Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Except Khaie, Jaan Nisar, Tere Bin and Mannat Murad

Yes. This is why I said : Most.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

You see. smiley36 Only the number of episodes differantee between a biweekly and a daily show on GEO.

Yeah how many episodes in total do you think Beyhadh will have ?
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You see. smiley36 Only the number of episodes differantee between a biweekly and a daily show on GEO.

Some Geo daily shows have less episodes than their 8 pmbiweekly ones. Habil aur Qabil and Sirf Tum had fewer episodes than the likes of TB, JN, Shiddat and many more 8 pm shows.

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I too watched the 1st ep in FF mood. And I am glad Mikaal's character has started as a hard working buissnessman who isn't willing to get married.

It is Amar and her SIL who disappointed me. The same bhabi nand equation. smiley11 And the over simplicity and innocence Durr e Nayab (Amar) is showing is very unrealistic. It doesn't suit Amar at least.

Supporting cast is good. I am happy to see Kashif Saleem, Munazza Arif and Simi Raheel after a long time. smiley4

Next ep.. leads meeting is the same done to death FL got hit by ML's car . smiley36

it’s got the typical soap drama storyline…also casting is off, Amar doesn’t fit the role…the supporting actors also don’t fit the prime 8pm category…kinda disappointing Mikaal chose this after JAM because that was a pretty big hit
23emilly thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I enjoyed watching Chauraha. Mikaal did amazing job there as the traumitized person after he watched the results of his unresponsible deeds. That was the last Mikaal's show I enjoyed watching. Yes , he did great in Fraud.. and his chemistry with Saba was the icing on the cake. But his character wasn't that complicated .

And thanks awida i truly enjoyed Chauraha didn’t knew it would be this interesting and i loved Mikaal and madiha’s part…it was quite progressive and i liked it until many other geo dramas…kinda wished for a better closure tho but good show anyways
23emilly thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Most of Geo's 8 pm dramas seem like daily soaps. smiley4

geo basically have same set of storylines except few just changing actors and deciding which actor fits in soap or 8pm format🫠🫠 sometimes soap with Ali Ansari are more interesting than 8pm ongoing dramas😂
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

And thanks awida i truly enjoyed Chauraha didn’t knew it would be this interesting and i loved Mikaal and madiha’s part…it was quite progressive and i liked it until many other geo dramas…kinda wished for a better closure tho but good show anyways

Chauraha is toxic like badzaat

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Yeah how many episodes in total do you think Beyhadh will have ?

I have no idea. I don't watch it. smiley9

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have no idea. I don't watch it. smiley9

Oh ok it's actually good it's not that bad I think it will be 41 or 54
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Some Geo daily shows have less episodes than their 8 pmbiweekly ones. Habil aur Qabil and Sirf Tum had fewer episodes than the likes of TB, JN, Shiddat and many more 8 pm shows.

Yes. Sometimes they make short daily soaps, or let's say they make 8 pm dramas but switch them to daily soaps.. like: Dil Awaiz.