my greatest love.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

a story that has not been told yet, because I am the main hero of that story. That story is still going on and I don't see the end at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

chapter 1.

one day I was walking down the street and I felt eyes on my back that burned my skin. I was a little scared because I didn't know what was happening to me. I stopped next to a store and looked in the window to see who was behind me. And then I froze when I saw him, My ex-husband was looking at me as if he was seeing me for the first time.

zajedno thumbnail

My ex-husband, because of him I moved to another city, because of him I lost so much weight that I no longer had anything to wear, because of him I didn't get out of bed for a whole month. I never came to terms with the truth that I divorced him, and I loved him so much. We had fun for 5 years and then we decided to get married. the wedding was like from a fairy tale. he made me into a princess and I felt that way. the first three years of our marriage were like a dream, and then something snapped. I didn't know what was happening myself, but I noticed that he was slowly becoming a substitute stranger, quarrels began and he was increasingly absent from home. as he once said, he was suffocating in that small house of ours, where I of course enjoyed it.

zajedno thumbnail

I know that he worked a lot, and that he didn't really have time to hang out with our friends, but that was something that I enjoyed. that our relationship with friends was special, at least that's how I saw it at the time. They came to our place or we went to their place, and it went on like that for those three years. One evening, when we were supposed to go to those friends, my husband said that he had had enough of everything and that he had to devote himself a little. I didn't understand it then, but now I know what he meant by that.

zajedno thumbnail

when I think about it now, I think that was the sentence that changed everything. From that evening, our paths led in different directions. We went to a friend's house, and my friend boasted that she was pregnant and that she was going to have a baby. we were all happy, only my husband was looking into the distance. I didn't know what happened, but when we got home I asked him what it was. the conversation we had that evening was not at all pleasant and everything he said really affected me. The agreement we had regarding the family was that we would not have children until we both succeeded in our careers. To some extent, he was and achieved that, he progressed in his profession and came a long way. and I was still at the beginning. I was no more ambitious than when we met. the routine I had acquired at work suited me and I no longer tried so hard to find a better place.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The ex is looking at her and she catches him in the act. Is he following her?

coderlady thumbnail

If he was not happy any more, its good she took the decision to get a divorce. It still hurts though.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope she was able to focus on her career enough to make it work for her and provide her a living.

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The ex is looking at her and she catches him in the act. Is he following her?

you'll have to bear with me while I get to that part. haha

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

If he was not happy any more, its good she took the decision to get a divorce. It still hurts though.

for her, that decision was certainly the right one, and for him...