Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

it’s got the typical soap drama storyline…also casting is off, Amar doesn’t fit the role…the supporting actors also don’t fit the prime 8pm category…kinda disappointing Mikaal chose this after JAM because that was a pretty big hit

Maybe Mikaal wanted to play a positive role, and this is how he chose to do this show. It is just that the FL isn't suitible.

I am glad you enjoyed watching Chauraha. I remember I was hooked about it. But how I wish it had a happy ending for Mikaal. After all he didn't expect the girl will get all that badnaami. And he did every thing to correct his mistakes.. but sometimes it isn't enough. smiley28

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Chauraha is toxic like badzaat

which pak drama isn’t 😂
23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe Mikaal wanted to play a positive role, and this is how he chose to do this show. It is just that the FL isn't suitible.

I am glad you enjoyed watching Chauraha. I remember I was hooked about it. But how I wish it had a happy ending for Mikaal. After all he didn't expect the girl will get all that badnaami. And he did every thing to correct his mistakes.. but sometimes it isn't enough. smiley28

The main purpose of story was telling how heinous crime it is to manipulate a girl and abduct them even if they don’t harass them…and if they made them marry it would just give wrong impression like ki galti krdo phir mafi manglo and enjoy life…Mikaal’s character should have remorse for life…glad Madiha stood on her grounds…ps. But they made such a good couple only that part made me feel slightly for a happy ending spl in that last rain scene…
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

The main purpose of story was telling how heinous crime it is to manipulate a girl and abduct them even if they don’t harass them…and if they made them marry it would just give wrong impression like ki galti krdo phir mafi manglo and enjoy life…Mikaal’s character should have remorse for life…glad Madiha stood on her grounds…ps. But they made such a good couple only that part made me feel slightly for a happy ending spl in that last rain scene…

Totally agree. It is for that message that I too accepted the ending although my heart was aching for Mikaal . smiley38

Posted: a month ago

Watching this. I can't understand why they'd cast Amar opp Mikael. There's no match. Also Amar's acting is rubbish & she is unable to play the role. Instead of looking like an innocent girl who knows nothing about outside world, she is acting like a dimwit.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Watching this. I can't understand why they'd cast Amar opp Mikael. There's no match. Also Amar's acting is rubbish & she is unable to play the role. Instead of looking like an innocent girl who knows nothing about outside world, she is acting like a dimwit.

I think she got this role because of her relationships in the industry. Her mother is an actress. Amar is friends with many , and she is fun loving.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Drama is so dry in general. Amal overacts at times & at times is expressionless.

Mikaal nails his role. I liked that he told Tania politely that he's not interested. Actress playing Tania is expressionless.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I think she got this role because of her relationships in the industry. Her mother is an actress. Amar is friends with many , and she is fun loving.

I know although I Tolerated on Daraar and BN

Ohhh? Is it? I have no idea about it.

She may be fun loving but her acting as an innocent girl is really bad. They should have casted someone else.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohhh? Is it? I have no idea about it.

She may be fun loving but her acting as an innocent girl is really bad. They should have casted someone else.

She was actually really and very good in qayamat as Samra she was a quiet girl