stay at her feet. She went for the later.

Now she could have just walked away after Abhi gave Abhir to her and backed off. But how can she enjoy her life if she doesn't have Abhi crying after her. The only way it is possible is if Abhi still craves Abhir and keeps contact with her surrendering his undying love for her. Then she can make Abhi dance according to her tunes. His Kasauli trip proved to her that she can have Abhi around and still maintain her marriage with Nav. But Abhi was ready to sacrifice everything. So, she went and begged MJ under the pretext of helping Abhi. It was never about Abhi's state of mind or his emotions, it was about not having him around her and she managed to convince him that he should keep coming to Kasauli.

Her night with Nav was immediately preceded with all pampering Nav. How insensitive can one be that the person you love is contemplating suicide and you decide to enjoy this way. It can only be that Nav became the flavour of the month. Until then only Abhi commanded that kind of respect from all of them. Irrespective of how Nav got there, the fact was everyone was praising him to be the best person in front of Abhi. Abhi was no longer the most sought-after person in her eyes. Look at her face when everyone was praising him. She realised that she has what everyone considers is the best so why worry about that loser Abhi who is going to be around her anyways. So that night she jumped Nav. This is how she resolved her dilemna. I hope Nav lived actually, it would have been great to see the rest of their lives.  
After Nav's death, how easily she wanted to go back to Abhi and tried to marry him and get all the lost glory back of being Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla. Being a Nav's widow commanded no respect whatsoever. No one remembered him other than Muski. It was clear in the frustration of Muski because all just wanted to forget him and move on, including her. and she resolved that dilemna by removing Abhi from everything and doing what you explained above.

Abhi and Aru have very similar personalities. That is why they were the only two people who challenged Akshara for her mistakes. They were also the only two people who were always considered better than her. Whether its career or life generally or their personalities. Everything she did is to show these both that she is a better person than them. Look at how terrified she was when Neil got Aru in the house where she is supposed to be the queen. Aru threw a direct challenge at her. But Aru is a surgeon, now or later she will regain her glory as she is smart. Until then Aru used her smartness to hurt Akshara and do vile things to her. But at the end when Aru realised she had true love in the form for Neil and she was blessed with pregnancy when she did all things. She decided to give up her fight and Akshara did the unthinkable by taking Neil to the concert and riled him up to fight with those goons which eventually led to his death. hahahha I cant believe my assessment of her. smiley37 She was always the villian but served under the veil of goodness. If this is what they wanted to show all along, they are actually successful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! WOW! WOWOOWOWOW!!!! Bas mazaa aa gaya, padhne mein bhi and soch ne mein bhi! You are just too good @Emeralues! Your analysis is top notch and way way beyond anyone's imagination and understanding!!!

I just thought she was a weakling, being okay and adjusting to whatever comes her way and settling with wherever life takes her... but yeh toh poora ka poora super strong manipulative *itch waala characterization dikha diya aapne!😈😈😈 Mazaa aa gaya!!

AK was to be the selfless one, bound by Sirat maa's promise; AR was to be the evil, jealous, selfish one, Kairav was supposed to be the silent one, who was to stand helpless knowing everything that is going on between the sisters...Then they brought Abhi and made him the point of conflict between the sisters... He was supposed to fall in love with the selfless one who'd give him or anything away for her sis; and the supposedly selfish, jealous one, would fall in love with him. Story was to be this...story makers and writers thought just till that...

But you my friend, went in deeper, you went in to find THE REAL AK, not what she appeared superficially to us, not what we thought of her based off her actions, beyond what the narrators wanted us to see, the real truth, that only Aaru always knew! She kept telling everybody, including Abhi, her truthbombs, but nobody took her seriously because everyone thought she was jealous of AK and was talking in spite! That is why we are seeing so many 'Aaru was right' posts now....I think Abhi too has come to know of this AK for quite sometime now... because I feel he many times, just in last few weeks, blankly stared at her, either surprised or just plain exhausted; her oopar oopar ka words must've been irritating to him, how she acts like she cares for others, like she pretends to put others above her, for no valid reason, just for her constant need of self-gratification, but her selfishness and manipulation are transparent on her face now! I think even though he knows her better now, he still went along, bent down and took everything, for possibly 2 reasons: 1. His point-of-no-return wala love 2. Abhir. I too agree AK's life journey is stuck hell-bent on 2 people. Aru and Abhi! Unke jeethe jee, woh kabhi un donon se oopar ubhar nahin payee, hope now she can finally move on... Poor thing Abheera!

But kudos to you yaar! Wish makers ne ithna thought diya hotha characters pe jithna hum de rahe hai! But your analysis is evil, naughty and spicy hot, could've easily been made into a Netflix show! They could retain everything till now, and then finally end the show panning on AK's evil laughter in the hospital! That would've been a dhamakedaar exit for AK! And I would've really, REALLY loved her and appreciated that she had the intelligence to pull it off so slyly. An intelligent woman is anyday interesting than a stupid woman, who masks her stupidity under the garb of holier-than-thou moral superiority!   

But kya karen, aur badnaseebi is that, AK ka story ab bhi baaki hai! Aur zindagiyaan hai jinhe barbaad karnee hai! She still has to steer Abheera to crush Ruh! Abhi toh bach gaya, chala gaya Abhir ko leke, but Aaru, my silly Aaru, why'd you leave your little Ruh! I thought you were smart, don't you see how your precious sis AK, took away Ruh bachpana, her innocence, her Billa-boy, her Poppy... just in 2 days after you left.... And tomorrow, she is going to return into Ruh's life to destroy her youth and love life too...

My poor baby Ruh! Though I won't be here to watch you suffer, I send my best wishes and love to you! Everytime you look at the night sky, hope you realize that your Neil papa-matashree, your Billa-boy and your dearest poppy are watching you from up above!  β­β­β­β­

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

PS: Have you watched Mahira Khan's Hum Kahan Ke Sachay Thay, its a dark, toxic story about 2 sisters, jealousy and hatred that grew into adulthood along with them.

edited out hate speech from quoted post 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Thread locked on request from TM