Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Did they make this drama bi weekly?

Originally posted by: 23emilly

exactly we were suppose to sympathise for Amar’s character but i got pissed off watching her act dump…this drama could have easily been a guilty pleasure if they casted someone good with Mikaal…

I agree. I mean she is irritating. The way she acts. Ooof! Like a person who is 2 year old. Then that weird childish expressions she tries to give.

I think May be she is supposed to be a little older than other undergraduate students but they could have easily casted someone other actors. Who will look mature but can act. Saba or someone of that gen

I think the biggest let down of this drama is casting of female lead…the drama is about her but she isn’t convincing enough…her character is just crying, acting stupid around…being innocent is not equivalent to being dumb…i wish Mikaal works with Hum again but i guess he’s doing these projects because he’s the one producing them at 7th sky but why Amar🫠

Yeah! I agree. Also in future Mikael's character will also start getting irritated with her because of her lack of culture and brains. That's what synopsis says. I don't blame his character though smiley36

But I must say Mikael looks so good in this rich positive roles.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Did they make this drama bi weekly?

It's already biweekly from the start

Originally posted by: anikamathur

It's already biweekly from the start

Ohh? Because there are only 3 episodes so..

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Ohh? Because there are only 3 episodes so..

Geo has nowadays made their dramas biweekly since 2022

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Yeah! I agree. Also in future Mikael's character will also start getting irritated with her because of her lack of culture and brains. That's what synopsis says. I don't blame his character though smiley36

But I must say Mikael looks so good in this rich positive roles.

as the way tabish said have you seen someone poor like him😂 he gives the rich guy vibe and he’s looking fine here too…also we should appreciate his wardrobe choice, he dresses better than many spl Ahsan, his clothes in Sukoon were disaster…just don’t want him to turn negative
Edited by 23emilly - 28 days ago

as the way tabish said have you seen someone poor like him😂 he gives the rich guy vibe and he’s looking fine here too…also we should appreciate his wardrobe choice, he dresses better than many spl Ahsan, his clothes in Sukoon were disaster…just don’t want him to turn negative

I didn't watch Sukoon so I don't know.

But I completely agree with you. He just can't look poor. His face just gives rich guy vibes like you said. Yes, his wardrobe choice is nice. If I think about it, his outfits are generally good. I don't think he will turn negative. But I do feel, naturally he would get irritated by her lack of sophistication or uncultured dumb behaviour

I don't know what Tabish said about him either smiley36

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

geo basically have same set of storylines except few just changing actors and deciding which actor fits in soap or 8pm format🫠🫠 sometimes soap with Ali Ansari are more interesting than 8pm ongoing dramas😂

Yes actually. Ali ansari dramas like rang mahal, kaffara(on going) are more interesting than these 8pm shows.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Yes actually. Ali ansari dramas like rang mahal, kaffara(on going) are more interesting than these 8pm shows.

He did 8 PM shows like chalawa, Dil Tanha tanha and kasa e dil