Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana_1974 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Thankyou for staying with me as strength throughout and supporting me for whatever we discussed Hari, Lavanya, sridevi. 

Bela for giving us your practical approach always and stood as support. 

Jyotsna, archana, shveta who came as strong pillars for our team with your love on us

Thankyou everyone who read our positive reviews though it came out or not. 

Diya and friends for giving us strong support to us and our page.

Everyone on the forum who came to our page and those who made abhira threads daily. 

Its an emotional ride for us no doubt. From yesterday we cant control our emotions and pain as today is our last episode of abhira.

Kudos to Hc and pr , shreyansh for their acting skills . without Harshad no S3 for us. Without pranali we dont watch ak in this kachra state . shreyansh we miss you as you are hero after the leap..

I thought naira ki beti ki story and watched but ended up watching as Abhimanyu story . 

Thank you so much Meher, Hari, Lavanya and Sri for your beautiful and meaningful reviews with pics. Lots of respect for the time and emotions you guys invested in each and every review of the episode. I loved reading them and they filled me up with hope and positivity. Had tears in my eyes today reading the final one though I did not have the heart to watch the episode after watching the last scene posted by Starplus last nite.It's indeed unfortunate we did not get our Abhira back but may be it's destined that way. Will miss you guys a lot. The journey with Yrkkh ends here with this season. 15 years I watched this series as I found it different from what other series were offering in terms of story. Perhaps yrkkh is also influenced by others now and have diluted on their values and story for trp. There is always an end to everything which starts and I bid my adieu to this series today. Whatever said and done Abhira will always remain special to me and all of us. The magic Harshali created can never be wiped out from the history of Yrkkh. It will be cherished as fond memories by Abhira FD. 

Thanks and lots of love to Meher and team , Jyotsna, Shaveta, Diya,  Abhira FD and to all those who were a part of my journey on this Forum. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: archana_1974

Thank you so much Meher, Hari, Lavanya and Sri for your beautiful and meaningful reviews with pics. Lots of respect for the time and emotions you guys invested in each and every review of the episode. I loved reading them and they filled me up with hope and positivity. Had tears in my eyes today reading the final one though I did not have the heart to watch the episode after watching the last scene posted by Starplus last nite.It's indeed unfortunate we did not get our Abhira back but may be it's destined that way. Will miss you guys a lot. The journey with Yrkkh ends here with this season. 15 years I watched this series as I found it different from what other series were offering in terms of story. Perhaps yrkkh is also influenced by others now and have diluted on their values and story for trp. There is always an end to everything which starts and I bid my adieu to this series today. Whatever said and done Abhira will always remain special to me and all of us. The magic Harshali created can never be wiped out from the history of Yrkkh. It will be cherished as fond memories by Abhira FD. 

Thanks and lots of love to Meher and team , Jyotsna, Shaveta, Diya,  Abhira FD and to all those who were a part of my journey on this Forum. 

smiley31 Hum hai raahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalthe chalthe πŸ˜„

https://youtu.be/jDErhADhhmg?si=DfhepOpSkZLTqLJw

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

IMG-20231103-WA0063.jpg

Parallel parallel

IMG-20231103-WA0064.jpg

Then hee blames on neil were there and now for ar no farq extra added Baggage only. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

IMG-20231026-WA0074.jpg

Abhis soul passed away with abhir today. 

With lagjagale song from abhi his side soul union with ak is done. 

IMG-20231027-WA0003.jpg

Merging of shadows indicates their heart connect 

Thanks so much for giving reviews till last. Really enjoyed reading all ur reviews n write ups. Watching episode in morning then ur reviews in evening n then again watch with details became daily routine for me. Gonna miss this but kinda relieved today thinking if these episodes giving us so much depression how harshali was playing such depressive souls from last one year. Finally we all r free. I know they r actors bt its exausting playing such character. Kuddos to you all for watching whole depressive episode n finding positivity n write reviews. 

Thanks Meher, Hari, lavnya, sri, archana, jyotsna,bela, diya. Hum hain rahi pyar ke phir milenge chalte chalte. Love u all❀

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

IMG-20231026-WA0022.jpg

COMB represents lost love and respect. Last kuku track Maggie play was shown for lost respect of ak and abhi gave a new comb to her and got her back as his wife..

This leap its lost love amd respect for ak with her situations and decisions. On marriage card the comb on left side with lotus buds is shown. This is for ak lost respect and love in the name of struck in dung consequences of her actions and decisions in wrong time. Matas words are apt for ak when everything is lost you will know it. You take decisions in wrong time and don't think of others. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

IMG-20231026-WA0019.jpg

This is abhira signing off 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you guys for all the pics and reviews, positivity, and lovely chatter! 

We did it, guys! Wasn't an easy watch, but finally, this gen is over πŸ™Œ 

High five to all of us πŸ–

When it was good, it was enjoyable, and when it was bad, it was just bad! 

Edited by Choco_mint - 6 months ago

At last we came to the end of it with heavy hearts,never expected this kind of attachment and togetherness for a show with all of you, specially meher,hari, lavanya, sridevi, bela , archana , shaveta, diya , thank you for spreading  the positivity even in dire situations as we also experienced and felt  roller coaster 🎒 emotions along with abhira's life..All the best guys ,hopefully we will meet in some other show on some other day with likeminded views..

I never know that it's so difficult to say final adieu in wordssmiley31

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Sudha, Hari, Lavanya and all others who were supporting each other with inputs and pics to present a positive review with heart and soul connects and all.  This system kept the forum positive for us fans who were trying to understand a story which was not at all a hero and heroine. 

The leads were made mere plot points to raise / praise the sides and cameos to suit the writers ego and internal politics.  But, the biggest take away is HC,  Pranali for 2 years and Shreyansh after 2nd leap who gave their heart and soul to their characters to elevate the narrative to a watchable extent. 

Thanks and hugs to all smiley31smiley31smiley31 

We shall meet at some other time in some other story / serial if we choose to watch. 

Viji